NEurope
Stabby

Revolution game list

What does postmortem mean anyway?

postmortem is latin and means after death, but can also mean autopsy what would be more logical regarding the title.

Cool list by the way.

postmortem is latin and means after death, but can also mean autopsy what would be more logical regarding the title.

Cool list by the way.

yes, I knew that since I study Latin, but surely it must mean something else than the translation?

http://www.cubed3.com (http://www.cubed3.com/news/4507)

Quick News: Australian site Aussie-Nintendo has an exclusive interview with Ty the Tasmanian Tiger developer Krome Studios, in which development for the DS and Revolution is discussed. Read the full interview below:

Does Krome Studios have any plans to develop TY games for the Nintendo DS, or any other games for that matter?

At the moment Krome Studios is still looking into which next-gen hardware we’ll be developing. We’d love to take TY to DS, but I can’t say for sure if we’ll be doing so in the near future. We’ll also be considering Revolution hardware, but again, it’s too soon to make any announcements!

Are you looking into development for Nintendo Revolution, and generally, what is the studio's opinion on the console and its controller?

We’re looking into the Nintendo Revolution as a possible target for future TY the Tasmanian Tiger games. A lot of it depends on a publisher and what platforms they think will sell. Personally I’m intrigued by the Revolution – I like that Nintendo is taking a different approach to how people play games and is aiming for a wider audience. Though, I don’t like the fact that it means cross platform games like the TY the Tasmanian Tiger series will be much harder to develop on Next Gen consoles. The Revolution's new controller doesn’t help, even though I think it’s an awesome development – cooler even than Sony’s Eye Toy. I’d love to get the chance to do a Revolution only TY game – that would be awesome.

Hey are you listening Nintendo? =)

There's another interested developer;

though the fact developers still aren't getting that the Revolutions 'shell' controller will allow them to map out control scemes for multi-platform games, is REALLY starting to annoy me!!

There are 2 fishing games that are in developement. One maybe a launch title.

Could you tell me the publishers?

btw, why are you the only insider giving away information, aren't you breaking you NDA?

Could you tell me the publishers?

btw, why are you the only insider giving away information, aren't you breaking you NDA?

Saying that there are 2 fishing titles in development isn't breaking any NDA.

Saying that there are 2 fishing titles in development isn't breaking any NDA.

Saying that PES, Splinter Cell, Band of Brothers, and much more are coming to the Rev, is a violation of your NDA if I'm correct.

Saying that PES, Splinter Cell, Band of Brothers, and much more are coming to the Rev, is a violation of your NDA if I'm correct.

While I do have some NDA's I haven't broken any of them.

While I do have some NDA's I haven't broken any of them.

Which company would be stupid enough not to forbid you to tell wich Rev games they have in development?

Look I'm really doing my best to believe you, but some part in me still has doubts, and I am all but prepared for disappointment.

Stabby nobody is forcing you to believe BigTac also, I'm sure that there are loop-holes in every NDA.

Stabby nobody is forcing you to believe BigTac also, I'm sure that there are loop-holes in every NDA.

I hope so. Unfortunately I believe everything BigTac says and I'm not ready for disappointment.

BigTac, have you heard of Medal of Honor Airborne and Project Assassin (ubisoft) coming to the Rev?

Ineresting art, looks promising. Most likely legit.

Its great to see that many small developers are creating games for Revolution, and I can see that being the case a lot once its out.

Yes small devs are lucky that the Rev is offering them a financially reasonable method of creating their games.

However I must stress that Nintendo dont 'appear' to be doing enough to help them achieve their dream.

*Raid over the River has found a publisher and it looks likely that this game will make it to Revolution

*Sunder: Land of Divide is still in progress, looking to be a promising game. However there is no publisher and it is uncertain if the game will make it to Revolution

*Orb is in the same situation as Sunder, The people working on the game have said that they have tried to contact Nintendo but they have not been very forthcoming. It seems they want to see more before they enlist their game

The Revolution was said to be the console where 'the big idea could prevail over the big budget' so I hope Nintendo are true to their word. Give these teams some development support and make those games into great exclusives I say. Also the list of 'confirmed' games looks encouraging, still I expect a LOT more than that when it is all revealed.

activision confirms a whopping 1 game within the first 4 months of launch. Im guessing a direct port of American Sk8land

Yes small devs are lucky that the Rev is offering them a financially reasonable method of creating their games.

However I must stress that Nintendo dont 'appear' to be doing enough to help them achieve their dream.

*Raid over the River has found a publisher and it looks likely that this game will make it to Revolution

*Sunder: Land of Divide is still in progress, looking to be a promising game. However there is no publisher and it is uncertain if the game will make it to Revolution

*Orb is in the same situation as Sunder, The people working on the game have said that they have tried to contact Nintendo but they have not been very forthcoming. It seems they want to see more before they enlist their game

The Revolution was said to be the console where 'the big idea could prevail over the big budget' so I hope Nintendo are true to their word. Give these teams some development support and make those games into great exclusives I say. Also the list of 'confirmed' games looks encouraging, still I expect a LOT more than that when it is all revealed.

At this moment in time, when they are working so hard to keep so much of the console secret, its understandable that they wouldn't be so revealing with independant developers.

Heck if i had the time and resources i'd try to claim i was making an independant game and required further knowledge of the intracacies of revolution

I also wonder does "industrial espionage" (i think thats the right term) really occur and to what legnths would companies go to find out what their competitors were up to?