Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, punio75 said:

Yep, sent you them 

You star! Thank you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone got a spare DIY recipe for the sandy-beach flooring? Want to get the summer season items made, but am missing that ingredient. :hmm: 

Failing that, would someone that has already learned the recipe be willing to craft a sandy-beach flooring for me? :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

All right, it took a while, but I'm OPEN!

I had to actually build the market, and also do most of my newly decorated bathroom (as I can't with you around), had to craft several things for both, had to get some extra materials for that, and had to do LOTS of inventory management, a long with the usual AC routines.

I have various items, feel free to take or catalogue what you want. Unfortunately, the actual market space is smaller than I expected, so it holds less items than I intended, which means I'll have to check more often to restock. So what's there is not all by a long shot. So feel free to check multiple times later. I have no idea what demand will be and how fast things will go, but if you guys won't take everything, I'll open up publicly with dodo codes later. The problem is with the timing of restocking, but I may post here when I do. Obviously I will mostly restock when most other stuff is gone, so don't hesitate to take rather than catalogue.

In the meantime, I'm going to sort my spare diy recipes ( @RedShell, I think I have a spare sandy beach, not sure, if not, I can craft it, but that'll be later, as the beach takes a lot of various shells), and see who's crafting right now.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Anyone got a spare DIY recipe for the sandy-beach flooring? Want to get the summer season items made, but am missing that ingredient. :hmm: 

Failing that, would someone that has already learned the recipe be willing to craft a sandy-beach flooring for me? :) 

I believe I have at least one. So you’ll either get the spare or I’ll make it for you. 
 

@Aneres11 there’s 7 in total. I have them all now so if you’re missing any let me know. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Edit:

Currently I'm open with dodo code to allow other people in. Depending on timing and demand, I'll open up for NE-only after dinner.

recipes

  • apple chair
  • armour shoes
  • backyard lawn
  • bamboo doll
  • bamboo lunch box
  • bamboo noodle slide
  • bamboo wand x2
  • bamboo-grove wall
  • bammboo noodle aslide
  • barrel
  • basket pack
  • beekeeper's hive
  • birdhouse x2
  • bonfire x2
  • cardboard chair
  • cherry hat x2
  • cherry speakers
  • classic pitcher
  • coconut juice
  • dark bamboo rug
  • firewood
  • floral swag
  • fossil doorplate
  • giant teddy bear
  • grass skirt
  • grass standee
  • green-leaf pile
  • honeycomb wall
  • iron hanger stand
  • ironwood bed
  • ironwood dresser x2
  • leaf umbrella
  • lily record player
  • log chair
  • log garden lounge
  • medium cardboard boxes
  • modern wood wall
  • mossy garden rock
  • mum crown
  • music stand
  • natural garden table x3
  • orange end table
  • palm-tree lamp
  • peach chair x3
  • peach dress
  • peach surprise box x2
  • pear bed
  • pear rug
  • rose bed
  • shell fountain
  • shell lamp
  • shell partition
  • signpost
  • stack of books
  • standard umbrella stand
  • stone lion-dog
  • tall garden rock x2
  • tiki torch
  • tulip surprise box
  • unglazed dish set
  • water pump x2
  • wooden chair x2
  • wooden simple bed
  • wooden-block table
Edited by Sméagol
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, RedShell said:

Anyone got a spare DIY recipe for the sandy-beach flooring? Want to get the summer season items made, but am missing that ingredient. :hmm: 

Failing that, would someone that has already learned the recipe be willing to craft a sandy-beach flooring for me? :) 

Only one I have is the starry-sands flooring, which needs a sandy beach flooring item anyway. But if you prefer the former I can make it for you

Edited by Ronnie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have the white drinks machine by any chance?

acnh1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dodo for the clothes market is KK894

I posted it publicly on twitter, see if there's more demand. After dinner I'll do another NE-only market if you people want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BowserBasher said:

I believe I have at least one. So you’ll either get the spare or I’ll make it for you. 

 

18 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Only one I have is the starry-sands flooring, which needs a sandy beach flooring item anyway. But if you prefer the former I can make it for you

It’s ok, I got a spare DIY from Sméagol. Thanks though. :) 

1 hour ago, Sméagol said:

recipes

long list...

Are those getting dropped inside your island market (like the clothing earlier) or are you listing them so people can request?

