NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Turnip Prices Thread - Playing The Market In New Horizons

8'D I will tip you at the end of this...I don't think I will sell all these on time...I might have to jump on my own account to sell these all on time...

Thanks @Sheikah

5 and a half million bells made. 

I'll take it! I don't think I can cope with the stress again next week. 

Nice island though, loads of progress since I last visited. Looks great. 

• Like 1

Curses I forgot that our switches hate connecting online together. Sorry about that...

@Sheikah ;D thank you for the tip on the dodo code!

Edited by Ugh first aid
  • Like 1

Daisy Mae selling for 90 bells on my island this morning. Will open my gates shortly and be open all morning for N-Eers. Gimme a nudge if I need to add you to my friends list. 

42 minutes ago, Mr-Paul said:

Daisy Mae selling for 90 bells on my island this morning. Will open my gates shortly and be open all morning for N-Eers. Gimme a nudge if I need to add you to my friends list. 

I don’t think we have added each other. I haven’t gone on my game yet but may come over. 

21 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

I don’t think we have added each other. I haven’t gone on my game yet but may come over. 

Have added you. Come over whenever!

1 hour ago, Mr-Paul said:

Is there anything I can bring over that you need? I have spares of all the fruits and loads of spare fossils (all the yellow ones on my row are the spares)! I also have cosmos, windflowers and tulips in my shop so could bring some seed.

Thanks @Mr-Paul two trips and two full pockets. 700,000+ bells we’ll spent. 
Really need a way to access our bells in our savings though. I used all my bells on turnips and wanted to buy that cardboard box and some lilies from Nooks. But had no bells and nothing to sell. 

4 minutes ago, Eddage said:

Is there anything I can bring over that you need? I have spares of all the fruits and loads of spare fossils (all the yellow ones on my row are the spares)! I also have cosmos, windflowers and tulips in my shop so could bring some seed.

I haven't had any time to list what fossils I need and don't yet so don't worry on that front! Wouldn't mind some cosmos! 

@Mr-Paul, just got disconnected, so my second visit didn't save :(

Also, I swear the first visit your shop was selling all three colours of tulips, when I came back it was only white and yellow! You wouldn't happen to have nay red lily seeds in storage?

Edited by Eddage

7 minutes ago, Eddage said:

@Mr-Paul, just got disconnected, so my second visit didn't save :(

Also, I swear the first visit your shop was selling all three colours of tulips, when I came back it was only white and yellow! You wouldn't happen to have nay red lily seeds in storage?

Apologies! Working at the same time and Switch went into sleep mode! 

Opening up again, and turning off sleep. I'll check my storage. Otherwise, they're my island's native flower, so feel free to take some from around the island (is that possible?)

EDIT: sadly none in storage!

Edited by Mr-Paul
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr-Paul said:

Apologies! Working at the same time and Switch went into sleep mode! 

Opening up again, and turning off sleep. I'll check my storage. Otherwise, they're my island's native flower, so feel free to take some from around the island (is that possible?)

Don't know if you can dig up other peoples flowers, probably not but I'll give it a go :p

Bought 1070 turnips at 91 bells each. Fingers crossed!

Aaah. I'll add you as a best friend, but I'll send you some seeds in the post when they are back in stock!

7 minutes ago, Mr-Paul said:

Aaah. I'll add you as a best friend, but I'll send you some seeds in the post when they are back in stock!

I got the best friend notification just as I got back to my island :p on my way to yours for a fourth visit - promise all I'll do is take some red lilies!

Edit: Need a ladder! 5th trip incoming :p

Edited by Eddage
  • Like 1