NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Turnip Prices Thread - Playing The Market In New Horizons

If you have the time this afternoon so I could make a visit and sell mine?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Just now, viceview51 said:

If you have the time this afternoon so I could make a visit and sell mine?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

What time is good for you?

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

I don't really check whether I have a spike or not (I like the risk and mystery) but my prices are currently 177 bells.

Looks like that’s a possible low spike. I’ll take that later on before MK please. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

@viceview51 and @BowserBasher and person who I just saw boot up the game, gate's open. Come enjoy scenic Mount Kec with it's miraculous river that flows in 2 directions at the same time!

And wonder at the totally crazy and maniacal villagers. 

• Like 1

I picked up some turnips for the first time in months so if anyone has a good price this week let me know!

Anyone who didn’t sell at Bonita, I have a potential large spike tomorrow PM. If it’s not large then it’s a small one for the rest of the week. 

@BowserBasher's Turnip Prices this morning are bad and he should feel bad.

Now, my prices aren't anywhere near as bad as his and are certainly not the same as his. But, maybe someone here can pop on and check a look at their prices and if they're better than his (not mine)?

• Weird 1

4 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

@BowserBasher's Turnip Prices this morning are bad and he should feel bad.

Now, my prices aren't anywhere near as bad as his and are certainly not the same as his. But, maybe someone here can pop on and check a look at their prices and if they're better than his (not mine)?

I have failed you Sir Turnip Master, please accept these lowly turnips as a sacrifice. Hold up, didn’t you steal my pumpkins last night, I take it all back. I don’t feel bad. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Hold up, didn’t you steal my pumpkins last night, I take it all back. I don’t feel bad. 

SLANDER!

You demean yourself by throwing your baseless accusations around! And I vehemently deny it!
And don't you get that clearly doctored video up! I'm on to your shenanigans!

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Glen-i said:

And don't you get that clearly doctored video up! I'm on to your shenanigans!

You mean this non-doctored video. 

• Weird 1

See, I don't even think you have a pumpkin patch in your town.

Very suspish.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

See, I don't even think you have a pumpkin patch in your town.

Very suspish.

But it’s right there, in the non-doctored video. see all those pumpkins, you know like the ones you stole. Yep. Maybe you’ve been eating those turnips you buy. I don’t think they are healthy to eat, that’s why everyone sells them. 

@Beast I’m on for a spike tomorrow PM time. I’ll post back the price tomorrow for anyone that has turnips and may want to sell. 

• Like 1

[mention=3591]Beast[/mention] I’m on for a spike tomorrow PM time. I’ll post back the price tomorrow for anyone that has turnips and may want to sell. 
Mine keeps getting lower. I was offered something yesterday.

How does the PM thing work? I ask because I checked back after 12 and it was the same price. Checked it at 3 and it was the same price again. Does it mean evening or something?

54 minutes ago, Beast said:

Mine keeps getting lower. I was offered something yesterday.

How does the PM thing work? I ask because I checked back after 12 and it was the same price. Checked it at 3 and it was the same price again. Does it mean evening or something?

You have a price from 8am to 11;59am then the PM price is from 12pm to closing. 

I've bought turnips this week for the first time in a long time.. Wouldn't be surprised if the last time was in Summer.

Anyway. Guaranteed large spike wednesday morning (currently 189). Hope I'm awake then! :laughing: