NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

Dozens of new items available but you can still only order five each day. Buying for yourself and someone else is separate I think, so you can still gift five to others, although I don't know for sure yet. Anyone wants to send me the next five items from floating block and down?(I bought one pi pie from the other tab). I'll send you anything you ask for in return.

Edited by Tales

I have just done the same thing, @Tales (ordered the pi pie and first four Mario items). I'm flush with bells as I made a quarter of a million from searching the sea yesterday evening for a couple of things I didn't have in the museum, so I've gladly sent you the next two items--Floating block and Goal Pole. I was expecting to send five but the game says it's only possible to order up to two items per day through online shopping! If you want to send the same two items in return that'd work for me.

4 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

I have just done the same thing, @Tales (ordered the pi pie and first four Mario items). I'm flush with bells as I made a quarter of a million from searching the sea yesterday evening for a couple of things I didn't have in the museum, so I've gladly sent you the next two items--Floating block and Goal Pole. I was expecting to send five but the game says it's only possible to order up to two items per day through online shopping! If you want to send the same two items in return that'd work for me.

What is your town name?

2 hours ago, Tales said:

Dozens of new items available but you can still only order five each day.

Oh Nintendo, only you 😂 I’m in no rush to get everything right away but if people want me to send anything let me know and I’ll send away. 

33 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Oh Nintendo, only you 😂 I’m in no rush to get everything right away but if people want me to send anything let me know and I’ll send away. 

I'm pleasantly surprised they made those items available from today and didn't hold off until Mar10. :laughing: 

Edited by darksnowman

Thanks for the items @Tales, didn’t know if starting from the bottom of the list to repay you was good idea but I did just that. 

I have another meteor shower here, and I'm guessing there will be interest in me opening up? I'll open later, after 21:00 UK, but maybe earlier.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I have another meteor shower here, and I'm guessing there will be interest in me opening up? I'll open later, after 21:00 UK, but maybe earlier.

I'll stop by. Completing forgot to pick up the star items from last time.

• Like 1

I'm open

@Tales @BowserBasher & anyone else.

Celeste hilltop right as usual.

I was doing some diving, but only founs one of the 2 final sea creatures so far.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, darksnowman said:

Thanks a lot for the pipe, @Tales! You need one in return or something else?

Ground blocks or coins would be nice!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tales said:

It's sweet, but you can stop gifting them now! :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Tales said:

I’ll send you some. Thanks for the gifts too. 

also 

Edited by BowserBasher

18 hours ago, Tales said:

Sent a couple of ground blocks!

14 hours ago, Sméagol said:

It's sweet, but you can stop gifting them now! :)

That's good to know--I figured they'd be in stock for March only so we'd have to stock up or miss out.

The Pipe is really cool and all, but I kinda think they missed an opportunity.

Instead of it taking you to a random pipe, I think it would've been a better idea to use furniture customisation to change the colour of it and then have similarly coloured pipes connect to each other.

As it is now, I only have two placed down, because I know it'll get annoying if I had any more than that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

As it is now, I only have two placed down, because I know it'll get annoying if I had any more than that.

But could be great for party games. Place a number of random pipes around your island, set a flag pole as a goal somewhere else and one “starting” pipe. Everyone uses the starting pipe to get sent to a random location then it’s a race to the goal. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Redd here, real dynamic and serene painting left.

I would like to pick up the dynamic!

35 minutes ago, Tales said:

I would like to pick up the dynamic!

I'll probably open within an half hour.

Edit:

@Tales @BowserBasher: I'm open.

Edit:

You can use the pipe.

Edited by Sméagol

Redd has dropped anchor with, seemingly, two legit paintings! I ordered one and the basic painting remains. If anyone is in need of it, drop a post and I will be able to open up at pretty much any time during the day for you. If you don't need it, feel free to still buy it and then send it to me for my museum. :grin: 

Edited by darksnowman
calm to basic
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, darksnowman said:

Redd has dropped anchor with, seemingly, two legit paintings! I ordered one and the basic painting remains. If anyone is in need of it, drop a post and I will be able to open up at pretty much any time during the day for you. If you don't need it, feel free to still buy it and then send it to me for my museum. :grin: 

Can I take it for my other half? If she has it I’ll send it to you. 

34 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Can I take it for my other half? If she has it I’ll send it to you. 

Yes, absolutely. (Also, please check it before buying in case I am wrong about it!)

You'll be online later this evening?

16 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Yes, absolutely. (Also, please check it before buying in case I am wrong about it!)

You'll be online later this evening?

Yeah a bit later will be better. Probably on between 8 and 10 uk time.