NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

You mind me coming along? Still love to see what fakes and furniture he has, as well as checking out Nook.

It’s zuckers birthday today. I’ll open up this evening for anyone interested (pipe will lead you to his house). Also Kicks is here. 

28 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

It’s zuckers birthday today. I’ll open up this evening for anyone interested (pipe will lead you to his house). Also Kicks is here. 

Yes please, I'll take a +1 towards the birthday stamp. Sometime after 8pm?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, darksnowman said:

Yes please, I'll take a +1 towards the birthday stamp. Sometime after 8pm?

That’s good. I’ll open around 8. 

Opening up now @darksnowman, @Sméagol and any other party crashes. Few shooting stars tonight but only at the :17 minutes in the 8-9 hour. A few just after 9pm but not sure if I’ll stay open that long. 

Thanks for opening up last night @BowserBasher. I wished on two or three stars when there which is always nice. Thanks also for the recipes, and ocean view wall and beach floor combo I nabbed! I've been crossing my fingers for ages that the bottle on the beach would contain the garden bench DIY, no joke, so that's a good one for me to get--I'll definitely be getting some benches out around my island.

Upon returning, I found that loser Gulliver washed up at my place. Helping him on his way netted me the stamp!

By the way, I hope I didn't grab too many DIYs from the beach on the left? I was thinking back on it later last night and remembered you were glad I didn't pocket any of the art pieces from that group... so I hope the entirety of those items weren't intentionally split off for keeping? Apologies if so. You get used to people having collections of DIYs and stuff for visitors to rummage through so I didn't think twice about it at the time. :blush: 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Thanks for opening up last night @BowserBasher. I wished on two or three stars when there which is always nice. Thanks also for the recipes, and ocean view wall and beach floor combo I nabbed! I've been crossing my fingers for ages that the bottle on the beach would contain the garden bench DIY, no joke, so that's a good one for me to get--I'll definitely be getting some benches out around my island.

Upon returning, I found that loser Gulliver washed up at my place. Helping him on his way netted me the stamp!

By the way, I hope I didn't grab too many DIYs from the beach on the left? I was thinking back on it later last night and remembered you were glad I didn't pocket any of the art pieces from that group... so I hope the entirety of those items weren't intentionally split off for keeping? Apologies if so. You get used to people having collections of DIYs and stuff for visitors to rummage through so I didn't think twice about it at the time. :blush: 

No worries. I usually reserve that beach for my girlfriend and the one on the right is for everyone else. But no worries no harm done. 
What benches are you after, I can send you some. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

What benches are you after, I can send you some. 

Just the bog-standard garden bench has yet to drop for me. I learned the DIY for it from the selection on the beach on the far right of your island last night. :) It was nice to come across it at long last! (I only got the wild log bench DIY in recent weeks, so I was hoping that might mean the garden bench wouldn't be far behind... but it doesn't matter any more!)

Don't suppose you've got the menu chalkboard in white?

16 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Just the bog-standard garden bench has yet to drop for me. I learned the DIY for it from the selection on the beach on the far right of your island last night. :) It was nice to come across it at long last! (I only got the wild log bench DIY in recent weeks, so I was hoping that might mean the garden bench wouldn't be far behind... but it doesn't matter any more!)

Don't suppose you've got the menu chalkboard in white?

I checked for the chalk board and I don’t have that one. Sorry. I’ll keep an eye out. 

• Thanks 1

Redd is visiting with a fake famous painting, fake quaint painting and a fake wistful painting. Also a fake robust statue I picked for myself.

1 hour ago, Tales said:

Redd is visiting with a fake famous painting, fake quaint painting and a fake wistful painting. Also a fake robust statue I picked for myself.

Well... feck.

13 hours ago, Sméagol said:

Anyone interested in Celeste?

Wasn't playing last night, perhaps next time as I just looked up the Celeste recipes and there's a ton I don't have. 

There's another birthday coming up next week on my island (Dom, a sporty sheep who was one of my original campers so it looks like I've waited pretty much the entire year for his big day to roll around!), for which I will post a reminder closer to the time in case you or anyone else (except @BowserBasher who has the birthday stamp!) is up for it.

• Weird 1

54 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Wasn't playing last night, perhaps next time as I just looked up the Celeste recipes and there's a ton I don't have. 

There's another birthday coming up next week on my island (Dom, a sporty sheep who was one of my original campers so it looks like I've waited pretty much the entire year for his big day to roll around!), for which I will post a reminder closer to the time in case you or anyone else (except @BowserBasher who has the birthday stamp!) is up for it.

Party crashing time. I have nothing going on on my island just some dude taking up space in the plaza selling plants. 

Can someone send me today's Shamrock item. I didn't see it earlier and ordered five Mario items instead. I think it's only available today. More Shamrock items will be available until the 17th and will rotate out daily. Also check out Able's for clothes.

Edited by Tales

51 minutes ago, Tales said:

Can someone send me today's Shamrock item. I didn't see it earlier and ordered five Mario items instead. I think it's only available today. More Shamrock items will be available until the 17th and will rotate out daily. Also check out Able's for clothes.

I ordered the door sign + four Mario items. Will post it to you tomorrow when it arrives.

14 hours ago, darksnowman said:

I was  going to post the same. Forgot (once again) we both have Dom, one of the more popular villagers. I guess there will be two place to celebrate his birthday. :laughing:

2 hours ago, Tales said:

I guess it will rotate back, but I've sent you one just in case.

edit:

Don't forget to hunt balloons people. At least one of those items is a seasonal diy.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sméagol said:

I was  going to post the same. Forgot (once again) we both have Dom, one of the more popular villagers. I guess there will be two place to celebrate his birthday. :laughing:

Dom is one of the more popular villagers?? He's a dummy! I only veto his leave requests cos he was with me when the island was nought but a campsite. I started with him and a penguin who I allowed to leave (the power!) but quickly wish I'd kept around for the sake of it. :hmm:

Dang. I didn’t check for shamrock item yesterday. Hope they do rotate back. I’ll have to remember to order the rest from today onwards. 

Redd is here. 

Fake earring girl, fake milk pouring lady, fake warrior statue and real informative statue(which I’m  taking). If anyone is interested in anything say so and I’ll open later. 

13 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Redd is here. 

Fake earring girl, fake milk pouring lady, fake warrior statue and real informative statue(which I’m  taking). If anyone is interested in anything say so and I’ll open later. 

I'll take the warrior statue.

• Like 1

W

3 hours ago, Tales said:

I'll take the warrior statue.

its yours. What time would be best for you? I can open any time from now.