NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Turnip Prices Thread - Playing The Market In New Horizons

You guys have a real unhealthy obsession with hating Leif.

The guy is harmless, and with the overabundance of flowers I've seen in your towns, I'd think you'd welcome him more.

8 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

The guy is harmless, and with the overabundance of flowers I've seen in your towns, I'd think you'd welcome him more.

He's the most useless character out there, the fact I've got an "overabundance of flowers" only proves that point. Leif wasn't a factor at all in getting those flowers. I usually just sell my weed to get some use out of him.. Nopes. Last time, it seemed I actually needed some of that weed to craft stuff. The money you get is neglible anyway, so that's a useless option. Another time I thought "well, I want to see if I can create some hyacinth hybdrids. I'll need some yellow hyacinths.. Let's check his wares". He wasn't selling them. Useless. For all intents and purposes he's the equivalent of having no visitor at all. Saturday and Sunday are better than having him.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

You guys have a real unhealthy obsession with hating Leif.

Yep my abundance of flowers came from rain and people watering when they come over. 

540 this morning. Gates are open if anyones about but wont be for long. Will try and reopen before 12 if I can

Guaranteed fluctuating with a max of 131. 121 this morning. Anyone expecting a large or small spike anytime soon?

I didn’t buy this week as I am working mornings and can’t check prices so didn’t want to worry I’d miss one. But I have 141 this afternoon. Think I’m on a rollercoaster week too. 

• Like 1

I'm in a decreasing trend so far, I'm not sure it'll pick up by tomorrow - if anyone has good prices please let me know.

15 hours ago, viceview51 said:

I'm in a decreasing trend so far, I'm not sure it'll pick up by tomorrow - if anyone has good prices please let me know.

Same here, it's not looking good for me.

6 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Anyone with a potential spike? I’m on a rollercoaster week with a best of 140

Yeah me. Haven't checked the current price, will let you know the details later. But when I checked yesterday it was 80%.

Edit: Checked today's price. I'm almost at a 90% chance of a large spike Thursday afternoon.

I hope it's sub 500, because I missed buying turnips for the 3rd time in a row. If it's 500+, I'm not letting anyone in. :p

Edited by Sméagol
  • Haha 2
  • Weird 1

It's just 280, <phew>. But that must be the smallest large spike ever!

But Leif lives another day.

• Angry 1

2 hours ago, Sméagol said:

It's just 280, <phew>. But that must be the smallest large spike ever!

But Leif lives another day.

@Sméagol If you don't mind I'll take that price also - so I'll add you in my friends list.

Turnip prices here are dancing to the sound of Lil' Jon and the Eastside Boyz.

53 minutes ago, viceview51 said:

@Sméagol If you don't mind I'll take that price also - so I'll add you in my friends list.

Turnip prices here are dancing to the sound of Lil' Jon and the Eastside Boyz.

Gate's open again!

@viceview51, would appreciate it if you left through airport next time.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Sad 1

Sorry, I did... But I had connection issues and left randomly a couple of times.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Currently at 188 in Moonlight due to a small spike. If anyone's instered, let me know.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Currently 322, I've missed the deal, the doors are to anyone interested. I don't need to be online in order to have visitors - I hope.

Edited by viceview51
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, viceview51 said:

Currently 322, I've missed the deal, the doors are to anyone interested. I don't need to be online in order to have visitors - I hope.

I want in. Are your gates open?

11 minutes ago, viceview51 said:

Yes, they're open... tell me if it works.

I don’t see an island open. What’s your island name?