NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sméagol

Disco Elysium

Had this on my Steam wishlist for a while but always suspected it may come to the Switch. 
Hopefully the price is nice! Been looking forward to this one for a while. 

I bought this in the last steam winter sale for 32 euros, but the game was still pretty new back then. Normal price is 40 euros, and in my opinion, it's worth all that for the quality writing you're getting.

At least there's also some good news tonight.

DISCO9.png

It's only 250 dollars! I'm assuming there will be a regular version as well, but the art and music are a huge part of the experience. I can do without the statue, but I really want that hardcover artbook and to lesser extent the vinyl. Anyway, can't wait to replay this gem.

Edit:

Oh man, I didn't realize the game is actually getting updated with this final cut version. Full voice acting! You know how much text this game has?? And some xtra content. God damn, now I really can't wait to replay this.

Edited by Sméagol

Finally! But boo at the March 2021 date. Had hoped it would've been closer, maybe naively as a shadow drop for TGA but happy to see its coming soon enough and that more people will (and should!) play it. Cool that they're doing new quests/missions, interested to see how they fit in.

Will be picking it up again to play on PS5, maybe make some different decisions or maybe just stick with my karaoke singing detective who thinks he's invincible.

• Weird 1

Sign in to follow this