NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Turnip Prices Thread - Playing The Market In New Horizons

2 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Yes absolutely fine. I’ll accept now. Sorry only just seen. 

<3 Thank you ever so much! <3 i'm so sorry for the hassle! We're both very appriciative of this! <3 

7 minutes ago, Ugh first aid said:

<3 Thank you ever so much! <3 i'm so sorry for the hassle! We're both very appriciative of this! <3 

It’s no hassle I’m more than happy to help. Others have sorted me out before so happy to return the favour for anyone. :) 

Just now, Aneres11 said:

It’s no hassle I’m more than happy to help. Others have sorted me out before so happy to return the favour for anyone. :) 

<3 I'm alway hapy to help too honestly! <3 Ialways do what I can :( I just wish that I could offer good turnip prices... but alas I've only been getting bad prices > A < XD in fact this week it's been so bad i've not even been bothering to mention it  <3 if there is anything you need ; 0 ; i'm always happy to help

• Like 1

Thanks @Aneres11 made a nice little sum and left you some too. I had 1 bunch of ten I couldn’t fit in my pocket but I’ll save them. Also spent some bells in Ables getting those pilot and western clothes. 
Nice meeting @Ugh first aid and her friend too. Everyone was so friendly. 

• Like 1

<3 all turnips sold and made a nice profit! Thank you again for having both my best friend and I! <3  I enjoyed a nice spending spree in your Abel sisters too! <3  We both appreciate it so so much! 

@BowserBasher it was lovely to see you again! <3 and thank you for being so nice to my best friend too! <3 she wanted me to thank you both! 

• Thanks 1

Hope no one got kicked out then. My Switch went to sleep whilst I was eating tea sorry. And yes I’m eating tea, not dinner. As I had my dinner at dinner time. 
:P

21 minutes ago, Ugh first aid said:

@BowserBasher it was lovely to see you again! <3 and thank you for being so nice to my best friend too! <3 she wanted me to thank you both!

Always a pleasure to see you and new people. Let her know that if I ever have good prices she’s more than welcome to come pour bells into my economy. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

557 bells 🔔 

I am working at home today but happy to open my island at any stage if anyone needs to sell any that didn’t get round to visiting @Kaepora_Gaebora yesterday.

:)

Ooh that's a great price, are you still on? I was too late noticing the prices yesterday. 

52 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Hope no one got kicked out then. My Switch went to sleep whilst I was eating tea sorry. And yes I’m eating tea, not dinner. As I had my dinner at dinner time. 
:p

Have you got auto-sleep enabled then? Probably best to disable that in the Switch system settings. 

Anyway, cheers for keeping your island online today. :) I sold my turnips and a few other random things, which was great as my shop is currently closed for the upgrade. 

:peace:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Katie said:

Ooh that's a great price, are you still on? I was too late noticing the prices yesterday. 

I can load it up again I had come off it to play a bit of Mario Tennis but I can open the gates if you need it’s no trouble? 

3 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

I can load it up again I had come off it to play a bit of Mario Tennis but I can open the gates if you need it’s no trouble? 

That would be great thanks. Sorry to interrupt your tennis! 

Just now, Katie said:

That would be great thanks. Sorry to interrupt your tennis! 

It’s no problem! I’ll go on now :) 

• Thanks 1

54 bells this morning. I have to wait until this afternoon to find out if I'm going to make a loss, or if I'll eventually get a spike later on tomorrow...

54 bells this morning. I have to wait until this afternoon to find out if I'm going to make a loss, or if I'll eventually get a spike later on tomorrow...
50 bells, which means I'm fucked. Straight downwards trajectory since Sunday!

3 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Nook renovations open with a 561. Anyone need to sell in the next two hours?

Might be up for it later if possible. Not sure though, might take my chances again! :p

53 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Might be up for it later if possible. Not sure though, might take my chances again! :p

Sorry they were AM prices. 

4 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Sorry they were AM prices. 

Going to take my chances then! :p

• Haha 2

Anyone got any good prices this morning? I couldn’t get on yesterday and looks like I may have missed some good prices :blush:

I’ve bought my first batch of turnips last sunday for 103 Bells (or so I think) a piece. Best selling price I’ve had was 166 but I chose to ignore it. If my price is above 103 this afternoon I think I’ll sell them, unless somebody here get’s offered 200+

In that case I would love to visit that person’s island but I don’t have much to offer I think. Is that considered bad manners? :( I’m a little behind schedule because I got the game relatively late...

My prices have been around the 50/60 mark ALL week. Is anyone selling at a decent rate? If so, could I visit?

I think mine were between 130 and 150 this morning. I had my spike yesterday morning. If you wanna risk that I can open for you guys. 

35 minutes ago, Shorty said:

Anyone got any good prices this morning? I couldn’t get on yesterday and looks like I may have missed some good prices :blush:

22 minutes ago, markderoos said:

I’ve bought my first batch of turnips last sunday for 103 Bells (or so I think) a piece. Best selling price I’ve had was 166 but I chose to ignore it. If my price is above 103 this afternoon I think I’ll sell them, unless somebody here get’s offered 200+

In that case I would love to visit that person’s island but I don’t have much to offer I think. Is that considered bad manners? :( I’m a little behind schedule because I got the game relatively late...

Sorry price is 121

Edited by BowserBasher
  • Like 1