NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

4 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Might try to get over too. Don’t forget the Boots 

Unless it's the actual crocodile villager, you can bog off!

• Haha 1

Jolly Redd is here:

mystic statue - real
serene painting - fake
scary painting - fake

Will gladly open if there's interest!

16 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Jolly Redd is here:

mystic statue - real
serene painting - fake
scary painting - fake

Oooh! Yes, I need that statue!

2 hours ago, darksnowman said:

Jolly Redd is here:

mystic statue - real
serene painting - fake
scary painting - fake

I don't need any of those, but I'll gladly come over tonight to buy a fake for the dodo points and to check your shop!

3 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I don't need any of those, but I'll gladly come over tonight to buy a fake for the dodo points and to check your shop!

All righty, let's try to co-ordinate later.

Server is the big item in the shop today. Can't remember the other items but bring a few grand of bells just in case you see something you like.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, darksnowman said:

All righty, let's try to co-ordinate later.

Server is the big item in the shop today. Can't remember the other items but bring a few grand of bells just in case you see something you like.

I'm booting the game up in a sec, but I'll have a look around my own island first. Let me know if and when you're open.

Edit:

Actually, I may open up first quickly, as it's Renée's birthday.

Edited by Sméagol

54 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I'm booting the game up in a sec, but I'll have a look around my own island first. Let me know if and when you're open.

Edit:

Actually, I may open up first quickly, as it's Renée's birthday.

Will jump on soon! Just let me get to a saveable point in Ni No Kuni.

8 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Will jump on soon! Just let me get to a saveable point in Ni No Kuni.

Ah don't worry about it, I just quit the game!

5 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Ah don't worry about it, I just quit the game!

Ah no worries. Just loading it now. Was stuck in a boss battle. 

2 hours ago, Sméagol said:

@darksnowman, you wanted the lily record player right? I finally looked for it and found it.

Yes, please! Thanks a lot for hoking it out as I still haven't come across it in the daily bottle. I still have plenty of plans for my island and that figures amongst them (if it's nice).

I can co-ordinate with you today/ this evening, or pretty much any day. Just let me know how you're fixed. :) 

21 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Yes, please! Thanks a lot for hoking it out as I still haven't come across it in the daily bottle. I still have plenty of plans for my island and that figures amongst them (if it's nice).

I can co-ordinate with you today/ this evening, or pretty much any day. Just let me know how you're fixed. :) 

I may be online tonight, not sure, I've had my session for today already. I think I can just send it to you, but not sure. I'll post if I go online.

14 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I may be online tonight, not sure, I've had my session for today already. I think I can just send it to you, but not sure. I'll post if I go online.

Sounds good. I'll keep an eye later!

6 hours ago, darksnowman said:

@Sméagol / Tom Cruise, I received the DIY in the post. Thanks again! Now to plant some lilies...

Ah right, you need white ones, how many? I can't send those over, so I'd either have to bring them or you have to pick them on my island (if you want them faster). I'm actually not sure if I can drop flowers on your island. I'll see if I can get online tonight.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Ah right, you need white ones, how many? I can't send those over, so I'd either have to bring them or you have to pick them on my island (if you want them faster). I'm actually not sure if I can drop flowers on your island. I'll see if I can get online tonight.

That's really kind of you but I'm fairly certain I have lily seeds in storage. I just need to find a plot to get them in as my island is overrun by mums and the like as you know. :laughing: 

(Pretty sure you could plant some if you wanted, as @BowserBasher put in some golden roses... that I am still waiting to start multiplying...)

2 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

That's really kind of you but I'm fairly certain I have lily seeds in storage. I just need to find a plot to get them in as my island is overrun by mums and the like as you know. :laughing: 

(Pretty sure you could plant some if you wanted, as @BowserBasher put in some golden roses... that I am still waiting to start multiplying...)

It you want to wait for them to grow than that's fine. You don't need to planted flowers for diys, you just need to pick them (when they're full grown). As we're not "best friends", I can't do much on your island, but I forgot what I can do. But I can't plant flowers. Bowserbasher probably just watered your plants with a golden can? And if you want more, you need one yourself, it's the only way to get them.

• Thanks 1

Yeah. Golden roses only grow from black roses. Good thing is you only need to use a gold can on the black roses once and they can produce Golds when ever it rains or you water them. 
Im sure you can plant flowers on other islands as I do it on @Glen-i island when he’s not looking. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sméagol said:

It you want to wait for them to grow than that's fine. You don't need to planted flowers for diys, you just need to pick them (when they're full grown). As we're not "best friends", I can't do much on your island, but I forgot what I can do. But I can't plant flowers. Bowserbasher probably just watered your plants with a golden can? And if you want more, you need one yourself, it's the only way to get them.

Well maybe if you're online later I could come pick a few lilies (or you could drop some over) if it isn't any hassle. 

Aye, you couldn't watch that BowserBasher. He's into everything as soon as he's offscreen! 

2 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Yeah. Golden roses only grow from black roses. Good thing is you only need to use a gold can on the black roses once and they can produce Golds when ever it rains or you water them. 
Im sure you can plant flowers on other islands as I do it on @Glen-i island when he’s not looking. 

For someone from Kyoshi you're a right trickster.

• Weird 1

9 hours ago, darksnowman said:

For someone from Kyoshi you're a right trickster.

Let's face it, it's only because it's me.

One of those jokers thought it'd be hilarious to bury 100 bells behind my shop in a place that requires awkward ladder movement to access.

Yeah, I found it!

• Weird 3

On 02/06/2021 at 4:17 AM, Glen-i said:

One of those jokers thought it'd be hilarious to bury 100 bells behind my shop

Better than a slap in the face!

One of my neighbours sent me a great statue in the post today. :yay: Legit too! No sign of Jolly Redd though. Leif and Label have stopped by, and I had to deal with Gulliver's verbal diarrhoea today. 

1 minute ago, darksnowman said:

Better than a slap in the face!

A slap in the face would take less than 10 seconds of my life away.

• Confused 1