NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Turnip Prices Thread - Playing The Market In New Horizons

17 minutes ago, Katie said:

471 in my town this afternoon! I'll be able to open my gates tonight if anyone wants to add me. 

dgyes.gif

:D Just sent you a friend request :peace:

21 minutes ago, Katie said:

471 in my town this afternoon! I'll be able to open my gates tonight if anyone wants to add me. 

rm4us.jpg

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Katie said:

Yes please, if you don't have a big queue!

1 hour ago, Katie said:

Yes please!!! :) Friend request sent (AnilP228).

Edited by Goron_3

FFS, I had no idea they went that high. I thought they topped out at 150 or something.

13 minutes ago, LazyBoy said:

FFS, I had no idea they went that high. I thought they topped out at 150 or something.

They top out at 800, I believe.

Most weeks is up to 200 but occasionally can go as high as 800 I think. 

I’m looking at a possible high spike from tomorrow onwards. Either that or it’s gonna tank. 

6 hours ago, Sheikah said:

Were you trying to get to the airport to leave? If so, do note that you can press the - button to leave much quicker that way.

I did not know that, thank you! 

I've just accepted all of your requests, will open the gates now! 

I know it's been said before, but the way Nintendo has handled the online part is so bad. Is there any technical reason for the way it is or is it just bad design?

16 minutes ago, Tales said:

I know it's been said before, but the way Nintendo has handled the online part is so bad. Is there any technical reason for the way it is or is it just bad design?

I was just saying the same thing, it's always the way. Maybe I should have used codes it's crazy in here! 

Thanks very much, again, @Katie! :cool: Your island looks great--I can see you have been putting in a lot of time to it. If you wanna do some "normal" play be sure to let me know because it isn't fun for anyone when it's a stop-start mad dash to sell turnips.

8 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Thanks very much, again, @Katie! :cool: Your island looks great--I can see you have been putting in a lot of time to it. If you wanna do some "normal" play be sure to let me know because it isn't fun for anyone when it's a stop-start mad dash to sell turnips.

Thanks! It's as addictive as ever. Yea it would be good to play I'll come visit when it's a bit calmer! 

Just now, drahkon said:

@Katie could I visit sometime later? I'm busy with some urgent stuff for one or two hours :blank:

No problem I haven't got anywhere to be! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Katie said:

No problem I haven't got anywhere to be! 

Awesome. Looks like I can be there in 30-45 minutes, depending on how long I'll have to wait for the phone call.

Would it be ok if I did two or three visits? I got quite a few turnips :D

Anything you need?

1 hour ago, Katie said:

I've just accepted all of your requests, will open the gates now! 

Sent an invite, can I pop over if/when you accept :D

Yea no worries both. I'm after roses, mums and cosmos if anyone happens to have any of those? Maybe should have said that 7 hours ago.

Just now, Katie said:

Yea no worries both. I'm after roses, mums and cosmos if anyone happens to have any of those? Maybe should have said that 7 hours ago.

I can bring some flowers!

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Katie said:

Dropped you some cosmos of each colour and then some of the spare flowers I had, blue Cosmo, purple and white and pink mums, and a few roses :)

4 minutes ago, drahkon said:

@Katie On my way again :) Actually had 6 roses planted so I can bring you 3 :peace:

@Esequiel Do you have rose, mum or cosmos seeds?

It was Cosmo seeds :)