NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

17 hours ago, darksnowman said:

REAL motherly statue

I see you’re taking cues from Redd, this was a fake, not real. :cry:Check the tongue. 

Edited by BowserBasher

2 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

I see you’re taking cues from Redd, this was a fake, not real. :cry:Check the tongue. 

Dude. No way. :eek: 

When I played spot the difference with Redd's arts and sculptures yesterday, I remember thinking the difference between real and fake on that mother statue was how much the head is turned. Very sorry about that! :nono: 

I can reimburse you for the sculpture (perhaps you can reimburse me for the shame you've brought upon my island for its present flower condition...) and since I ordered the sinking painting--always real, apparently!--I can let you have it if you're in need of that one for your museum.

41 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Dude. No way. :eek: 

When I played spot the difference with Redd's arts and sculptures yesterday, I remember thinking the difference between real and fake on that mother statue was how much the head is turned. Very sorry about that! :nono: 

I can reimburse you for the sculpture (perhaps you can reimburse me for the shame you've brought upon my island for its present flower condition...) and since I ordered the sinking painting--always real, apparently!--I can let you have it if you're in need of that one for your museum.

It’s all good, I didn’t have the fake of that statue anyway so I’ll put it to use, plus it looks silly. 
Redd got you good though 🤣 (though part of the blame on me for not double checking.)

• Thanks 1

Just now, darksnowman said:

@Sméagol fancy trawling 

I don't. :p

But I'll have a look later.

(I suspect I don't have it though)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I don't. :p

But I'll have a look later.

(I suspect I don't have it though)

Understandable but I thought I'd chance my arm. :p 

On 22/06/2021 at 4:11 PM, darksnowman said:

I'm not after anything in particular at the moment, but I am way behind with Celeste DIYs so if you have her over give me a shout? I never see her. :cry:  

Celeste's here, let me know if you want to visit.

Keep in mind that if you're missing zodiac diys.. You actually have to wait until the corresponding month.

I (and the rest) stopped announcing her as most of us already have all the diys, but I'll continue announcing her from now on.

And no, I haven't looked for the bamboo stool yet. :p

7 hours ago, Sméagol said:

Celeste's here, let me know if you want to visit.

Keep in mind that if you're missing zodiac diys.. You actually have to wait until the corresponding month.

I (and the rest) stopped announcing her as most of us already have all the diys, but I'll continue announcing her from now on.

And no, I haven't looked for the bamboo stool yet. :p

Didn't see this or I would have come. :( Good point about them being tied to months. Looked it up and that means I'm missing:
- Aquarius urn
- Cancer table
- Leo sculpture
- Sagittarius arrow
- Scorpio lamp

And I only have five of her space DIYs. I'm not too bothered with it being a long-term goal to get these like with Jolly Redd, but I see her less than Redd and that's saying something. :cry: 

5 hours ago, darksnowman said:

Didn't see this or I would have come. :( Good point about them being tied to months. Looked it up and that means I'm missing:
- Aquarius urn
- Cancer table
- Leo sculpture
- Sagittarius arrow
- Scorpio lamp

And I only have five of her space DIYs. I'm not too bothered with it being a long-term goal to get these like with Jolly Redd, but I see her less than Redd and that's saying something. :cry: 

I’ll try to pop on t check in the evenings after 7 for you to see if she is on Kyoshi. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

I’ll try to pop on t check in the evenings after 7 for you to see if she is on Kyoshi. 

That'd be great, thanks. The earth kingdom can always be depended upon.

It's just that I can finish the insects, fish and sea creatures now in July/ August if the things I'm missing turn up, and that's lead me to taking stock of where I am with some other collectables and Nook activities. :blush: It's so random when some of them visit. Like, I've Gulliver today--one of those two washes ashore every week...!

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

I've Gulliver today--one of those two washes ashore every week...!

That should be normal. The way it’s set is that you should see all the visitors at least once every two weeks. 

