NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

31 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Isabelle announced another meteorshower tonight. I'll be open if people want to visit.

Might pop over for 30 minutes and get more stars than I need lol

• Weird 1

1 hour ago, Sméagol said:

Isabelle announced another meteorshower tonight. I'll be open if people want to visit.

I do.

I was going to farm stars on my meteor showers last Sunday and Monday. Forgot the first one and the festival cancelled the other.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Might pop over for 30 minutes and get more stars than I need lol

7 hours ago, Tales said:

I do.

I was going to farm stars on my meteor showers last Sunday and Monday. Forgot the first one and the festival cancelled the other.

I'll probably open around 21:00 UK / 22:00 CET, unless that doesn't work for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gate's open, and I'll be open for a while.

Weridly enough, there is a meteorshower, but I don't think Celeste is here. I haven't seen her.

I may be AFK, or I may be fishing for a fucking freshwater goby.

Edited by Sméagol

28 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Gate's open, and I'll be open for a while.

Weridly enough, there is a meteorshower, but I don't think Celeste is here. I haven't seen her.

I may be AFK, or I may be fishing for a fucking freshwater goby.

She should be there unless this is your second heavy meteor shower this week.

Anyway, your internet went down or something. Got kicked out.

9 minutes ago, Tales said:

She should be there unless this is your second heavy meteor shower this week.

Anyway, your internet went down or something. Got kicked out.

Probably when I plugged in my USB keyboard, although I did try to do it carefully. It's never my internet.

My turn for a meteor shower. I’ll open up later when I go on the game any time preference for people? 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

My turn for a meteor shower. I’ll open up later when I go on the game any time preference for people? 

As late as possible.. I'm a bit busy at the moment. Mostly want the recipe.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

As late as possible.. I'm a bit busy at the moment. Mostly want the recipe.

Ok. Send message in discord chat when you free. I’ll see that better than here later. 

I've been meaning to ask. Did the Direct tell us how the Mario stuff will be distributed?

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

I've been meaning to ask. Did the Direct tell us how the Mario stuff will be distributed?

I think so, but not sure anymore. I believe you can buy them from the nook shop app.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sméagol said:

I think so, but not sure anymore. I believe you can buy them from the nook shop app.

Yeah it was via the promotional tab in nook app. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Yeah it was via the promotional tab in nook app. 

Any word on an actual date?

Redd's back again with a fake famous painting, fake detailed painting and fake warrior statue.

• Weird 1

Gates're open if anyone wants to come over for Hamphrey's birthday? I'll be away from the game so feel free to pop in. I will close again in about half an hour. If you prefer to come over for later instead, just drop a post and I will try to accommodate. :) 

Ignore the mess; the island's a bombsite. I'm going to have to get stuck in and give the place a good Spring clean!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, darksnowman said:

Gates're open if anyone wants to come over for Hamphrey's birthday? I'll be away from the game so feel free to pop in. I will close again in about half an hour. If you prefer to come over for later instead, just drop a post and I will try to accommodate. :) 

Ignore the mess; the island's a bombsite. I'm going to have to get stuck in and give the place a good Spring clean!

I only see this now. I'll catch the next birthday!

8 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I only see this now. I'll catch the next birthday!

Yeah, save the date! If you want to get this birthday just say the word and I can jump onto Animal Crossing for ten mins.

1 minute ago, darksnowman said:

Yeah, save the date! If you want to get this birthday just say the word and I can jump onto Animal Crossing for ten mins.

Nah don't bother. I was at it for a few hours earlier, and I'm done for today. Doing some other stuff. Thanks though!

Celeste is here, gate's open. Not for long probably.

It's a new zodiac month, so you can come get the final zodiac recipe.

Edited by Sméagol

I'm jumping on now. I'm going to do some island design which means the gates can't be open (correct me if I'm wrong!), so if you want to come over for Rosie's birthday, drop a message here and I will open up!

1 hour ago, darksnowman said:

I'm jumping on now. I'm going to do some island design which means the gates can't be open (correct me if I'm wrong!), so if you want to come over for Rosie's birthday, drop a message here and I will open up!

I'd love to come over, but I'd prefer past 20:00 UK (and I'll make it quick). Otherwise let me know if you prefer to to have me over earlier.

22 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I'd love to come over, but I'd prefer past 20:00 UK (and I'll make it quick). Otherwise let me know if you prefer to to have me over earlier.

No worries! I'll still be on in an hour--there's nothing quick about island designing. :laughing: Drop a message here and I'll get the gates flung open when you're available.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, darksnowman said:

No worries! I'll still be on in an hour--there's nothing quick about island designing. :laughing: Drop a message here and I'll get the gates flung open when you're available.

Booting up the game now.