NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Turnip Prices Thread - Playing The Market In New Horizons

11 minutes ago, Shorty said:

Hi! Would I be able to join you after your MK game? 

also I have no idea what I’m doing or how, I’ll be doing this for my g/f who’s island and turnips it is 😅

Of course you can. We are friends on the Switch first. If so I’ll open my gates to all friends and just look for town called Kyoshi. Bring all your turnips and sell them to Timmy amd Tommy. 

2 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

I just defeated the turnip market. Have a friend who time travels and she was on a Sunday. I have huge spike. I’m now a multimillionaire. Lol. 

Result for you then! 

I'm surprised Nintendo allow time travelling with how draconian/shite everything about this game's online is! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow. Posting your Dodo code on twitter to help people for free just ends up more hassle. Think I’ll ask did DM’s next time. 

Man, my prices have been on a steady decline all week and I've held off hoping for a spike and I can't fall back on heading online to sell them.

Living proper GameCube style here.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Sad 1

My prices have barely been over 100 bells all week. If it doesn't spike tomorrow then I'll have to sell at a loss.

First time trying this turnip thing and they're down to 22 bells. Damn capitalism!

19 minutes ago, Mr-Paul said:

Who has got a good price this morning then? 100 on mine. 

I dealt at 110 so not me. I think it's the selling rather than the buying where the big wins and losses are made so I don't mind supporting my local Daisy-Mae every Sunday.

97 bells... Best one so far, but come on guys! We can do better than this!

98 for me, probably just gonna go for it anyway. I really don't think the buying matters too much as long as you can sell at a good price.

The difference between 90 and 100 when buying a full inventory is 40 000. But if you sell them at 400 you're making 1.6 million. So yeah, buying price isn't that important. Mine is 98 so I''m just going to stay at home.

I went to a place on the turnip exchange selling for 91. Went all in with my savings, took two trips and bought 7500. This week's profits should pay off my  home loans, and then I can start really working on the island layout. 

I have 9 million bells in the bank. Not sure if I'll dabble with turnips this week.

I got 95. Thought it sounded a bit shit, but looking on here maybe its not that bad?

That’s pretty good. I’ll come over please 
I just tried to open my island up, but apparently both visitor and visitee need an online subscription, and i don't have one, so apologies but my cheap turnips are for me only...

92 bells. Decent rate.

I love how this has become part of my Sunday routine. My girlfriend hates it however.

@punio75 you're welcome to visit my island. My friend code is 5029-1812-9219.

Gate is now open.

Edited by Goron_3