NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

1 hour ago, darksnowman said:

It's yours. Do you want to come collect it later? Let me know when you're available and I'll make sure to be on... as long as it isn't half two in the morning or some other @Sméagol o'clock. :p 

If you could just vouch for my island after your visit as I've cleared more flowers (still not all), that'd be great as it might stop @BowserBasher from ridiculing me. (Probs not. :()

Blathers must think you're a right goody-two-shoes. 

Ehm, if possible between 21:00 and 22:00 UK. I'm going out, I think I'll be home by then. If not, well then too bad for me. :p

24 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Ehm, if possible between 21:00 and 22:00 UK. I'm going out, I think I'll be home by then. If not, well then too bad for me. :p

Should be grand. If we fail to coordinate I will order it anyway and pop it in the post to you.

Disclaimer: Before purchasing, please take care to verify for yourself that the statue is indeed not counterfeit!

• Haha 1
  • Weird 1

4 hours ago, darksnowman said:

Disclaimer: Before purchasing, please take care to verify for yourself that the statue is indeed not counterfeit!

Good tip! :laughing:

Also I'm home earlier than expected. Let me know what time you want me to come over and I'll be there.

Just now, Sméagol said:

Good tip! :laughing:

Also I'm home earlier than expected. Let me know what time you want me to come over and I'll be there.

Just put it to sleep thinking that was me done for an hour but can wake it up and open the gates now if you can jump on?

Tippin it down on my island. Dark and stormy night.

1 minute ago, darksnowman said:

Just put it to sleep thinking that was me done for an hour but can wake it up and open the gates now if you can jump on?

Tippin it down on my island. Dark and stormy night.

If that's what you prefer, sure, I'll boot up the game and come right over.

@Sméagol claims the basic painting is real so I've ordered it. How you like them apples, @BowserBasher??!!

Ooh. I should really go buy one of them from my Redd lol. 
also I like my apples juicy. And not one I already have. Lol

Edited by BowserBasher
  • Weird 1

11 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Ooh. I should really go buy one of them from my Redd lol. 
also I like my apples juicy. And not one I already have. Lol

Thought you were all about having multiple Redd apples!

11 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Apples are only worth 100 bells on my island.

Apples suck!

Wasn't planning to come sell any. Yeeeeeoo.

@darksnowman (and anyone else interested), Celeste is here and there is even a meteor shower.

I'm AFK though, and I'm going out later. If you can't make it now, I'll be home late, so your next chance will be after 23:00 UK. But I'll leave my island open for a while.

Celeste is at her usual spot, on the top right hill. The pipe will take you close.

Edited by Sméagol

2 hours ago, Sméagol said:

@darksnowman (and anyone else interested), Celeste is here and there is even a meteor shower.

I'm AFK though, and I'm going out later. If you can't make it now, I'll be home late, so your next chance will be after 23:00 UK. But I'll leave my island open for a while.

Celeste is at her usual spot, on the top right hill. The pipe will take you close.

Just seen your post. Will pop over in a few mins if your gates are open!

Only Wispy round my way this evening.

3 hours ago, darksnowman said:

Just seen your post. Will pop over in a few mins if your gates are open!

Only Wispy round my way this evening.

I assume you were succesful (and are in bed right now :p), otherwise I can re-open.

11 hours ago, Sméagol said:

I assume you were succesful (and are in bed right now :p), otherwise I can re-open.

Dashed in and got the space shuttle DIY. Thanks a lot for opening! Thought I was done for the night but later remembered I forgot to do Wispy in my rush to get over to yours. :p I only grabbed a standard pic on my way out, glad to see @BowserBasher took the time to get some proper snaps!

uc?export=view&id=1gpb0GQZx2gWurOQJD-ZFA784pI2p-5ei

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jolly Redd is here with the following:

- twinkling painting (always real)
- beautiful statue (real)
- serene painting (fake)
- famous painting (fake)

Will open this evening if interested.

@Sméagol I know you don't have it going spare, but maybe you can help me anyway. If you've learned the mush lamp could you make me some? Like, five so I can customise for all variations (I've checked). I'll provide the ingredients if you can do the crafting?

4 hours ago, darksnowman said:

@Sméagol I know you don't have it going spare, but maybe you can help me anyway. If you've learned the mush lamp could you make me some? Like, five so I can customise for all variations (I've checked). I'll provide the ingredients if you can do the crafting?

You're in luck, as I'm still missing most of the autumn diys, but I have the lamp. I'll make one for you tomorrow.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sméagol said:

You're in luck, as I'm still missing most of the autumn diys, but I have the lamp. I'll make one for you tomorrow.

That's great. I was looking up lamps online to see what the options are and came across the mush lamps which I think I will use depending on how they look. Posted you over the ingredients!

8 hours ago, darksnowman said:

Got a pair of mush lamps in the post. Thanks @Sméagol

Yeah, I'm holding the rest hostage I'll send over the rest in installments (or you can come pick them up later tonight).

59 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Yeah, I'm holding the rest hostage I'll send over the rest in installments (or you can come pick them up later tonight).

Wasn't sure if you were going to hold on to those as your crafter's fee. I'm going to hop on soon so if you're about I'll drop over, sure thing.

36 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Wasn't sure if you were going to hold on to those as your crafter's fee. I'm going to hop on soon so if you're about I'll drop over, sure thing.

Well, you know right? I can only send 2 letters to anyone each day. I may be online in around 15 minutes. Otherwise I'll let you know.

10 hours ago, Sméagol said:

Well, you know right? I can only send 2 letters to anyone each day. I may be online in around 15 minutes. Otherwise I'll let you know.

Thanks a lot for doing those for me. I'm going to customise them into their various colour schemes and try them out around the island. :cool: 

Thanks a lot for doing those for me. I'm going to customise them into their various colour schemes and try them out around the island. :cool: 

Don't think that @Sméagol gets nothing out of this.

How many letters do you need to reach that next milestone now?