NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Don't die without trying this!!!

In my experience things that ask you to turn your volume up usually scare the shit out of you.

So i'm calling shenanigans.

naw its just a freaky moving matches sound around your head! pretty cool!!!

18 in 8 days!!!!! yay!!!

karl

Hmmm, I dunno. I just don't trust it. I somehow can't quite bring myself to experience something that was recommended to me with the words "die" and "trying this" so close in the same sentence. There's something instictive deep inside me saying something. It says no.

Never mind, I tried it, it is actually pretty cool. It's an mp3 that plays of someone shaking stuff and walking around you. It's done so it actually sounds as if there's really someone there.

Needs headphones to work, though.

FRICKIN' SWEET! sorry on the caps lock. i tried hard not to grin when this guy walked around IN MY HEAD :-o but wtf yeah it works! did you do this?

After listening with my headphones a metre away from me to check for those stupid scare things, I listened properly and it's actually quite good. At first I didn't think it sounded real, even when it moved from speaker to speaker but after about 30 seconds it sounds like it's right behind you :)

I wouldn't praise it so far to say you must do it before you die though lol. It's alright

FRICKIN' SWEET! sorry on the caps lock. i tried hard not to grin when this guy walked around IN MY HEAD :-o but wtf yeah it works! did you do this?

Nope. I got the mp3 of a site called.. em.. holophonic.ch

That was BRILLIANT.

Its so weird when it goes behind you down low. This is freaky ass shit.

This is fairly advanced sound technology. I think it plays on some of the effects of Dolby Pro Logic 2 (virtual surround). But because you wear headphones, it's massivly amplified! Coolies!

Pretty cool, I like the part when it feels its going all the way down your back... Revo to use this technology? :heh:

Pretty awesome :) You should really make an effort to assure people that this isn't one of those stupid things that lures you into a quiet sense of security then scares the crap out of you. If I hadn't read people's comments here first, I definitely would've thought it was one of those.

Am i the only one that heard the matches go infront of you?

What kind of headphones do you have? I just heard them going through my head :)

If the matches didn't shiver you this probably will. And no, it's not something that spooks you. It's just another sample of the technology.

I have a cheep JVC brand. And the effect is awsome. It sounds like the matches are beeing shook farer away than sounds normaly are when using headphones. And the sound goes infront of me, Behind, Above and to the sides.

Tried it again, this time I read the instructions :D Didn't close my eyes the first time.

Tried it again, this time I read the instructions :D Didn't close my eyes the first time.

Ahhh. That explains it. If you have your eyes open Your eyes will feed the brain inforamtion that contradicsts the sounds, making the brain precive the sound different. (I'm a psycology student)

Jesus christ...i actualy thought matches were around me...thats pretty freaky.. im about to try the one bogbas has posted

Seen it before. Its alright.

Don't you mean heard? :-p

Anyway, it works because its recorded binaurally.

thats west as fuck, i heard him to my bottom left, infront of me, everywhere lol.

Downloaded the rest of them and will try them now.

Cant wait to do this wen im smokin up later

Sign in to follow this