NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Turnip Prices Thread - Playing The Market In New Horizons

Thanks Mike, appreciate you opening up your island! Nice work on the island remodelling.

3 hours ago, Mike1988uk said:

No probs. I've just gone offline now, yeah that would be fine. Is there a particular time she would be online?

Thanks, my current big project is getting my house moved onto the incline I'm building to the left of the entrance and I've got everything I think I need for an outdoor gym/play area as I will put that together next.

I can't really think of anything I need as I don't know what I will do next emoji1787.png so don't worry.

Yo, she's at work all day so it'd be late, like 9pm. Is that ok? If not, I'll text her and see if she's happy for me to log in and do it on her behalf at a time that suits you?

Yo, she's at work all day so it'd be late, like 9pm. Is that ok? If not, I'll text her and see if she's happy for me to log in and do it on her behalf at a time that suits you?
Anytime from now would be better for me, I might be online tonight but I will probably be knee deep in tereforming and I may use some time travelling but I've been holding off as I'm not sure if it could effect my turnip prices.

@Mr-Paul send me a friend request if you haven't already and when I know if shorty can get on the other account earlier i will come online.

Have sent you a request. Ready for whenever you're online! 
I'm just going online now, give me a few minutes and gates will be open.
@Shorty I'm not no massive rush to time travel so I'm still available whenever.
  • Like 1

[mention=2608]Mike1988uk[/mention], are you still online / open?
I'm online. I just need to get off taraforming. Give me a few minutes and I will open. Send me a friend request if I'm not already on your list please.

4 minutes ago, Mike1988uk said:
9 minutes ago, Sméagol said:
[mention=2608]Mike1988uk[/mention], are you still online / open?

I'm online. I just need to get off taraforming. Give me a few minutes and I will open. Send me a friend request if I'm not already on your list please.

I will, Not in a hurry though, so take your time. I literally just got online, so I haven't even checked out my own island yet..

I will, Not in a hurry though, so take your time. I literally just got online, so I haven't even checked out my own island yet..
I'm open again.

4 minutes ago, Mike1988uk said:
11 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I'm open again.

I'll be there in a few minutes. Anything I can bring you on my 2nd trip?

I'll be there in a few minutes. Anything I can bring you on my 2nd trip?
Not that I can think off at the moment!

102 for me this morning. She was obviously feeling more generous last week. 

97 for me. Think I’m just going to buy at that although won’t be buying many this week. 

37 minutes ago, Kaxxx said:

92 here

104 here.

Mind opening with a dodo code if you're still around? I'll buy at that price.

I'll wait until 10AM then just buy at 104.

Edited by martinist

I bought 6000 turnips at 93 each. But my free NSO ran out, so I'm at the mercy of whatever Nook decides to offer me this week...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Weird 1

1 hour ago, bob said:

I bought 6000 turnips at 93 each. But my free NSO ran out, so I'm at the mercy of whatever Nook decides to offer me this week...

So what you're saying is everyone should @ you when they have a high value?

• Haha 1

100 for me this morning and seems I am very likely to get a most of 143 this week.

When oh when will my large spike return from war?

26 minutes ago, Mike1988uk said:

63 for me this morning, get in.........

Thanks for the offer but I'll pass.