Anyway, if it’s still available I need the lily record player. :hehe: 

Thanks again for the floor DIY, and the market stuff! :peace:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Dodo for the clothes market is KK894

I posted it publicly on twitter, see if there's more demand. After dinner I'll do another NE-only market if you people want.

I’d like to claim the mossy stone diy if it doesn’t go please. 
 

Ok. Want to get rid of all the stuff on my beaches. So I’ll be opening later this evening around 8pm. Loads of furniture on the left beach, clothing and wallpaper in the middle and DIYs on the right. Pleas come take what you want I’ll just be selling it afterwards. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Are those getting dropped inside your island market (like the clothing earlier) or are you listing them so people can request?

Anyway, if it’s still available I need the lily record player. :hehe: 

Thanks again for the floor DIY, and the market stuff! :peace:

I wasn't planning too, but may be a good idea. I need the space. Though I'll probably keep them and just post the list on twitter. I should also encourage more people to just take clothes, but I don't have many visitors even after posting the code on twitter (thought they liked free stuff!) Could be the timing, I'll try again later tonight.

As for the lily record player, sure, it's yours.

12 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

I’d like to claim the mossy stone diy if it doesn’t go please. 
 

Ok. Want to get rid of all the stuff on my beaches. So I’ll be opening later this evening around 8pm. Loads of furniture on the left beach, clothing and wallpaper in the middle and DIYs on the right. Pleas come take what you want I’ll just be selling it afterwards. 

First come, first served, and you're first.

Also, I'd come by and take your stuff.. But I'm kind of busy right now! :p

 

Edited by Sméagol
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Eddage said:

@Sméagol, could I get the signpost and beehive recipe please?

Sure. I think I'll make a quick stop @BowserBasher's, then re-open. Do you want to come by then and also check out the market? Or do you want me to send the stuff?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok. Since I’ve had people over for the opening of my new room I can show it off here too. 

best viewed in person. Or enlarge the photos. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@RedShell @Eddage @BowserBasher, I'm open again, if you want to come pick up the stuff you wanted. Otherwise I'll send it later.

Dodo = HVWG7

I'll wait for a while before I re-open the market and post the code on twitter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sméagol said:

Sure. I think I'll make a quick stop @BowserBasher's, then re-open. Do you want to come by then and also check out the market? Or do you want me to send the stuff?

Can you just send them please :)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found a recipe for a golden casket today from a balloon. I already have one so if anyone wants it, let me know I’ll send it to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Helmsly said:

I found a recipe for a golden casket today from a balloon. I already have one so if anyone wants it, let me know I’ll send it to you.

Could I possibly take this off your hands? This sounds ideal for my spooky house.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sofiz said:

Could I possibly take this off your hands? This sounds ideal for my spooky house.

Hey Sure thing. I’m not sure if I’ve visited your island before, so if I can’t mail it to, I’ll drop of it off to you instead . Let me when it’s a good time to drop by, or I can open my gates etc

Edited by Helmsly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m really struggling to grow purple hyacinths. I know they come from orange ones so I started with a patch of red and yellow. Made three orange ones and then planted those but they don’t seem to be spawning purples! I know the rate is low anyway but are there any tips?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aneres11 said:

I’m really struggling to grow purple hyacinths. I know they come from orange ones so I started with a patch of red and yellow. Made three orange ones and then planted those but they don’t seem to be spawning purples! I know the rate is low anyway but are there any tips?

Watering, watering and more watering. :hehe: 

I too am still struggling with growing those (and the other low chance hybrids) but apart from having other people water the flowers, there isn’t really much you can do. ::shrug:

Anyway, let us know whenever your gates are open, and if I can make it, I’ll gladly help out with that. :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Watering, watering and more watering. :hehe: 

I too am still struggling with growing those (and the other low chance hybrids) but apart from having other people water the flowers, there isn’t really much you can do. ::shrug:

Anyway, let us know whenever your gates are open, and if I can make it, I’ll gladly help out with that. :) 

Bless you RedShell. King of watering. :D 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

I’m really struggling to grow purple hyacinths. I know they come from orange ones so I started with a patch of red and yellow. Made three orange ones and then planted those but they don’t seem to be spawning purples! I know the rate is low anyway but are there any tips?

Quantity. Make more oranges.

And when you get your first, isolate and clone. It's faster than breeding. But do both until get a few at least.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites