NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

On 24/04/2020 at 9:04 PM, drahkon said:

I hope he visits @darksnowman's island, gets infected by Beardo and dies a slow, painful death.

Admiral has gone (watch your empty plots!) and Beardo has arrived. Let me know if you want to come say hello. :)

• Haha 1

PSA: You can buy art from Redd on other islands as long as you haven't bought one in yours. So people should inform the rest of us if he's visiting even if they're all fakes(I know I will buy fakes)

I assume most people have Redd guaranteed to show up today but in case you don't you can visit mine. I don't what's real or fake though.

edit: Also I have the 1 million crown for sale. It's the tiny one.

Edited by Tales
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, Tales said:

PSA: You can buy art from Redd on other islands as long as you haven't bought one in yours.

You mean on the same day? Or as in: one art piece a day?

I also have Redd on my island.

@Helmsly I would like to send you some fossils but while it looks like we are Switch friends, I don't see you/ Parakeet on the Animal Crossing list. Strange that it hasn't happened already, but maybe we need to have crossed paths in-game to forge that link? Let's work something out!

Thanks as ever to @Sheikah and @Mr-Paul for sending me a couple more fossils. I am at the stage now where the ones I dig up are odds on to be duplicates so it is a big help! :peace:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

You mean on the same day? Or as in: one art piece a day?

I also have Redd on my island.

Yes, you can only buy one art piece a day. If you bought one at yours today there's no point in trying to buy one at mine. If he's here tomorrow you could.

I mentioned this because unless Nintendo finally punishes time travelers, Redd is just like other visitors, in the way that you can have him several times in a "short" timeframe or almost not at all. It's just random when he arrives. In  my game I think I've had Gulliver four times but C.J. only once.

Finally got some gold roses to spawn today!

Also had a weird glitch where I couldn't interact with Chops's door (he was in but trying to enter his house did nothing). Turns out this is a bug that can be corrected by restarting your Switch.

@Ronnie Thanks for the peach box haha. Looking forward to the pirate ship! Do you want the trade ship in return?

Gate is open. I'm AFK. The usual.

• Don't run through flowers! haha
  • Pick any fruit you need.
  • Pick any fossils you need.
  • Pick any diy card you need. Just checked: I have 2 bamboo wands, a bamboo grove wall, a natural garden table, and a birdhouse left. The rest is bunny stuff.. I assume no one here still needs / wants bunny stuff?
  • Raid the shops all you want, I already bought everything I wanted.

My redd is selling a fake mona lisa. Dunno about the rest.

I will gladly take / buy fake art from others!

• Thanks 1

I ASSumed Nintendo only made a peach version of the cardboard box :laughing:

Trade ship would be great! Whenever

Gonna chill out and have something to eat so will be around later on if you're around @Sméagol. Prob like 3 or 4 

Edited by Ronnie

Ugly tapir is gone. I was ready to spent lots and lots of miles to buy tickets to find a lovely new resident. First mystery island I landed on...I fell in love:

0DPVb4N.jpg

VQzVIiS.jpg

She's so cute :D

Would anyone be able to help me out with Lillies and pansies later on this evening? They’re the last two I need. 

16 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Had a spare plot free so took a chance on a Nook Miles tour. Jackpot!

Zucker is best resident. I was lucky enough for him to move into one of the first houses I built on my island.

He is never going to leave....ever.

@Helmsly I would like to send you some fossils but while it looks like we are Switch friends, I don't see you/ Parakeet on the Animal Crossing list. Strange that it hasn't happened already, but maybe we need to have crossed paths in-game to forge that link? Let's work something out!

I also tried to send him fossils but he's not appearing on my list. You must have to go to their island first.

Edited by martinist
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, martinist said:

I also tried to send him fossils but he's not appearing on my list. You must have to go to their island first.

I wanted to do this too. And yes for them to show up in you in game lists, you need to have visited each other first. I have loads of switch friends that have the game and play that I can’t send cards to as we haven’t met yet. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nicktendo said:

Would anyone be able to help me out with Lillies and pansies later on this evening? They’re the last two I need. 

My shop has red, yellow and white pansies if you want seeds. Or I can spare a few of those + lillies from my island.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

My shop has red, yellow and white pansies if you want seeds. Or I can spare a few of those + lillies from my island.

Awesome, thanks. If you decide to open up this evening or go visit somewhere, I'd love to grab some seeds and a lilly or two. I'm free all evening if you'll be online, so just let me know when it's convenient for you.
Fancy some island hopping tonight if people are opening the gates. 

Edited by Nicktendo

Just now, Nicktendo said:

Awesome, thanks. If you decide to open up this evening or go visit somewhere, I'd love to grab some seeds and a lilly or two. I'm free all evening if you'll be online.
Fancy some island hopping tonight if people are opening the gates. 

I'll be around for the next hour or so, I'll open gates for visitors in 10mins. But please don't :blank: at the location of my museum, it's just temporary till I move it back in place lol

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I'll be around for the next hour or so, I'll open gates for visitors in 10mins. But please don't :blank: at the location of my museum, it's just temporary till I move it back in place lol

Cool, thanks! I'll try and come over in 10 

Just booting it up now, is there anything you need @Ronnie?

Edited by Nicktendo
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Nicktendo said:

Just booting it up now, is there anything you need @Ronnie?

Oops just seen this, nothing desperately needed anyway. Apart from that lazy fucker Leif to finally show up a second time.

EWnxeROU0AMNOrw.jpeg

• Like 1

EWrbYRsVAAE_2AJ?format=jpg&name=large

Another new resident. Sorry, Bea, but you had to leave.
That's two out of my three starting villagers gone. Filbert will stay forever, though, as he's the absolute cutest.

Filbert_NH.png

Now there are only 5 residents to get rid of :D

Can some one get me a Blue Phone box and some pink floor lights? Can pay bells or trade for anything I may be able to get you. 

24 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Can some one get me a Blue Phone box and some pink floor lights? Can pay bells or trade for anything I may be able to get you. 

Think I have pink floor lights, will check next time I play.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

I've got a blue phone box, can send it to you soon. 

Do you have any garden furniture? Tables and chairs. I have some, but not a whole lot. 

2 hours ago, Nicktendo said:

I've got a blue phone box, can send it to you soon. 

Do you have any garden furniture? Tables and chairs. I have some, but not a whole lot. 

Thanks. I will check which garden stuff I have. I know I have those green iron looking garden tables and chairs. 

• Like 1