N-Europe

Bush does some good for once?

Blackfox

Bah! That's just a populist load of wish wash. I will eat first my, then his head if he wrote that himself. And what's with all this persecution of Iran over alleged nukes? Even if Iran was to build a warhead, who the hell to they have the capability to get it to? Wadda they gonna do? Dig a secret underground railway all the way into the centre of Jeruselam and wheel it there? Those damn sneaky Iranians...

Hahahahaha!!! You know what's hilarious?!....Is that that Baywatch bird in Big Brother got offended about that gay guy (how the fuck can't I remember his name?) calling Bush stupid!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway; this is just to try and shut up the rest of the world, even though the UK is one of the only VERY FEW countries on track with anti-pollution.

Ok something isnt right here...

Bush owns quite a slice of the oil industry, and thanks to his status, can conquer countries to get a bigger slice. So he gets money from his job, and from oil.

So why does he want to end the oil addiction? That means he would make less money. So he is either going to sell what he owns of the oil industry and screw the dude who buys it over, or he's gonna end major companies that he dont have a cut in and leave the companies he does in the oil war.

Something smells like bullshit, and its coming from the west yet again.

I see Bush as a modern day Hitler. Its an extremist view yes but not unjustified. Hitler tried to wipe out jews and blamed them for the worlds problems. Bush is doing the same to Muslims albeit in a more PR friendly way.

I hope you have knowledge of Nazi germany to back that up.

Ill have you know everyone blames the jews for the worlds problems. (well almost)

Bush isnt a smart, scheming, evil dictator.

hes just plain dumb and doesnt know what hes doing.

I see Bush as a modern day Hitler. Its an extremist view yes but not unjustified. Hitler tried to wipe out jews and blamed them for the worlds problems. Bush is doing the same to Muslims albeit in a more PR friendly way.

If you look close enough on google earth you can them building the new concentration camps in the Utah desert....

Bush is an idiot, he's greedy. He's not doing it to wipe out Islam, just to line his pockets more. That, or he could be doing it for the good of the people in these opressed countries....yeah...

Bloody hell, I point out the similarity of racial hatred and people expect me to pull out the text books and write an essay. The point is both were blaming someone else and acting upon that to hide inadequacies. I wasnt saying they were exactly the same was I? And yes Bush is dumb but is everybody behind him?

Bloody hell, I point out the similarity of racial hatred and people expect me to pull out the text books and write an essay. The point is both were blaming someone else and acting upon that to hide inadequacies. I wasnt saying they were exactly the same was I? And yes Bush is dumb but is everybody behind him?

what else was "bush IS a modern day hitler" supposed to mean

It wasnt an exact comparison. It would be impossible for anyone to get into power like Hitler did nowadays. But you have to concede the similarities. Invading country after country, Iran or North Korea next, place your bets! And like I said the racial hatred, the right wing tendecies. True Bush isnt as bad but do you think that would be the same if American media didnt have free speech?

It wasnt an exact comparison. It would be impossible for anyone to get into power like Hitler did nowadays. But you have to concede the similarities. Invading country after country, Iran or North Korea next, place your bets! And like I said the racial hatred, the right wing tendecies. True Bush isnt as bad but do you think that would be the same if American media didnt have free speech?

It's still possible for a Hitler analogue to assume power in the present day. Don't forget the Nazis were actually voted in. And diabolical tyrants still rule in many countries, Zimbabwe for example.

Secondly, where is this racial hatred thing coming from? I've never heard anything about Bush conducting ethnic cleansing.

The invading country after country thing. Practically every other western power has conducted its share of invasions. The colonial times were rife with them.

I still fail to see how Bush is at all like Hitler.