NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Turnip Prices Thread - Playing The Market In New Horizons

10 minutes ago, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

475 this afternoon! 

If anyone wants to sell I'll be available most of the afternoon, not in the next hour though, so @ me and ill set up a dodo code later for anyone who wants to sell 😊

I think I’ll definitely take you up on that!

26 minutes ago, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

475 this afternoon! 

If anyone wants to sell I'll be available most of the afternoon, not in the next hour though, so @ me and ill set up a dodo code later for anyone who wants to sell 😊

@Kaepora_Gaebora I will gladly take you up on this if you are available from 4pm onwards?

@Kaepora_Gaebora, I’ll take you up on the offer. Apart from 3-4 I am free to come over any time. 

is there anything you need? Flowers, fruits, fossils?

I'll have everyone don't worry! 

I'll set up a code within the hour and @ everyone who has expressed an interest, and anyone else can come along too; if you've got people that want to come but don't use the forum I'm happy for the code to be given out! 

My island is a dump so excuse the mess, and as for donations just some bells would be nice!

Come and go as many times as you need to as well, I'll likely not be at my console but I'll stand next to the shop and keep an eye if any communication problems!

• Thanks 2

Thanks @Kaepora_Gaebora! I've never had to use a Dodo Code before. Presumably the difference between a Dodo Code and just visiting an island that has its gates open is that the owner of the island doesn't need to be online?

3 minutes ago, Goron_3 said:

Thanks @Kaepora_Gaebora! I've never had to use a Dodo Code before. Presumably the difference between a Dodo Code and just visiting an island that has its gates open is that the owner of the island doesn't need to be online?

It just means that anyone who has access to the code can join his island, rather than just people on his friends list.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

@Aneres11 @Goron_3 @Eddage @darksnowman @Vileplume2000 @Happenstance @punio75 

And anyone else! 

Dodo code is 11HBQ

As many trips as you want, buy anything from the shops, take any fruit, take what you will!

I just did a quick smash and grab. There were two fellas loitering around outside Nook's Cranny so I hope I tipped the right one! (I was the guy in the raincoat. It has been tipping it down all day on my island.)
Thanks very much for opening up! :)

Edited by darksnowman

1 minute ago, darksnowman said:

I just did a quick smash and grab. There were two fellas loitering around outside Nook's Cranny so I hope I tipped the right one! (I was the guy in the raincoat. It has been tipping it down all day on my island.)
Thanks very much for opening up! :)

You let the timer run out when you left which meant it reset the instance for everyone else!

1 minute ago, Eddage said:

You let the timer run out when you left which meant it reset the instance for everyone else!

So that's where my tips went 🤦‍♂️😂

Just now, Eddage said:

I just hit the minus button and skedaddled. Sorry. :(  

I warned you lot yesterday about letting darksnowman on to your islands. Dude is a menace! :laughing:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Weird 1

1 minute ago, darksnowman said:

What really!?

If you try to leave when other people are in a conversation (e.g. selling/buying at the sop) then it will inform all other players to end their conversation so you can leave. If they don't end their conversations then it starts a timer, if the timer reaches 0 then you will leave but it forces the instance to reset to the last time a save happened. So any chances are lost.

If you're trying to leave then you should never let the timer hit 0, you can cancel before and then just try and leave again.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

What really!?

Yeah we all went back to the airport, all the sacks and nook ticket had gone 😂🤦‍♂️

• Sad 1

I only just now realised that it's dark-snow-man and not darkns-woman (as in darkness-woman).

Anyways...carry on calling him a terrible person :D

• Confused 1

Just now, Eddage said:

If you try to leave when other people are in a conversation (e.g. selling/buying at the sop) then it will inform all other players to end their conversation so you can leave. If they don't end their conversations then it starts a timer, if the timer reaches 0 then you will leave but it forces the instance to reset to the last time a save happened. So any chances are lost.

If you're trying to leave then you should never let the timer hit 0, you can cancel before and then just try and leave again.

Honestly never noticed a timer. Seemed like I was instantly standing in the rain again outside my airport. :(

What the hell is Psycho Mantis doing on your island, @Kaepora_Gaebora? :D Also, which character are you? I'm coming back in a minute and want to make sure i'm tipping the right person.

Just now, Hero-of-Time said:

What the hell is Psycho Mantis doing on your island, @Kaepora_Gaebora? :D Also, which character are you? I'm coming back in a minute and want to make sure i'm tipping the right person.

Haha one of my real life friends 😂

Guy next to the shop with the Bane mask and cowboy hat on 👍

• Haha 1