NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ZeldaFreak

Re:Gameplay.com

What is Gameplay.com like for buying an item and then receiving it?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What is Gameplay.com like for buying an item and then receiving it?

Hi, I don't know where this is supposed to go but I have decided to buy a playstation 2 and in general all my games of the internet if I can save a few pounds here and there. So guys what were your experiences with this online retailer.

P.S. Remember to fill out my poll please

Usually pretty good, most stuff I've ordered from them arrived day before release, only exception was a couple of 360 launch titles, which arrived 4 days late.

Gameplay = Extreamly Great!!!!!

I buy all my games from them... i pay £1 for first class postage and i always get my games a day early... and because i buy from there all the time i get a 5% disscount which pays for the first class postage!

All in all they have never let me down, there customer service is great as you can talk to some one live on there site and get your stuff sorted right there and then... i couldnt recomend them highly enougth!

Extremly Good. I get my games early as well which is the best part plus they have good prices as well.

Gameplay are the best in my opinion, you normally get stuff early and it is always well packaged and pretty good value.

Gameplay is the best company on the net for games. If im eager for a game I always order off them as you usually get the games a day early.

In reply to your sig JonSt, it isn't too tall. But it is grammatically incorrect ;)

Anywho, I haven't used Gameplay.com in a while but when I did they were excellent. As others have said, if you pay the £1 postage you tend to get new releases a day or two before its actually launched.

Gameplay = Extreamly Great!!!!!

I buy all my games from them... i pay £1 for first class postage and i always get my games a day early... and because i buy from there all the time i get a 5% disscount which pays for the first class postage!

how do u get this discount, i have about 30 orders from there and have heard nothing about a discount

how do u get this discount, i have about 30 orders from there and have heard nothing about a discount

Your not the only one who has said that to me!

Ive been buying from them for years.. so one day they sent out an email with a discount code, they give me a new one now and then. Also i get emails that let me see the sales a day early! If you want to know how to get discount you should ask them about there loyalty scheme on there site.

The same hapens to me now and again. They send you a code via email and then u just type it in in the checkout.

Sign in to follow this