NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

18 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Do you need a real Dynamic one?

I’ll double check later but if I’ve been adding them into the cataloging app right, then yes I do. 

10 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

@Glen-i yes I do need that painting please. Swapsies!

Cool, I'll send it to you later today.

• Thanks 1

Real sinking painting available tonight after 8pm. Let me know if you are interested.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Tales said:

Real sinking painting available tonight after 8pm. Let me know if you are interested.

I be interested

I'll be open after a short visit to @Glen-i for a villager's birthday party. Redd's here and there's one real (common) painting left.

Just now, Sméagol said:

I'll be open after a short visit to @Glen-i for a villager's birthday party. Redd's here and there's one real (common) painting left.

Just a heads up that I'm playing Chess with @viceview51 at 8. So if anyone else wants to visit the birthday party after that, you'll have to wait until after I finish that.

I'm open, but @Glen-i made a dash for the common painting. :laughing: Only a fake detailed painting left.

Store open too for little less than an half hour, if anyone wants to buy more candy.

Edited by Sméagol

1 minute ago, Sméagol said:

I'm open, but @Glen-i made a dash for the common painting. :laughing: Only a fake detailed painting left.

Store open too for little less than an half hour, if anyone wants to buy more candy.

I would've dashed if your island wasn't infested with bloody flowers!

• Weird 2

I have a heavy meteor shower from 7pm tonight so I will open my gates for anyone that wants to make wishes for star pieces. Maybe Celeste will show. 

• Like 1

I have a heavy shower today, and Celeste is here (keep in mind it's a new zodiac month, so this is a good time to get everything). I'll be open later tonight, but not sure what time. Could be after 22:00 CEST. Maybe a bit earlier so you can buy candy, but not sure, so keep a tab on this thread.

Gate's open. Buy candy and make wishes!

Celeste is top right on the hill.

I'm AFK.

21 hours ago, Sméagol said:

Gate's open. Buy candy and make wishes!

Celeste is top right on the hill.

I'm AFK.

Bloomin heck. I couldn’t see her when I was there. 

• Sad 1

I'm starting to get into island decoration. Could anyone share some furniture from the diner range? Name your price or if you can let me pick up some items to catalogue that would also be great. I have the the diner chair (black), diner dining table (red/ black/ yellow), diner sofa (turquoise) and diner neon sign (red triangle on green background). A neighbour seems to have a diner breakfast bar (and pool table!) so I've been posting him some furniture in the hopes of seeing these items appear in the recycle bin, but no luck!

5 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

I'm starting to get into island decoration. Could anyone share some furniture from the diner range? Name your price or if you can let me pick up some items to catalogue that would also be great. I have the the diner chair (black), diner dining table (red/ black/ yellow), diner sofa (turquoise) and diner neon sign (red triangle on green background). A neighbour seems to have a diner breakfast bar (and pool table!) so I've been posting him some furniture in the hopes of seeing these items appear in the recycle bin, but no luck!

Let me have a look through my catalogue and I'll get back to you in about 15 minutes.

• Thanks 1

Righto, @darksnowman don't have much, but I have a few things that you don't from that set.

• Diner Counter Chair (Black) [Might be the chair you mentioned]
  • Diner Dining Table (Cream)
  • Diner Neon Clock (Red/Yellow/Purple)
  • Diner Neon Sign (Red Triangle, Blue Background)

I also have a Pool Table (It's red though). Been a while since I've seen you online, so remind me what your name is on AC and I'll send them to you.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Righto, @darksnowman don't have much, but I have a few things that you don't from that set.

• Diner Counter Chair (Black) [Might be the chair you mentioned]
  • Diner Dining Table (Cream)
  • Diner Neon Clock (Red/Yellow/Purple)
  • Diner Neon Sign (Red Triangle, Blue Background)

I also have a Pool Table (It's red though). Been a while since I've seen you online, so remind me what your name is on AC and I'll send them to you.

Would be amazing to see if I can get a basic outdoor area going with these! :bowdown: I excavated the area around the little beach where Redd docks and think it would be funny to have it as some kind of leisure area, and he drops anchor there to rip-off the punters.

I just put the chair in my pockets to check and it says "diner chair" so counter chair sounds different. Maybe it's more like a breakfast bar stool?  

Noob question about the clock, can I put it outside and it will have a stand or is it for indoor use only?

And yes, it has probably been since forever since you saw me online as we aren't Switch friends. ;) Request sent!

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Would be amazing to see if I can get a basic outdoor area going with these! :bowdown: I excavated the area around the little beach where Redd docks and think it would be funny to have it as some kind of leisure area, and he drops anchor there to rip-off the punters.

I just put the chair in my pockets to check and it says "diner chair" so counter chair sounds different. Maybe it's more like a breakfast bar stool?  

Noob question about the clock, can I put it outside and it will have a stand or is it for indoor use only?

And yes, it has probably been since forever since you saw me online as we aren't Switch friends. ;) Request sent!

Yeah, it is some kind of stool.

Cool, I'll need to visit your town, (Or you visit mine) so we can add each other to the Best Friends list which lets me send you letters.

In return, could you check a look at what colour Monster Statue is in your Nook Miles Shop? Trying to get them all and I already have Blue, Black, Brown and Red.

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Yeah, it is some kind of stool.

Cool, I'll need to visit your town, (Or you visit mine) so we can add each other to the Best Friends list which lets me send you letters.

In return, could you check a look at what colour Monster Statue is in your Nook Miles Shop? Trying to get them all and I already have Blue, Black, Brown and Red.

Cool, let me know when! I only have one BFF in the game and don't believe it is necessary to be besties unless you want me to come and dig up your island (you don't)? Online subscriptions is all that is needed to send letters with attachments as far as I am aware.

I have the red robot and the blue monster statue. Interested in a yellow lighthouse or anything else?

13 hours ago, darksnowman said:

Cool, let me know when! I only have one BFF in the game and don't believe it is necessary to be besties unless you want me to come and dig up your island (you don't)? Online subscriptions is all that is needed to send letters with attachments as far as I am aware.

I have the red robot and the blue monster statue. Interested in a yellow lighthouse or anything else?

Maybe so, but you can send messages to each other without visiting their Islands if you're besties. So might as well. I'm available until 5pm today.

Nah, it's cool. I'm only interested in the Monster Statues.

Oh, and I just tried to send you some diner stuff, but you're not showing up, I guess we do have to meet up in-game for it recognise us as friends.

Edited by Glen-i

9 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Maybe so, but you can send messages to each other without visiting their Islands if you're besties. So might as well. I'm available until 5pm today.

Nah, it's cool. I'm only interested in the Monster Statues.

Oh, and I just tried to send you some diner stuff, but you're not showing up, I guess we do have to meet up in-game for it recognise us as friends.

Just seeing now that I missed your nine hour window by twenty mins! On the off-chance I spot you online this evening I'll get Orville to fling the gate open.

Gates open for a bit. Should have some decent shooting stars from 8 and KK is taking stuff for birthday comments. I assume he does it the week before your birthday