NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

4 minutes ago, Katie said:

Could anyone send me floor lights in different colours please? I've only got orange so far and I'd like them all. Happy to trade if I have anything of interest! 

Just sent you the purple and green floor lights. Can you send an orange one my way please? :) 

9 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I'd have to check. I think I have the fax machine, but not the others. Let me know if you want my colours in return. I have a strawberry shake, and a.. I think normal blue elephant, and a pink one.

Sent you the slide and vanilla shake. I’ve not got the strawberry one, so would be good if you could send me that. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Just sent you the purple and green floor lights. Can you send an orange one my way please? :) 

Great thanks, it's in the post!

@Sméagol thank you! No rush just thought I'd ask as I was stuck with orange for ages. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Katie said:

Great thanks, it's in the post!

@Sméagol thank you! No rush just thought I'd ask as I was stuck with orange for ages. 

If you still need any let me know. I have all of them. 

So those colour locked Nook items seem to have some connection to the colour of your island’s airport.

That makes me wanna collect all colour variants to all those items :laughing:

I’m gonna start with gnomes, and the Nook shop seasonal items. My garden gnome has a yellow hat and a teal shirt. My surfboard is blue with white stripes. My fan is orange.

Anyone care to trade some of those around?

15 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

If you still need any let me know. I have all of them. 

If you have any spares left, I’m up for some too!

10 hours ago, Sméagol said:

What colours?! :bouncy:

But 10 minutes, so never mind. :p

Edit: Also, @Tales did you give my Renée a strawberry dress? She made some comment about it, and is wearing it!

Not that I remember. If she had a birthday party maybe I gave it to her then.

Anyway, finally got my first purple windflower. Only purple pansy and blue rose remains.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, markderoos said:

So those colour locked Nook items seem to have some connection to the colour of your island’s airport.

That makes me wanna collect all colour variants to all those items :laughing:

I’m gonna start with gnomes, and the Nook shop seasonal items. My garden gnome has a yellow hat and a teal shirt. My surfboard is blue with white stripes. My fan is orange.

Anyone care to trade some of those around?

I have a surfboard with red flowers and green leaves if you want to trade. Fan is blue. It's the one called retro fan right? Also got red(sprightly) and orange(hungry) garden gnome.

What's your town and character name? Can just send you them if possible.

Also, there's 64k arcade fighting game left in the shop if anyone's interested. I also have arcade combat game that can be ordered.

Edited by Tales

1 hour ago, Tales said:

Not that I remember. If she had a birthday party maybe I gave it to her then.

Anyway, finally got my first purple windflower. Only purple pansy and blue rose remains.

Could be it, as that wasn't too long ago.

@RedShell, you didn't want the pink or blue elephant slide? Edit: Also, what did you get from Gulliver? :p

Edited by Sméagol

1 hour ago, Tales said:

I have a surfboard with red flowers and green leaves if you want to trade. Fan is blue. It's the one called retro fan right? Also got red(sprightly) and orange(hungry) garden gnome.

What's your town and character name? Can just send you them if possible.

Also, there's 64k arcade fighting game left in the shop if anyone's interested. I also have arcade combat game that can be ordered.

That would be great, thanks a lot! My town name is Poveglia and my character name is Mark (my Nintendo username markderoos).

Are you also looking for garden gnomes, fans and surfboards yourself?

Thanks for all who watered the flowers on Cinnabar yesterday whilst selling turnips. 
I checked this morning and there’s all sorts of flowers sprouting that I didn’t even realised would! Like gold roses! 

KwcUo0k_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

And finally, the first purple hyacinth! 

7iWcucP_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Isabelle wanted more flowers and she got them. So this has now happened too! :D 

aANKpmp_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

And I still have so much to do! :p 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

@RedShell, you didn't want the pink or blue elephant slide? Edit: Also, what did you get from Gulliver? :p

No thanks, have both of those already. I got a sombrero from Gulliver. :heh: 

In other AC news, I finally caught a Goliath beetle last night! :yay:

Anyway, there’s torrential rainfall on my island at the moment (looks like thunderstorms could be on the way :cool:) so leaving my gates open for a bit. Not much interesting in Nooks, but Ables has the Royal crown in-stock, if anyone has 1,200,000 bells burning a hole in their pocket. :grin: 

Saharah is also wandering about.

5 minutes ago, RedShell said:

No thanks, have both of those already. I got a sombrero from Gulliver. :heh: 

In other AC news, I finally caught a Goliath beetle last night! :yay:

Anyway, there’s torrential rainfall on my island at the moment (looks like thunderstorms could be on the way :cool:) so leaving my gates open for a bit. Not much interesting in Nooks, but Ables has the Royal crown in-stock, if anyone has 1,200,000 bells burning a hole in their pocket. :grin: 

Saharah is also wandering about.

I'll go have a quick look before I close the game. Got Gulliver myself today.. Which means it's probably Label and Leif for the rest of the week.

11 hours ago, markderoos said:

If you have any spares left, I’m up for some too!

Just let us know what colours you need. 

16 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Not much interesting in Nooks, but Ables has the Royal crown in-stock, if anyone has 1,200,000 bells burning a hole in their pocket. :grin: 

Would you be able to buy one and send it to me? I most likely won't have time today to pop by. I'll definitely, absolutely, without a doubt, 100% pay you back :p 

Edit: Nevermind. I'll probably be able to pop over this afternoon :) If that's ok for you.

Edited by drahkon

14 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Would you be able to buy one and send it to me? I most likely won't have time today to pop by. I'll definitely, absolutely, without a doubt, 100% pay you back :p 

Edit: Nevermind. I'll probably be able to pop over this afternoon :) If that's ok for you.

Shouldn’t be a problem, let me know when you’re able to visit and I’ll open the gate.

24 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Sorry, I already bought it! 

• Haha 1

Just now, Sméagol said:

Sorry, I already bought it! 

Ables' stuff doesn't "sell-out", though. Or is it handled differently with the crown?

53 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Thanks for all who watered the flowers on Cinnabar yesterday whilst selling turnips. 
I checked this morning and there’s all sorts of flowers sprouting that I didn’t even realised would! Like gold roses! 

KwcUo0k_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

And finally, the first purple hyacinth! 

7iWcucP_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Isabelle wanted more flowers and she got them. So this has now happened too! :D 

aANKpmp_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

And I still have so much to do! :p 

EasygoingFatalCardinal-size_restricted.g

I like how you got a 5 star rating on your second island while I'm still on 3 on my first!

• Haha 2
  • Weird 1

7 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Ables' stuff doesn't "sell-out", though. Or is it handled differently with the crown?

I'm pulling your leg. :p

3 minutes ago, drahkon said:

No, Ables stuff doesn’t sell-out.

@Sméagol, just seen the chat log. Had a good laugh at the flower thing. :laughing: Thanks for watering in such horrible conditions. :peace:

• Weird 1

1 hour ago, BowserBasher said:

Just let us know what colours you need. 

I only have one, with an orange hue to it, but it could also be white maybe? Not sure 😂

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, drahkon said:

@RedShell

I'm online for a few minutes, in case you have time to open up :)

Gates open if you’re still about.

*EDIT* Damn, it’s like night-time on my island at the moment, all the lights are on and it’s absolutely pissing it down! :laughing: 

Edited by RedShell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, markderoos said:

I only have one, with an orange hue to it, but it could also be white maybe? Not sure 😂

Cool. I’ll start sending you them all just to be sure. 

• Like 1