NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Kaepora_Gaebora

Jon Nook sells games (CD Keys affiliate link)

Hello all! 

In these strange times, an even stranger email landed in my inbox. I've used the CDKeys website since Splatoon came out to get digital games a bit cheaper...and they asked me to become an affiliate! Which basically means if you use the link I've provided here and end up buying something...I get 5% 😎

If you hate shameless self promotion as much as me then feel free to turn away (hopefully this isn't breaking any forum rules) but if you like digital copies of games, eshop vouchers, most in game currencies, Xbox/PS memberships...well have a look! 

I've never had a single problem with them, always had my code emailed and it's always worked, and I've used them more times than I care to remember. So if you want any more info let me know, however if you want anything from CD Keys I'd really appreciate you using my link 😊♥️

http://www.cdkeys.com/?mw_aref=JBS

Edit: just thought a good example to share would be on the eshop directly Animal Crossing is...£49.99? Whereas on CD Keys I bought it for my girlfriend for £40, so savings to be made!

Edited by Kaepora_Gaebora
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So do you...
You know what? You're right. I just bought AC.

1 hour ago, bob said:
On 02/04/2020 at 2:32 PM, Kaepora_Gaebora said:
So do you...

You know what? You're right. I just bought AC.

Amazing! That you bought it, not that you're naughty...

Just going to pimp myself out again and say that there's an Easter Sale on CD Keys starting today! 

Full disclosure, there's not a massive amount for PlayStation users save for memberships, Fortnite stuff and some older games (God Of War is £5) but some great PC stuff, with Switch and Xbox bits too, Animal Crossing now £38... 😎

Just going to pimp myself out again and say that there's an Easter Sale on CD Keys starting today! 
Full disclosure, there's not a massive amount for PlayStation users save for memberships, Fortnite stuff and some older games (God Of War is £5) but some great PC stuff, with Switch and Xbox bits too, Animal Crossing now £38...

Was hovering over the purchase for Animal Crossing a week ago, but now the compunction has passed, sorry.
  • Sad 1

Sign in to follow this