NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Turnip Prices Thread - Playing The Market In New Horizons

10 hours ago, darksnowman said:

96 in the AM rising to 135 in the PM. 

Apparently I have a possible 600+ tomorrow. If it happens you will be the first to know!

Sounds good! I'm not expecting any spikes this week based on my numbers.

I bought a lot more this week but then I sold 2k to my nephew because he forgot to buy any. At least it means less trips with those waiting screens!

139 this morning, which The Tool suggests could hit a high of 190 this afternoon. So i think I'll wait until then.

When I opened the game it showed me the credits so I suppose that's me done...

Well I checked turnips anyway and they are at 165. Tracking for 200-650 this afternoon.

• Like 3
  • Weird 1

1 hour ago, darksnowman said:

Well I checked turnips anyway and they are at 165. Tracking for 200-650 this afternoon.

Oooo I may even be tempted at over 200 as I bought mine for 94 so even doubling my money would be a bonus.

Will check my prices now. 

2 hours ago, darksnowman said:

Oh boy. This really is my life now...

Let us know! I'm not tracking for much at all :(

The tracking confuses me. 

This is what mine shows today: 

kb8rMrq.jpg

Does this mean I will get a spike or am I meant to be looking at the yellow average line for the realistic amount? 

It happened-- I have 481 and I think I might just cash in so I can bow out of the market for the rest of the week. I love it but it is a total relief to get sorted, especially in the first couple of days. :geek: If anyone else wants to sell up for 481, I can gladly open my gates like pretty much any time from 4:30pm onwards, just let me know what suits and we can work something out! : peace:

@Aneres11 It looks like you might get up to 550 between tomorrow PM and Friday if you want to hold out for that...

Just now, darksnowman said:

It happened-- I have 481 and I think I might just cash in so I can bow out of the market for the rest of the week. I love it but it is a total relief to get sorted, especially in the first couple of days. :geek: If anyone else wants to sell up for 481, I can gladly open my gates like pretty much any time from 4:30pm onwards, just let me know what suits and we can work something out! : peace:

@Aneres11 It looks like you might get up to 550 between tomorrow PM and Friday if you want to hold out for that...

Dude.. I'm coming over when you're available!

I only have 47 this afternoon :blank:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

481 sounds plenty. Wife and I will add you and head over later today if that's ok.

44 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

It happened

Wow. Could I possibly be over as well? Maybe a bit later than 4:30 so it's not tons of people at the same time? Is there anything you're looking for?

1 hour ago, darksnowman said:

WOW! Mind if I pop over too? Will give you an add. I finish work at 5 so I'll hope right on over :)

Edit. Just realised your Switch code isn't in the other thread. Mind popping it here?

Edited by Goron_3

@darksnowman I'd also be up for selling my turnips, whenever you're more free. Mind letting me know when it's died down a bit? :p  I've got quite a lot of turnips, so wouldn't want to be too disruptive to people.

Cheers!

Edited by Sheikah