Hero-of-Time

Turnip Prices Thread - Playing The Market In New Horizons

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Shorty said:

Anyone got any good prices today? :blush:

I got 163. Not great, but slightly better than mouldy turnips. :hehe: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Shorty said:

Ah man my other half didn't get in til after 10pm and I totally forgot about the offer because I was waiting for her to get in.

Anyone got any good prices today? :blush:

154, which is my predicted peak for this week unfortunately...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Shorty   that spike turned out to be 251... 

Disappointing. But can open if needed. 

Edited by Aneres11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Shorty my other half has 603 this evening! If anyone still has turnips to sell let me know and we'll do a code. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have last minute good prices over 100? Have a friend needing to sell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Does anyone have last minute good prices over 100? Have a friend needing to sell. 

Since no one else is offering, is 115 good enough?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tales said:

Since no one else is offering, is 115 good enough?

Actually yeah! I missed the few other opportunities here. Making 2 trips if ok.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tales said:

Since no one else is offering, is 115 good enough?

I’ll ask them. I think they found someone on their FB group. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My savings are below 20 million. Bought 8000 turnips and hope to sell 'em for a good profit :D

By the way, 97 bells per turnip on my island, so not worth the trip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

93 on Kyoshi this morning. So may open after I’ve done my rounds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

93 on Kyoshi this morning. So may open after I’ve done my rounds. 

I’d like to visit if you’re opening up. 109 each at my island...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, markderoos said:

I’d like to visit if you’re opening up. 109 each at my island...

Gate is open now. Come one, come all

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, drahkon said:

My savings are below 20 million. Bought 8000 turnips and hope to sell 'em for a good profit :D

By the way, 97 bells per turnip on my island, so not worth the trip.

Why do you need so many bells?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Why do you need so many bells?

Because I finance my mom's and sister's islands (and mine). They don't really use the internet for forums and the likes so they rely on me :D

Also: I like to be rich...at least in a game :(

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Because I finance my mom's and sister's islands (and mine). They don't really use the internet for forums and the likes so they rely on me :D

Also: I like to be rich...at least in a game :(

Fine I'll let you off.

  • Weird 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I may have a large spike this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Due a spike too although said that last week and it was only 251...

Will post if it happens! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm 60% large spike and 40% decreasing. I'm betting the former. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites