Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

Recommended Posts

Does anyone have the Black and Red teacup ride in their nook miles stuff? Need this one for a friend. (And one for me if you can spare the nook miles)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BowserBasher said:

Does anyone have the Black and Red teacup ride in their nook miles stuff? Need this one for a friend. (And one for me if you can spare the nook miles)

Mine's a pinky yellow colour scheme, I think. Definitely not black and red, sorry. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Redd has fake Scenic, Quaint painting and Gallant statue.

He also has a real Serene painting I'm keeping to trade for something I don't have.

19 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Does anyone have the Black and Red teacup ride in their nook miles stuff? Need this one for a friend. (And one for me if you can spare the nook miles)

I have it. Just making sure, it's last one of these four https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Teacup_ride

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Tales said:

Redd has fake Scenic, Quaint painting and Gallant statue.

He also has a real Serene painting I'm keeping to trade for something I don't have.

I have it. Just making sure, it's last one of these four https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Teacup_ride

Yep. That’s the one Tales. If you can spare two that would be great. If not one is fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Yep. That’s the one Tales. If you can spare two that would be great. If not one is fine. 

It's 10 000 miles for two, so trade for five nook tickets?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Tales said:

It's 10 000 miles for two, so trade for five nook tickets?

That’s fine by me. I have a meteor shower tonight so will be open most of the evening after 7pm. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

That’s fine by me. I have a meteor shower tonight so will be open most of the evening after 7pm. 

Ok, I will be shipping it by the mail because I think you get them today then.

edit: Okay I can't do that appearently. You'll get them tomorrow.

Edited by Tales

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tales said:

Ok, I will be shipping it by the mail because I think you get them today then.

edit: Okay I can't do that appearently. You'll get them tomorrow.

That’s cool. I’ll have your NMT ready in case you pop over tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

That’s cool. I’ll have your NMT ready in case you pop over tonight. 

Is it too late to come over now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Tales said:

Is it too late to come over now?

Sorry yeah shut off now. What time can you do over the weekend. I’ll be free all,of it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Sorry yeah shut off now. What time can you do over the weekend. I’ll be free all,of it 

I just wanted to visit Celeste :p I'll ship the stuff instead.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah sorry bout that. Just might be easier for me to give the NMT via a visit. Not sure if I can send them in bulk through mail or would have to do it one at a time. @Tales

Edited by BowserBasher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Celeste here. Let me know if you're interested, I'll probably open later this evening.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sméagol said:

Celeste here. Let me know if you're interested, I'll probably open later this evening.

 

I'm interested.

I also should have Celeste tomorrow during the heavy meteor shower. Will open after 9pm uk time if I don't forget.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Tales said:

I'm interested.

I also should have Celeste tomorrow during the heavy meteor shower. Will open after 9pm uk time if I don't forget.

I'm open right now! I'm may be AFK, but I'll leave it open for a while. If necessary I can also open up later.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks @Sméagol I nipped over and met her. Only got a small star fragment this time. I’m guessing when you have all the diy you get a random star piece. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites