NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Turnip Prices Thread - Playing The Market In New Horizons

19 minutes ago, Tales said:

Holy shit, I just got 565 in my town! Quote or tag me if you still has turnips to sell.

I've still got 100 left actually, could I pop over to sell them off?

Just now, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

I've still got 100 left actually, could I pop over to sell them off?

Of course. I opened the island to friend.

3 minutes ago, Tales said:

Yeah, I don't know if it's an actually category or anything. I just assumed it could be. Anyway, I just bought the traditional tea set at the store. Don't think I have the low screen though.

I can also orger you a tatami bed if that would help too? that one I will have to order and send you via catalogue order but i'll be more then happy to! 

<3 thank you for letting me come over and sell... I should only need like 2 trips?  <3 I won't hold you back long though I promise! 

Just now, Ugh first aid said:

I can also orger you a tatami bed if that would help too? that one I will have to order and send you via catalogue order but i'll be more then happy to! 

<3 thank you for letting me come over and sell... I should only need like 2 trips?  <3 I won't hold you back long though I promise! 

Yes, that would be great. Thank you very much. See you soon :)

11 minutes ago, Tales said:

Yeah, I don't know if it's an actually category or anything. I just assumed it could be. Anyway, I just bought the traditional tea set at the store. Don't think I have the low screen though.

Ohhhhh, still have some turnips left. Mind if I visit, too? :peace:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tales said:

Yes, that would be great. Thank you very much. See you soon :)

<3 Bed is ordered and i'm bringing the low screen over! I'll keep an eye out for any more Japanese/Zen items for you too! <3 Thank you again for this! I really appreciate it! 

Ooh I'll be over later Tales if you're going to be around? 'At' work at the mo so really shouldn't be going on my Switch right now! 

Sure, just tag or quote me when you're ready and I'll open the town again if it isn't.

@Tales nice price you got there. Any chance you'll have your gates open around 3 UK time / 4 CEST?

• Like 1

<3 That's my first batch sold! i'm gonna get the last of them and then i'll be back and leave a nice tip! <3

• Like 1

Probably will have it open for the next couple hours while I catch bugs or do other things irl.

5 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

@Tales, are you online later this day? Evening?

Most of it yes, just tag me again when you're home and I will open the gates if I'm here.

Btw , you got until 9pm uk time.

Edited by Tales
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @Tales :peace:

Think I'm set for a while with the amount of bells in my savings account :D

• Like 1

Thanks for the money(and the visit)! Here I thought me leaving 10k  for others was enough then you casually drop 200k :p

Edited by Tales

I'll be trying out the turnip exchange since no one else is coming right now. Just tag me or quote me and I'll stop that and let you guys in for a private visit.

I'll be trying out the turnip exchange since no one else is coming right now. Just tag me or quote me and I'll stop that and let you guys in for a private visit.
Hey, any chance you can let me in?

1 minute ago, Sheikah said:
7 minutes ago, Tales said:

Hey, any chance you can let me in?

Yes, code is F87J6. Didn't get turnip exchange to work yet so it's kinda private.

Edited by Tales
  • Like 1

Couldn't get turnip exchange working so I made a thread on reddit. Instant 120 replies. Have to manually dm everyone, I don't remember who I dm'd alreadt, I don't how many people are in my town at any given time and I know I'll be letting down a hundred people. And the online sucks. I hate this.

@Tales if you’re online and have gates open later I may pop over and sell just in case mine doesn’t pan out. Then I can give back if mine do s-ike. 

1 minute ago, BowserBasher said:

@Tales if you’re online and have gates open later I may pop over and sell just in case mine doesn’t pan out. Then I can give back if mine do s-ike. 

Yes, I'll stop the public thing soon before 5pm uk.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tales said:

Yes, I'll stop the public thing soon before 5pm uk.

Cool. I’ll be on after 5 then. Thanks.