Isabelle says shooting start tonight for me. Fingers crossed that coaxes Celeste into stopping by!

On 03/07/2021 at 8:41 AM, darksnowman said:

Isabelle says shooting start tonight for me. Fingers crossed that coaxes Celeste into stopping by!

I assume you're not online right now to visit Celeste? :p

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Sméagol said:

I assume you're not online right now to visit Celeste? :p

:cry: 

Missed checking in yesterday which is a real sickener as I've been purposefully watering for two hybrids this week. 

Gonna expand my DIY request if you don't mind:

- bamboo stool
- shell stool
- hyacinth lamp

I've been checking the varieties of tables and chairs. I thought there was a table and chair for each fruit type but it appears not. :( 

7 hours ago, darksnowman said:

:cry: 

Missed checking in yesterday which is a real sickener as I've been purposefully watering for two hybrids this week. 

Gonna expand my DIY request if you don't mind:

- bamboo stool
- shell stool
- hyacinth lamp

I've been checking the varieties of tables and chairs. I thought there was a table and chair for each fruit type but it appears not. :( 

(It was 02:30 for me, so 01:30 for you)

I don't have the bamboo stool. I'll go check for the others later, but I don't think I have those either.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Sméagol said:

(It was 02:30 for me, so 01:30 for you)

I don't have the bamboo stool. I'll go check for the others later, but I don't think I have those either.

Thanks for humouring me with a check rather than an instant no this time. :heart:

14 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

@darksnowman Celeste is here. You want to come over? I’ll open my gates for a bit whilst I wonder around. 

Thanks for keeping me in mind! :( How soon do you expect her to return so I make a mental note to keep an eye for you or @Sméagol giving me a heads up.

By the way, @Sméagol I got the bamboo stool DIY from the bottle that washes up, but I'm still after the other two if you come across em!

In other news I got a flowery painting in the post from one of my islanders yesterday. It is a duplicate for me so if anyone needs it I'll be glad to pass it on!

1 hour ago, darksnowman said:

Thanks for keeping me in mind! :( How soon do you expect her to return so I make a mental note to keep an eye for you or @Sméagol giving me a heads up.

By the way, @Sméagol I got the bamboo stool DIY from the bottle that washes up, but I'm still after the other two if you come across em!

In other news I got a flowery painting in the post from one of my islanders yesterday. It is a duplicate for me so if anyone needs it I'll be glad to pass it on!

She is supposed to turn up once a week. So not on my island till next week now. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, darksnowman said:

Took a(nother) look last time, and I don't have the hyacinth thing, nor the bamboo stool. I do have various other bamboo items.

• Thanks 1

Real perfect and dynamic painting in Redds today. I have both so am letting others have the opportunity to buy. First replies get it, I’ve also mentioned it in the discord chat so be quick. 

2 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Real perfect and dynamic painting in Redds today. I have both so am letting others have the opportunity to buy. First replies get it, I’ve also mentioned it in the discord chat so be quick. 

I'm good for those two, thanks!

Redd here also, with:
- basic painting (fake)
- warrior statue (real)
- wistful painting (fake)
- academic painting (fake)

15 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Redd here also, with:
- basic painting (fake)
- warrior statue (real)

I think I'd love the Warrior Statue!

44 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Redd here also, with:
- basic painting (fake)
- warrior statue (real)

I’d have come get that statue but I have it. 

• Weird 1

1 hour ago, Sméagol said:

I think I'd love the Warrior Statue!

It's yours. Do you want to come collect it later? Let me know when you're available and I'll make sure to be on... as long as it isn't half two in the morning or some other @Sméagol o'clock. :p 

If you could just vouch for my island after your visit as I've cleared more flowers (still not all), that'd be great as it might stop @BowserBasher from ridiculing me. (Probs not. :()

32 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

I’d have come get that statue but I have it. 

Blathers must think you're a right goody-two-shoes. 

• Weird 2