NEurope
pedrocasilva

[Request]RS3 Cover

Sorry to disturb making a thread like this, but could someone scan me the cover for Rogue Squadron 3?

I bought mine with mint disc and instructions at ebay, but.. the cover is like it was submersed for days, horrible state... so, please ^^

If possible in a good resolution/scan quality (like... 300 DPI? I don't know), but everything will help, incase someone has problems with hosting try hosting it in http://www.rapidshare.de/ :wink:

thanks in advance. :bowdown:

show.php?name=Star_Wars_Rogue_Squadron_3_Rebel_Strike_Dvd_pal-front&section=Gamecube&id=a9c4b037a7d4cfa8dddc4c946c1f38f2&check=626c63f106c42a8c67ff42558c41985b

Will that do? Got it off a cd covers website. You'll need to resize it approiately when you go to print it though.

show.php?name=Star_Wars_Rogue_Squadron_3_Rebel_Strike_Dvd_pal-front&section=Gamecube&id=a9c4b037a7d4cfa8dddc4c946c1f38f2&check=626c63f106c42a8c67ff42558c41985b

Will that do? Got it off a cd covers website. You'll need to resize it approiately when you go to print it though.

yes, this will do f it's the only option left, but still if anyone could scan it, the thing is the one there is a little "low res" in the scanned image, the letters in it will never look as good as the original.

So, although I thank you (a lot) i'd still like to plea to this forum users to: please, ohhh, please scan me that cover :D sankyu :yay:

I could scan it, but I'm currently at work and it would have german text on the back.

I hope I don't forget it until I get home, otherwise PM me.

I could scan it, but I'm currently at work and it would have german text on the back.

I hope I don't forget it until I get home, otherwise PM me.

that would help a lot :) thanks :wink: