NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Turnip Prices Thread - Playing The Market In New Horizons

83 this morning, 79 this afternoon. Hopefully not on the constantly decreasing pattern I had last week... 

I bought at 108, so looking in the region of 180 before selling. But if anyone goes over 200 then I'm there. 

In case anyone is interested.

I'm currently waiting for a Dodo code, hopefully I'll get one!

I'm at 136 this morning, but according the trends spreadsheet (if it is actually accurate) I should get a spike tomorrow between 208 and 624!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Eddage said:

I'm at 136 this morning, but according the trends spreadsheet (if it is actually accurate) I should get a spike tomorrow between 208 and 624!

Ooo please let me know if this happens!! 

30 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Ooo please let me know if this happens!! 

Oh of course, my gates will be open if I get a good price!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bob said:

When are you able to buy and sell turnips?

You can only buy them on Sunday mornings. You then a week to sell them before they go rotten.

• Like 1

You can only buy them on Sunday mornings. You then a week to sell them before they go rotten.
Thanks, but i meant at what point from the start of the game. Do you need to have built the shop? Do you just buy them from Timmy?

6 minutes ago, bob said:
23 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Thanks, but i meant at what point from the start of the game. Do you need to have built the shop? Do you just buy them from Timmy?

There's a guest in your village (her name escapes me) who you buy them from. She'll be wandering around until 12pm every Sunday.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bob said:
26 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Her name is Daisy Mae and she should send you a letter once the shop is built  to tell you she'll be there on Sunday. So yes once Nook's Cranny is open you should be able to buy them from the next Sunday!

• Like 1

I visited another town last night who had 505.

to be honest it wasn’t worth the hassle - so much queuing.  It took half an hour to leave the island! NEVER again !

will keep locked on this thread in the future 😀

My current turnip prices are 156 bells! This is the second day in a row that they have been in the triple figures!  :'3 I'm going to hold off

• Like 1

1 hour ago, punio75 said:

I visited another town last night who had 505.

to be honest it wasn’t worth the hassle - so much queuing.  It took half an hour to leave the island! NEVER again !

will keep locked on this thread in the future 😀

Were you trying to get to the airport to leave? If so, do note that you can press the - button to leave much quicker that way.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eddage said:

Nice one, keep us posted. Just a note for anyone selling turnips, this is a very neat tool for queuing people in so as not to cause an annoying situation with too many joiners/leavers happening at once.

Nice one, keep us posted. Just a note for anyone selling turnips, this is a very neat tool for queuing people in so as not to cause an annoying situation with too many joiners/leavers happening at once.
Nice little tool. I notice it also has a dark mode, so@drahkon should be happy.
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Sheikah said:

Were you trying to get to the airport to leave? If so, do note that you can press the - button to leave much quicker that way.

Did not know that. There I have been trying to leg it to the airport in between other people coming and going. It is epic in all the wrong ways!

Purchased at 96...
Had two prices below 90 yesterday and today it's 76. Damn.

Edit. Down to just 69. Judging by the spreadsheet I'm in for a pretty dreadful week tbh :( Hoping someone on here has a better week!

Edited by Goron_3

Gone from 156 up to 161!  Still not going to sell for that... But I'm hoping that is a sign that it'll increase tomorrow!

55 minutes ago, Sheikah said:

It's really not, though.
Even when you set your queue to private it gets invaded by bots quickly. 

Tried to get to an island a few times but it's such a hassle. I'm gonna only use this thread for my turnip selling needs.

471 in my town this afternoon! I'll be able to open my gates tonight if anyone wants to add me. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Katie said:

471 in my town this afternoon! I'll be able to open my gates tonight if anyone wants to add me. 

Would love to drop by tonight if that's ok!

14 minutes ago, Katie said:

Oooo yes please! I will get you added. I can hear the kerching from here!