NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

2 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

W

its yours. What time would be best for you? I can open any time from now. 

Anytime is fine.

51 minutes ago, Tales said:

Anytime is fine.

Opening now. I always forget to recheck for replies when I post here. 

2 hours ago, RedShell said:

Yay! :yay: 

I can stop playing now.

Yeah right. :heh: 

Omg I remember the hunt for this during the games height of popularity!

I'll admit, my island(s) are likely overrun with weeds, and everyone has since passed on with how much of a sh*t hole it's become. No funding into local areas, coffee shop closed down without warning etc. :laughing:

I really should go back on but with the threat of another bunny day event looming, I may wait for that to pass. :p

Edited by Aneres11
  • Haha 1

Unless I'm mistaken about this, the Lucky Cat was one of the first things I got! Funny how different things are elusive for different players.

In other news...

Anniversary cake... Sanrio card stuff... whoopie cushion... more pro designer slots... and Island Tour Creator?!!

800x450_ACNH_MarchUpdate_UpdateGift.jpg

800x450_ACNH_MarchUpdate_NewItems_01.jpgç

800x450_IslandTourCreator_1.jpg

The one-year anniversary of Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a great time to jump back into the game and experience new features, as well as seasonal events and holidays later in the year. Here’s wishing you many more blissful days of relaxing island fun!

*cough* @Aneres11 *cough*

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Damn wish you’d put that in spoiler tags. No harm done but that would have been a nice surprise to get on that date. wait I see it on the Nintendo site, so not so much spoilers. 
So those Amiibo cards that are exclusive to Target in the US? Guess we may not see them here apart from eBay prices. 

4 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Damn wish you’d put that in spoiler tags. No harm done but that would have been a nice surprise to get on that date. wait I see it on the Nintendo site, so not so much spoilers. 
So those Amiibo cards that are exclusive to Target in the US? Guess we may not see them here apart from eBay prices. 

Yeah, there is even more through the link. Not sure how the cards are being distributed... the Amiibo cards made it to Europe (didn't they?) so maybe these cards will too.

5 hours ago, RedShell said:

Yay! :yay: 

I can stop playing now.

Yeah right. :heh: 

You do realise that you'd need a second one if you wanted to have the gold one and the normal one on your island at the same time, right?

22 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

You do realise that you'd need a second one if you wanted to have the gold one and the normal one on your island at the same time, right?

I do indeed realise that. But for now I'm just happy to finally have one of them! :hehe:

On 16/03/2021 at 1:44 PM, darksnowman said:

Unless I'm mistaken about this, the Lucky Cat was one of the first things I got! Funny how different things are elusive for different players.

In other news...

Anniversary cake... Sanrio card stuff... whoopie cushion... more pro designer slots... and Island Tour Creator?!!

800x450_ACNH_MarchUpdate_UpdateGift.jpg

800x450_ACNH_MarchUpdate_NewItems_01.jpgç

800x450_IslandTourCreator_1.jpg

*cough* @Aneres11 *cough*

Until I get more shop upgrades, a proper coffee shop, and the ability to terraform more than one square at a god damn time... I'm out. :p

12 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

Until I get more shop upgrades, a proper coffee shop, and the ability to terraform more than one square at a god damn time... I'm out. :p

What are the chances of an update that will allow for island designing in a similar style to home decorating (or better)? When I'm island designing, moving houses, building bridges or ramps I always wonder to myself if the time spent agonising over every square will be rendered moot by a future update that steamlines the process. :laughing: 

• Like 1

@darksnowman, you still opening up tonight? I want to see if I can celebrate Dom's birthday twice. :laughing:

Also, who's island is Puckland? It doesn't ring a bell. You can come collect your villager who moved in today.. I don't want him.<sigh>

4 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

@darksnowman, you still opening up tonight? I want to see if I can celebrate Dom's birthday twice. :laughing:

Also, who's island is Puckland? It doesn't ring a bell. You can come collect your villager who moved in today.. I don't want him.<sigh>

Sure thing, I wasn't going to but if you want to re-celebrate I will. I'll just need to fence off a bunch of turnips first. 

There's someone at the campsite today too... haven't went to see who.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, darksnowman said:

Sure thing, I wasn't going to but if you want to re-celebrate I will. I'll just need to fence off a bunch of turnips first. 

There's someone at the campsite today too... haven't went to see who.

Let me know what time you prefer. I prefer something late.

And I'll also open if people want.

8 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Let me know what time you prefer. I prefer something late.

And I'll also open if people want.

Should be grand. Although how late is late? Needs to be before Dom's bedtime!

6 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Should be grand. Although how late is late? Needs to be before Dom's bedtime!

Yeah that's true. :laughing:

How about..21:00 UK? That way I can check the shop as well.

1 hour ago, Sméagol said:

Yeah that's true. :laughing:

How about..21:00 UK? That way I can check the shop as well.

Dead on. I will open up in about three hours and let you know on here.

• Like 1

SuperPhillip Central: Top Ten Star Fox Series Boss Battles

By hatches, I of course mean gates. 

- Dom's birthday!
- Shop has tat! 
- Crazy Redd is here! You can take the pipe just above the village square if you'd like.
- Bird called Ken at the campsite!
- Some stars are shooting!

If you can access the turnips please don't take any. :) 

• Haha 1
  • Weird 1

Thanks very much for the ironwood dresser DIY @Sméagol. Been waiting for that one for a while! It's an ingredient for at least two other ironwood items so those are now open to me. :) 

2 hours ago, darksnowman said:

Thanks very much for the ironwood dresser DIY @Sméagol. Been waiting for that one for a while! It's an ingredient for at least two other ironwood items so those are now open to me. :) 

Let me know if there's other stuff you need, and I'll have another look. I'll be on the lookout for an iron garden bench as well.

Saharan and Celeste are here. I’m opening around 22:00 UK time for @Sméagol, anyone else is welcome to come over. I may not be around but there is a pile of duplicate Saharan item on the right hand beach. Please leave items on south west beach along. 

• Like 1

I'm assuming no one here wants a fake beautiful (venus) statue, fake scary painting, or fake serene painting. If you do, give me a shout.