NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

@Aneres11 my internet's acting up. My island doesn't stay open for more than 30 seconds. I'll just send the Whirlpool Bath over later :)

15 minutes ago, drahkon said:

@Aneres11 my internet's acting up. My island doesn't stay open for more than 30 seconds. I'll just send the Whirlpool Bath over later :)

Ok I will open my gate when it’s working to pay you. 

Just now, Aneres11 said:

Ok I will open my gate when it’s working to pay you. 

No need for now. I'm swimming in cash anyways :p

• Like 1

EZc0vYzUcAAc6TX?format=jpg&name=large

Best shot so far. 

also why Nintendo. 

and finally I made a funny

EZc1Vm1UcAAzoM6?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by BowserBasher
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

also why Nintendo. 

I don't get it, what's wrong?

5 hours ago, Ronnie said:

I don't get it, what's wrong?

The bridge got rid of his horizontal fence would be my guess.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Glen-i said:

The bridge got rid of his horizontal fence would be my guess.

Almost. The bridge is in the way for the fence to get a corner. So I needed to demolish the bridge, move the water over to the right a few squares, Then rebuild the bridge. 

Btw, I accidentally bought a KK slider song (K.K. D&B) that I already own, I’ll mail it to anyone that wants it. 

• Weird 1

Meteor shower tonight. Isabelle announced it this morning. I will open my gates at 8pm if anyone would like to wish upon some stars. 💫 

• Like 3

Redd is visiting. Twinkling painting is real. There's also a fake jolly and scary painting.. Will be opening the gates at 7pm uk time so you can go to Aneres11 next. Remember to bring a watering can :p Be sure to buy whatever you want first. First come first serve.

Short version, you can water everything that already sparkles, but you need like a full watering can and a half for that so don't feel like you have to. First and foremost, I would be very happy if these got watered above all else, anything else is a bonus:

- In the rose patch right of the entrance, the fully bloomed pink and yellow roses, and the the two lone red roses behind the Jakob's ladder.

- The red-only patches of windflower and pansies in lower right and upper left of the map  respectively. Not the lone red pansies.

- The purple mums and the single green one on the right side of the island, on the second level.

Edited by Tales
  • Like 2

Four fake paintings in Redds, the crook. Mona Lisa, Scary painting, quaint painting and Jolly painting. I don’t think I’m gonna be any so free reign for anyone that wants one. 

• Like 1

@BowserBasher, those leggings you want are Kicks items. So it's time to stop ignoring him..

Edit:

Gate's open for a short while, if you still need an ironwood dresser recipe.Mallary is making it.

Shop has a silver wall mounted TV I'm not going to buy.

Edit:

@BowserBasher enjoying KK..

Edited by Sméagol
  • Like 1

Pate is making a Leaf mask in Maple, I'll open up in case anyone wants to come get it. 

27 minutes ago, Katie said:

Pate is making a Leaf mask in Maple, I'll open up in case anyone wants to come get it. 

Would love to!

4 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Would love to!

Should be open again now, she's still crafting.

@Tales and @Aneres11 I'll try to head over to both of yours later. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gate's open again. Pinky making a giant teddybear.

Edited by Sméagol

Gates open. Papas making a brand new bag.

Celeste is here. Dodo code LQCKJ. 

Will leave my Switch on for a couple of hours but may be afk so feel free to visit and grab some star fragments. 

• Like 6

If anyone has any hyacinths, mums and lilies (or all three!) in their shop I'd love to pay a visit to buy some. 

Cinnabar has slipped to 2 stars due to me taking up nearly all the flowers (lol) so I could do with filling in some gaps with flowers to help build the rating back up! 

My shop has the usual crappy windflowers, tulips and roses which are boring. 

16 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

If anyone has any hyacinths, mums and lilies (or all three!) in their shop I'd love to pay a visit to buy some. 

Cinnabar has slipped to 2 stars due to me taking up nearly all the flowers (lol) so I could do with filling in some gaps with flowers to help build the rating back up! 

My shop has the usual crappy windflowers, tulips and roses which are boring. 

I have hyacinth and mums, you you could probably take a few of my lilies that are planted if you wanted. Good lot of whites and yellows by the square I’ll open now. But will be away. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

I have hyacinth and mums, you you could probably take a few of my lilies that are planted if you wanted. Good lot of whites and yellows by the square I’ll open now. But will be away. 

Great thanks!

Oooo you have Leif here too! :D

• Like 1

I am begging again now (sorry). 

Wondered if anyone has any 'Simple Panels'? 

Haven't got one on either island... Need two ideally if anyone has any I can pay for / exchange something for / do watering for? :p