Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

Recommended Posts

Nintendo’s Splatoon history shows this to be true in ours on some future. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

And this too me some effort:

20 year old source material:

 

Edited by Sméagol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I have a guy in my town (Flick, I think) who’s buying bugs at a high price. Anyone wants to make fast cash I’ll open up soon. 
 

Edit: open from 6pm U.K. time. 
 

So apparently if Flick hasn’t visited you yet, you can’t sell bugs to him 🤷🏼‍♂️
 

#NintendoSwitchOnline

Edited by Nicktendo
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Audie should never stop being Audie. This was a very sweet moment. :)

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

@Hero-of-Time could you add me to the original post? 

JBS - 2880-3665-8016 - pears - Ohana

Done and I added a few more that were missing. I think that's the list now up to date.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Starting to have some fun with the photo app to try to get better pics or more artsy looking ones. 
EUh2489UYAAzGEP.jpg

EUh3OXsU8AA2keM.jpg

EUh4LPDUUAEGvI8.jpg

 

also these. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So...I found a Nook island where all you can fish for us rubbish or if you're really lucky... Water eggs... Also the only bugs here are farmer dragonfly's worth a whopping 230 bells each. This has to be the worst Island I've found. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Ugh first aid said:

So...I found a Nook island where all you can fish for us rubbish or if you're really lucky... Water eggs... Also the only bugs here are farmer dragonfly's worth a whopping 230 bells each. This has to be the worst Island I've found. 

At first I wanted to visit this other elusive special island, but by now I've fished up enough trash to get all the associated recipes.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:3 Does anyone happens to have White Lily seed or flowers I would love to trade/buy! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Friend code: 4420-2931-9523
Native fruit: Pears
Island name: Selisola (Self isolation...)

Have been playing for just over a week but finally got an online subscription started.

Native fruit is pears, also have loads of cherry trees for Mystery Islands. Would love to get some apples, oranges and peaches! My shop seems to sell Cosmos, Windflowers and Tulips, so any other flowers would be awesome as well.

I have added a load of people from the first post.

@Hero-of-Time, can you get me added to the first post please :)

Edited by Eddage
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Eddage said:

Friend code: 4420-2931-9523
Native fruit: Pears
Island name: Selisola (Self isolation...)

Have been playing for just over a week but finally got an online subscription started.

Native fruit is pears, also have loads of cherry trees for Mystery Islands. Would love to get some apples, oranges and peaches! My shop seems to sell Cosmos, Windflowers and Tulips, so any other flowers would be awesome as well.

I have added a load of people from the first post.

@Hero-of-Time, can you get me added to the first post please :)

I have all the fruit now so can hook you up with them. When are you free for a visit.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

I have all the fruit now so can hook you up with them. When are you free for a visit.?

I can be on at 3. What do you want in return? I’ve got a load of tarantulas sat in my storage (waiting for Flick) so could give you a few. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Eddage said:

I can be on at 3. What do you want in return? I’ve got a load of tarantulas sat in my storage (waiting for Flick) so could give you a few. 

Cool. I’ll open my gate around 3. Bugs can’t be traded so can’t take any. If you have any spare Dino bones you don’t need I’ll take a few. But otherwise nothing desperately wanted in return. Even if you just bring random things. I can catalog and then sell them. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

102 here.. Any islands I can visit?

Whoops wrong thread haha

Edited by Sméagol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a duplicate Bunny Day flooring card if anyone is in need! As far as I can tell, the outstanding Bunny Day items for me are currently the fence, wall, glowing garland, table and wreath in case anyone wants to offer a direct trade, but not a requirement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a really productive session last night, which is weird because I was tipsy I don't actually remember much of it.

Finally managed to get the 30 iron nuggets I needed and also ended up on tarantula island. I caught 18 of them and made a decent amount of dollar. Today I invested all of my money (150,000 bells) into turnips at 98 bells, so desperately hoping I can make a good profit later in the week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of my campers, a penguin called Flo, asked if she could leave. I told her to go spread her wings. If anyone wants to try to befriend her before she packs up and ships out to try to get her to move to your island, you're welcome to come talk to her, cha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites