NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Turnip Prices Thread - Playing The Market In New Horizons

1 minute ago, Esequiel said:

It was Cosmo seeds :)

Ohhh, I may want to visit your island sometime to buy some :peace:

1 minute ago, drahkon said:

Ohhh, I may want to visit your island sometime to buy some :peace:

I have windflowers, cosmos and pansy seeds. Got plenty of stuff planted so can spare tulips, hyacinths and maybe a few lilies as well. Only one I don’t have loads of yet is roses.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Esequiel said:

Dropped you some cosmos of each colour and then some of the spare flowers I had, blue Cosmo, purple and white and pink mums, and a few roses :)

12 minutes ago, drahkon said:

@Katie On my way again :) Actually had 6 roses planted so I can bring you 3 :peace:

@Esequiel Do you have rose, mum or cosmos seeds?

Lovely thanks! I've got quite the collection now. 

25 minutes ago, Katie said:

Yea no worries both. I'm after roses, mums and cosmos if anyone happens to have any of those? Maybe should have said that 7 hours ago.

I don't have any of these but I'll certainly be leaving you a big tip!

Hopping online now. I have no idea how this works but hoping it's fairly straightforward!

• Thanks 1

Would you mind if I come over as well @Katie ? Don't have worth giving so I'll leave a tip.

• Thanks 1

Hey guys what's going on here...

7 hours ago, Katie said:

471 in my town this afternoon! I'll be able to open my gates tonight if anyone wants to add me. 

tenor.gif

Happy to leave a tip of some sort of course!

Edited by Dcubed
  • Haha 5
  • Weird 1

I used that Turnip Exchange website today and sold for 505 and 525. It works great if you can have it on while you are doing something else. The first island I went to wanted 50k for entry but the second one I visited wanted nothing. I ended up giving them 100k, though. I'm more than happy to give more generously to random players who are willing to open their islands up for free.

That's all my turnips gone for the week. I think I made another 2-3 million out of it all.

Yeah you really should give people a tip for letting you in. Think I made 3 and a bit million earlier. 

4 hours ago, Katie said:

I've just accepted all of your requests, will open the gates now! 

Thank you Katie. 

I kept trying to say thank you in game, but as I was one of the first onto the island I kept getting interrupted by the arrival of loads more lol, so just left. 

But massive thanks - made a pretty penny! :D

• Like 1

Didn't get the large spike, but still a good price of 248 for my turnips this morning.

I’m still declining but the trend is still looking positive for some kind spike soon. 

Used the Turnip Exchange this morning and sold for 611, a cool 1.7mil bells nestling in Tom Nooks back pockets sooner rather than later 🤦‍♂️

Didn't get to check mine this morning, but this afternoon my place is buying for 174. If the spreadsheet tool is right, I could be on for a big spike tomorrow morning! If its wrong, I'll find somewhere to go. But if you haven't sold yet, I'll open my gates tomorrow if I've got the good price. Can open tonight if anyone is interesting in selling at 174.

Up to 103 this afternoon and that shows two outcomes. Either a large spike tomorrow afternoon or a small one over the next two days. I’ll let everyone know tomorrow morning as that price will tell me. 

Holy shit, I just got 565 in my town! Quote or tag me if you still has turnips to sell.

Edited by Tales

Just now, Tales said:

Holy shit, I just got 565 in my town! Quote or tag me if anyone still has turnips to sell.

giphy.gif

<3 I gib tips...( I... will need to do multiple trips fair warning...I'm sitting on over 5000 turnips )

I'll open the gates right now then. Do you have any japanese/zen items to gift me I would appreciate that.

Edited by Tales

2 minutes ago, Tales said:

I'll open the gates right now then. Do you have any japanese/zen items to gift me I wouldn't mid that.

<3 Thank you!  Hmm I have a low screen and Traditional tea set if they count?  but i'll have a quick look in my catalogue for you too! 

3 minutes ago, Ugh first aid said:

<3 Thank you!  Hmm I have a low screen and Traditional tea set if they count?  but i'll have a quick look in my catalogue for you too! 

Yeah, I don't know if it's an actually category or anything. I just assumed it could be. Anyway, I just bought the traditional tea set at the store. Don't think I have the low screen though.

Edited by Tales