Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

33 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

@Sméagol Two DIY requests if you'd be so kind to check: wooden waste bin and coconut juice. If you don't have spare DIYs for these but have already learned them, could you make me one of each (and customise the bin :p) and I'll supply the ingredients?

I'll go have a look later. Not sure about the waste bin, but I'm pretty sure I have multiple coconut juice diys.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I'll go have a look later. Not sure about the waste bin, but I'm pretty sure I have multiple coconut juice diys.

That'd be great. Let me know if you come across one!

1 hour ago, darksnowman said:

That'd be great. Let me know if you come across one!

Been meaning to ask, I totally get asking others to make the furniture item, but couldn't you do the customising yourself?

I mean, as soon as you customise an item, it gets added to your catalogue, right? (I assume you're trying to fill that out) So, you could just customise it in each colour and get it all added without having to wait for someone to send you each one.

37 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Been meaning to ask, I totally get asking others to make the furniture item, but couldn't you do the customising yourself?

I mean, as soon as you customise an item, it gets added to your catalogue, right? (I assume you're trying to fill that out) So, you could just customise it in each colour and get it all added without having to wait for someone to send you each one.

I was just being cheeky about that as @Sméagol previously customised the range of mush lamps he made me. Keep up.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, darksnowman said:

@Glen-i, a crocodile called Del has rocked up at my campsite. You want/ need to speak with him?

I already have Del here, thanks.

Now if one called Boots shows up on the other hand, definitely let me know.

I have a real Glowing Painting up for grabs today. First come first get.

Got that one, fanks!

My museum is still a good dozen pieces of art short of being full.  This is taking forever. :cry:

9 hours ago, Sméagol said:

@darksnowman, if you're still up, let me know if you want to visit Celeste.

The nights I'm not on...!

Just Labelle at mine today. No Redd this week. :( 

On 13/08/2021 at 9:46 AM, darksnowman said:

Just Labelle at mine today. No Redd this week. :( 

She's here, and I'm open. I can re-open later if you can't make it now. Redd here too, but @BowserBasher is already on his way to claim the real amazing painting.

• Like 1

On 13/08/2021 at 9:46 AM, darksnowman said:

You got another chance.

Redd is here with a Common Painting and three fakes including the informative stone. 

@darksnowman Celeste is in my town if you wanna visit.

But more importantly, you can see my completed Crocodile Isle with Boots here now.

Real scary amd wistful painting in redds. Anyone want either I can buy or open this evening. 

Two birthdays coming up for those interested. Pinky tomorrow (9th) and Boone on the 12th.