NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Turnip Prices Thread - Playing The Market In New Horizons

31 minutes ago, RedShell said:

I’ve left the gate open, so yeah just pop over anytime before 12. :) 

Aw to bad, I can’t do a morning visit because of work. Hope somebody will get some good afternoon prices!

@RedShell I’ll take a look at your competition tonigh, seems fun!

• Thanks 1

OK, gates are closed now. Thanks to those who visited and for the bells you very kindly left behind. :) 

39 minutes ago, markderoos said:

Aw to bad, I can’t do a morning visit because of work. Hope somebody will get some good afternoon prices!

@RedShell I’ll take a look at your competition tonigh, seems fun!

172 for my afternoon price. 

Will open the gates again later on, probably around 8pm.

I ended up with 240, which is bullshit.

Going to have some serious words with Nook.

• Haha 1

Just now, Katie said:

390 in Maple this afternoon if anyone needs to sell? @markderoos

Thanks, I’ll come on over later if we find a time that works for the both of us!

Do you have any requests, flowers you want being watered etc?

Shouldn't be a problem. I've got some work to do on my flowers but if you see any roses (ignoring the massive patch near the basketball hoop), orange tulips or red pansies/windflowers feel free to water them! I've got some on a cliff at the back so they're getting a bit neglected. 

• Thanks 1

Cheers but I was away unfortunately, just seen this now! I bought one set at my own island.

I think I'm going to have another decreasing week on Jeju Island.

I may have a large spike tomorrow (wednesday) morning, it's about 50/50 right now.

Wish I had bought 1 full inventory again!

Edited by Sméagol

I didn’t do the calculator this week but my current turnip price is 519 on Cinnabar. 

I didn’t want to actually open my gates on this island yet lol as I’m still working away on it, but I am happy to for those looking to sell. :) 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

I didn’t do the calculator this week but my current turnip price is 519 on Cinnabar. 

I didn’t want to actually open my gates on this island yet lol as I’m still working away on it, but I am happy to for those looking to sell. :) 

200.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

I can open at 1:30 if that works? I will be AFK. 

I've got a meeting at 1:30 (and sadly one I have to pay attention to unlike most of them today) but should hopefully be done by around 2. 

I'm free most of the day after that so if you'd rather do later that works for me.

7 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I've got a meeting at 1:30 (and sadly one I have to pay attention to unlike most of them today) but should hopefully be done by around 2. 

I'm free most of the day after that so if you'd rather do later that works for me.

No problem. I can open at 3 ish if that’ll work. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

That'll be great. I've got a weekly meeting where we look at a word document for an hour so I usually end up playing AC on the sofa anyway!

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

That'll be great. I've got a weekly meeting where we look at a word document for an hour so I usually end up playing AC on the sofa anyway!

Sounds like one of my regular meetings! 

1 hour ago, Aneres11 said:

Can you be open this evening too?

Just now, BowserBasher said:

Can you be open this evening too?

Should be ok depending on time. Just annoying that you can’t use the designer app when open as there’s a fair bit I want to do but I’m off work tomorrow so will have time then. 

Just let me know when you want me to open later. 

2 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

I would also love to come over at 3. Won't be too talkative as I too have a meeting then haha. What does that say about us all playing AC during work? :grin: 

2 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

Thanks. My turnip prices are looking pretty terrible this week, so would be nice to get them sold early. :hehe: 

Ok gates opening now. 

Flowers to the left of the entrance (under resident services) could do with watering please if you’re visiting and the ones to the left of resident services too. 
You don’t need to leave a tip just watering those square patches would be great! 

My house is in a decent state so feel free to explore haha. 

I am AFK. All items in shop can be purchased don’t need to ask. Don’t know what DIY is being crafted but you can go and have a mooch to find out. :) 

• Thanks 3