NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

Themes.

As Odwin and Diets have said, the problem with window blinds is that it is resource whore, it merely sits on top of themes, rather than replacing them.

It's called VistaXP, but a quick google search reveals that Microsoft have banned it and it's been taken down from most places. You can maybe find it somewhere though, or there'll be similar ones in Deviantart>browse>Skins&Themes>Windows Utilities>Visual styles.

It's called VistaXP, but a quick google search reveals that Microsoft have banned it and it's been taken down from most places. You can maybe find it somewhere though, or there'll be similar ones in Deviantart>browse>Skins&Themes>Windows Utilities>Visual styles.
Oh I see. :heh:

Anyway, cheers for the info.

I can send you it on MSN if you cant find it Redshell, just add me if you cant find it. (MSN on profile)

the best themes availble for xp at the moment

is called Luna Element 4 it comes in blue or black, flavour

For ages I thought there was nothing better than the Luna/Souluna and all other Luna rip-off themes... but lately I've completely gone off them :/

I'm using this theme at the moment using the ux hack. Might use Dieters soon though, any other good miminalistic themes (other than foton)

Also JonSt, you spelt too wrong in your sig btw. :heh:

This is really, really nice. I've seen it before but for some reason never tried it out until now.

I still haven't seen any theme/skin better than foton, and I've been using it for absolutely ages.

I'm using this theme at the moment using the ux hack. Might use Dieters soon though, any other good miminalistic themes (other than foton)

Also JonSt, you spelt too wrong in your sig btw. :heh:

It is suppose to look like that, i though it looked stupid the other way, fuck grammar in the arse.

I'm using stylexp and it doesn't use any resources if you want it too, it's pretty cool.

I'm cofnused, i put the theme file in windows/rescources/themes and it's in the list when i right click and go in properties, but when i select it all that happens is the background changes to nothing..

EDIT: sorted, i hadn't copied the files properly, but sorted now.

using this:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/27398087/

I used StyleXP when i had a crappy 512mb ram and it just killed everything, had to reinstall xp it was so bad.

I use a paid piece of software called tuneup utilities:

TUU.jpg

I dont mind using programs that use a bit of ram..theres only a difference of about 5% from not having it on.

I can send you it on MSN if you cant find it Redshell, just add me if you cant find it. (MSN on profile)
Cheers Caris, but I already found a version of it and I've decided to stick with the Tiger theme set to graphite.

Sign in to follow this