NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Turnip Prices Thread - Playing The Market In New Horizons

91 on Daybreak. Dodo code is C0BGY. I'll be around for an hour or so

Edited by Ronnie

@Sméagol give me 10 mins before coming back if that's ok

Edit: ok all good, whenever

Edited by Ronnie

Didn't have much time this morning so just bought on my island for 107.

Already got 5 million in the bank so wasn't too bothered. Just bought one inventory full. 

I've been fishing like mad all weekend to raise some bells and I went all in with the turnips! I'll be putting the money towards moving a bunch of houses and buildings (...again and again and again...). Not looking forward to it! :laughing:  

If those price tracker things are correct I'm quite likely to have a large spike this week. Will keep everyone updated!

If those price tracker things are correct I'm quite likely to have a large spike this week. Will keep everyone updated!
I don't think the price trackers work until you have Monday mornings reading?

5 minutes ago, bob said:
58 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I don't think the price trackers work until you have Monday mornings reading?

It's suggesting I'm most likely to get a large spike presumably based on the fact I had decreasing last week and as I plug more numbers into it this should be updated. Smaller chances of a small spike and fluctuating. 

Okay having put in my first number it seems I'm 100% on track for a small spike instead 🤦

127 this morning! I bought for 109 again this week Bought my good ol' trusty 12,000 turnips this week. Here is hoping for another good week on the stalk Market! 

My predictions are tiny chance of small spike but most likely a roller coaster week. So I’ll be checking here all week for a good price over 500 to sell. Don’t let me down guys. I fought around 500,000 bells worth. 

Good news is that the prediction says i can't make a loss this week.

Bad news is my max peak is only 138...

96 this morning, 146 this afternoon; according to Turnip Prophet I should be on for another large spike tomorrow afternoon like last week, fingers crossed!

83 dipping to 79 this afternoon. If any high numbers are to come my way, it'll be in the back half of the week.

Mine is 146 this afternoon and the turnip prophet thing has narrowed it down to one option which is a spike either tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday.

32 minutes ago, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

96 this morning, 146 this afternoon; according to Turnip Prophet I should be on for another large spike tomorrow afternoon like last week, fingers crossed!

200.gif

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Mine is 146 this afternoon and the turnip prophet thing has narrowed it down to one option which is a spike either tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday.

200.gif

.. Those are 2 options.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

.. Those are 2 options.

Narrowed down to one pattern*

• Weird 1

Up to 186 this morning, once again turnip prophet suggesting I will have a large spike up to 642 this afternoon; hope it's 500 plus, will post in here if it's worth shouting about! 

• Like 5