NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

1 hour ago, markderoos said:

Ooh, that’s great @Katie! Do you want to catalogue some of the others toys yourself? The four of us are close to having complete sets :)

I'm after the pink and red puppies if someone could get those to me 🙂

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

Redd is in my town and has a real Mystic Statue, a real Sinking Painting and a fake Scenic Painting.

Yes, I already took a real thing. Got that rare triple real whammy!

I would take the sinking painting if it's still going. 

It turns out I can only get the beige plushie tomorrow (forgot the catalogue takes a day when you share an island!). I do however have the black robot and pink tent. I've opened my gates in case anyone is free now. They're near the dock for cataloguing. 

@darksnowman I hardly have any now so need most of those! Could I pop round at some point? 

• Thanks 2

@Katie I’ll pop round now especially for the pink tent. 
Also, there’s a big New Years get together on my island tomorrow. I can put out loads of toys that people need too. 

Crap, could have used that real mystic statue I think! Or that sinking painting.. I already have that one, but it's beautiful.

I'll go check what's happening on my island.

Edit:

It's Leif, so I immediately turned off my game.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Haha 1

Thanks for clearing out the DIYs, @Katie!!

Cardboard chair 
Doghouse 
Iron frame 
Medium cardboard boxes x2
Jungle wall
Jungle flooring 
Log stakes
Log stool 
Wooden end table
Simple DIY workbench
Tiki torch
Timber doorplate

I'll hold onto these for a few more days before binning them so let me know if anyone wants them and I'll post them over.

• Like 1

@darksnowman I’d like to have the iron frame and medium cardboard boxes diy’s please! :) 

@Katie I can get you the pink (punk @Sméagol) puppy if you haven’t already gotten that?

When are you opening your gates so I can come over to drop the pink puppy and catalogue the black tin robot and beige puppy plushie?

Oh and @darksnowman @Katie @Beast do you guys have access to Discord? We have a fairly active Animal Crossing channel over there 

Edited by markderoos

-double post merged-

Edited by markderoos
Mods remove please, double post
  • Weird 1

If you are doing the rounds, @markderoos, my gates are open so you can swing by for the DIYs. I will pick-up and drop what gift plush puppies, dinosaurs, etc that I have and you can catalogue them if you want.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

If you are doing the rounds, @markderoos, my gates are open so you can swing by for the DIYs. I will pick-up and drop what gift plush puppies, dinosaurs, etc that I have and you can catalogue them if you want.

What’s your island called? New Gilead?

Edited by markderoos

57 minutes ago, markderoos said:

What’s your island called? New Gilead?

Yes, indeed. Thanks for dropping by and collecting a couple of DIYs!

• Like 1

@markderoos Great thanks I do still need the pink puppy. I can open up over the next hour or so?

I don't use Discord so will have to stick to the old fashioned way. @BowserBasher I won't be able to make the NY gathering but have fun! It looks like I missed a good Christmas party.

2 hours ago, markderoos said:

Oh and @darksnowman @Katie @Beast do you guys have access to Discord? We have a fairly active Animal Crossing channel over there 

Thanks. I tried Discord before and found it really quite cumbersome. Is your group big and frequently active? Like, is it worth the pain of using Discord for? :heh:

Edited by darksnowman

4 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Thanks. I tried Discord before and found it really quite cumbersome. Is your group big and frequently active? Like, is it worth the pain of using Discord for? :heh:

The real question is, are you ready to cope with me whining about flowers?

• Haha 1

Just now, Glen-i said:

The real question is, are you ready to cope with me whining about flowers?

Not really ready to cope with you whining about anything! :blush: 

7 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Not really ready to cope with you whining about anything! :blush: 

I mean, you're on N-Europe. It's only a matter of time, really.

• Confused 1

49 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

We mainly use it for daily chat about the game. It’s a bit faster than though a forum like this. I haven’t even tried the voice chat aspect that it’s famous for :’)

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Katie said:

I've opened my gates now @markderoos if you want to pop over? I have the beige puppy too @Glen-i

@BowserBasher and anyone else. 

I’ll do a quick hop on hop of visit if you don’t mind? A bit busy with preparations for tonight (in real life unfortunately  :))

On 27-12-2020 at 11:04 AM, markderoos said:

Updated list:

Toy Day Wishlists

RC helicopter:

pink: all of us

Puppy plushie:

beige: BowserBasher and Sméagol?

red: all of us

Kids’ tent:

pink: BowserBasher and Sméagol?

Glen-i: black, brown, colourful?

Sméagol: black, colourful?

Tin robot:

black: BowserBasher and Sméagol?

@BowserBasher @Glen-i @Sméagol can you check if above is still up to date?

I’ll check mine later today. @Katie, was that puppy out when I visited yesterday? If not I may need one sent unless I can get over later. 

@BowserBasher no only today. You would have got the black robot and pink tent yesterday. I can't send through the post as the town hall is shut and I don't have the app yet! It's a hard life starting again. Could you send me the pink puppy please?

20 minutes ago, Katie said:

@BowserBasher no only today. You would have got the black robot and pink tent yesterday. I can't send through the post as the town hall is shut and I don't have the app yet! It's a hard life starting again. Could you send me the pink puppy please?

Silly Isabelle shutting the town hall. I’ll get you the puppy sent in a minute or 30 lol. And that would be lovely if you could send me it when you can. 

Toy list update. 
I have all the tents. 
Puppies needed, Beige and Red.

RC Copter I need Pink.

Tin Robot I have all. 

Sent @Katie a pink puppy. And @Sméagol a black tin robot. @Glen-i is your list up to,date. I can send you a few things.