NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Turnip Prices Thread - Playing The Market In New Horizons

38 minutes ago, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

Up to 186 this morning, once again turnip prophet suggesting I will have a large spike up to 642 this afternoon; hope it's 500 plus, will post in here if it's worth shouting about! 

It is possible that prices on my island will see an increase up to 554 from Wed-Fri, but I'm not holding my breath. If you get 400+ later your gates better be open. :D 

1 hour ago, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

Up to 186 this morning, once again turnip prophet suggesting I will have a large spike up to 642 this afternoon; hope it's 500 plus, will post in here if it's worth shouting about!

Our internet connection has been busted since yesterday night...if I won't be able to visit your island when there's a huge profit to be made...I'LL RAMPAGE THROUGH...well...my apartment.

Edit: Internet's back...hope it'll stay for good :D

Edited by drahkon

36 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

It is possible that prices on my island will see an increase up to 554 from Wed-Fri, but I'm not holding my breath. If you get 400+ later your gates better be open. :D 

Everyone who behaved in the correct manner last week is more than welcome back...😉

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I definitely need this weeks turnip earnings. Spent so much money moving houses, adding expensive bridges and inclines and I’m down to my last couple of thousand! I did invest nearly a million in turnips though, so all should be well providing someone gets a juicy spike. 

I could get one tomorrow PM but I don’t feel like it’s likely. 

1 minute ago, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

Everyone who behaved in the correct manner last week is more than welcome back...😉

Lol soz @drahkon aka Sneezy McCovid. Back of the line for you! :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

What about newbies? 🥺

Ugh, 370 per turnip is my spike this week! 

I'm not even going to bother selling them at that price myself, if anyone wants to @ me and I'll open up this afternoon 👍

4 minutes ago, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

I'm not even going to bother selling them at that price myself, if anyone wants to @ me and I'll open up this afternoon 👍

Hmm I could be tempted by that. 
I bought for 93 from a friends island so it’s not a bad profit. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

I'll happily take that. Are you able to open up around 4:30pm? I'd like to make a couple of trips if that's possible :)

6 minutes ago, Goron_3 said:

I'll happily take that. Are you able to open up around 4:30pm? I'd like to make a couple of trips if that's possible :)

Yep that's no problems, unless anyone else is desperate for them before I'll open up with a dodo code about 4:30 and anyone can jump on who wants to then 😊

• Like 2

I promised myself I'd remember to check every am/pm this week so obviously I forgot this morning already.

Turnip price is currently 207.

Tunipprophet is telling me it's going to spike tomorrow morning.

3 hours ago, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

I will come and sell for that price if that’s ok? Need to move another islander home tonight and pay for an incline so could definitely do with some bells. 
I can be free whenever you open your gates. :) 

• Like 1

Might be abit after 4:30 now but when I'm on I'll @ you both, and anyone else is welcome to sell as well, as many trips as needed.

Island still a dump, and no need to donate anything either, bells if you make a whopping amount but the price isn't huge so don't worry if you want to keep those pennies!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

Might be abit after 4:30 now but when I'm on I'll @ you both, and anyone else is welcome to sell as well, as many trips as needed.

Island still a dump, and no need to donate anything either, bells if you make a whopping amount but the price isn't huge so don't worry if you want to keep those pennies!

Works for me as I’m working until 5 anyway ! 

2 hours ago, martinist said:

Turnip price is currently 207.

Tunipprophet is telling me it's going to spike tomorrow morning.

Same for me. I'll let you guys know.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Works for me as I’m working until 5 anyway ! 

Yes, likewise, I am also *working* until 5pm *cough*

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Same for me. I'll let you guys know.

Think I’ll keep some back... just in case :D 

Just now, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

@Goron_3 @Aneres11

And anyone else! 

Dodo code is 4PH7H

I won't really be at my Switch but I'll keep an eye on any disconnects etc, make as many trips as you need!

Thank you. On way in a minute! 

I think I'm gonna risk someone else getting a higher selling price this week. Expecting to regret this decision.

1 minute ago, Happenstance said:

I think I'm gonna risk someone else getting a higher selling price this week. Expecting to regret this decision.

I think someone else is; my girlfriend is on to get a spike tomorrow morning so I'm holding out for that/someone here perhaps instead of my own!