NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Turnip Prices Thread - Playing The Market In New Horizons

3 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

484 here.
I can open after 6pm GMT if anyone is interested in selling at this rate. I will check back later so let me know!

I’ll be interested in making a few trips when you open up thanks!

1 hour ago, darksnowman said:

484 here.
I can open after 6pm GMT if anyone is interested in selling at this rate. I will check back later so let me know!

Nice! Yeah, I’ll pop over to sell please. :) Just the one trip needed.

2 hours ago, darksnowman said:

484 here.

I might need in on that.. and I may even leave a tip this time :cheeky:

3 hours ago, darksnowman said:

484 here.

Count me in too (unless my prices have gone up this afternoon haven’t checked yet).  I need to offload mine. 

3 hours ago, darksnowman said:

484 here.

I kept some back so would love to come over to sell too if possible? :)

I am going to open now. I might be away from the game after I sell my own turnips but feel free to run in and out! :)

I kept some back so would love to come over to sell too if possible?
Turnip slut.
  • Like 1
  • Weird 1

7 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

I am going to open now. I might be away from the game after I sell my own turnips but feel free to run in and out! :)

What's your island name? It isnt on your listing in the other thread.

14 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

What's your island name? It isnt on your listing in the other thread.

Just came back from the system settings to see you arriving so I guess you figured it out! I have set the Switch to never go to sleep so hopefully there are no mishaps for you (ha) or anyone else.

@darksnowman I don’t think we’re friends yet, are we? Totally went to the wrong island, Stardust, whose is that? :’)

EDIT: just sent you a friend request!

Edited by markderoos

Still open @Nicktendo! Just added you @markderoos so swing over at your convenience. I'll check back in another half hour and close up  if things are quiet. I don't mind leaving it open longer for any stragglers so just let me know. :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, darksnowman said:

Still open @Nicktendo! Just added you @markderoos so swing over at your convenience. I'll check back in another half hour and close up  if things are quiet. I don't mind leaving it open longer for any stragglers so just let me know. :)

I'm coming over now with my last bits! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

I’ll be there in a few minutes as well, thanks a lot (only one inventory of turnips)

• Like 1

Glad to see you got sorted!
I just closed the gates and sold my turnips. I was going to do that first thing earlier but when I saw how drawn out @RedShell's approach and landing was... I ditched that idea. :laughing:
Let me know if there is anyone else before closing time!

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Glad to see you got sorted!
I just closed the gates and sold my turnips. I was going to do that first thing earlier but when I saw how drawn out @RedShell's approach and landing was... I ditched that idea. :laughing:
Let me know if there is anyone else before closing time!

Yeah, something clearly went wrong there though, I’ve never seen it take such a long time to load before. :hmm: Was just stuck on that black screen with the little DAL plane in the corner for at least 30 seconds! :o Actually thought it had crashed at one point. :heh: 

Anyone with turnips left I’m predicted a large spike up to high 500 this afternoon. Will update later. 

20 hours ago, nekunando said:

I might need in on that.. and I may even leave a tip this time :cheeky:

I will try to do some work on the DK painting for next time...!

13 hours ago, RedShell said:

Yeah, something clearly went wrong there though, I’ve never seen it take such a long time to load before. :hmm: Was just stuck on that black screen with the little DAL plane in the corner for at least 30 seconds! :o Actually thought it had crashed at one point. :heh: 

Yeah same, it is the slowest I've seen yet. On my end I had the flight arrival screen and it took forever for your plane to move across all the dots and come in for a landing! Not sure what it was like for anyone else because I didn't hang about to see.

Thanks for the tip in the post. :) Appreciated but not a requirement by any means. Same to any one else that dropped a tip! I am still spending 50k a day moving stuff so it really helps with that.

12 hours ago, Shorty said:

@darksnowman any chance you live somewhere that’s BST-12 :blank:

(I said 6pm GMT but I realised later I should have said GMT+1 or BST. :p
I hope you are able to check the forum this afternoon to see if @BowserBasher gets his predicted spike.

Edited by darksnowman
Lost text
  • Like 1

Ok. Gates will be open within the next 10 minutes for a couple hours. will be shut before 8 for Mario kart, if anyone needs them after I can open for the last hour of nooks. 

@BowserBasher ah I'm late to the party again. I'll pop over before closing if you don't mind? Missed Darksnowman's post yesterday! 

I've only bought one lot this week so not as annoying ☺️

We’ve only just got in! So if it’s too late now we’ll join before Nooks closes, thanks 😊