NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

I have the 1 million bell crown in my town today if anyone wants to throw away a stupid amount of money on one item.

EDIT: Kyle is also making Gold-armour shoes which means I've got a spare recipe for anyone who wants that.

Edited by Glen-i

Surprise furniture market! No expensive stuff though.

Gate is open now

Ehm, please water the single patch of red roses to the right of the plaza! :peace:

Both shops still open, Nook fully stocked, is selling a server.

Edit:

@Tales, was your visit worthwhile? You were there for about a minute! :laughing:

It doesn't look like you took anything..

Edited by Sméagol

44 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Surprise furniture market! No expensive stuff though.

Gate is open now

Ehm, please water the single patch of red roses to the right of the plaza! :peace:

Both shops still open, Nook fully stocked, is selling a server.

Edit:

@Tales, was your visit worthwhile? You were there for about a minute! :laughing:

It doesn't look like you took anything..

You said you wanted the flowers watered. I watered them :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Tales said:

You said you wanted the flowers watered. I watered them :)

I was hoping visitors would take some stuff as well! :p

Maybe this was a bit too much of a surprise. I planned to open up to public later, but maybe I'll leave the stuff for tomorrow to give people here another chance. That will probably be in the evening though, I have plans for the afternoon.

Gate's open again, free furniture up for grabs (and I think that pearl I burried a few weeks ago is still there),

Edited by Sméagol

Anyone who has pansy seeds for sale at their island? I messed up my hybrid breeding I think so I want to start over.

(thnx @BowserBasher for the mum seeds!)

Edited by markderoos

I guess I forgot to mention I opened my gates. Nothing special going on, but Nook is selling a black safe and white studio camera. Sahara selling a rice-paddy wall and palace floor I believe. 

Edit:

Also, it seems some of you had some fun yesterday on my island haha. New flowers everywhere, someone gave Pinky something new to wear (it seems), and someone dropped a random wallpaper.. Which I actually didn't have yet, so thanks!

Edited by Sméagol

14 hours ago, Sméagol said:

Also, it seems some of you had some fun hyesterday on my island haha. New flowers everywhere, someone gave Pinky something new to wear (it seems), and someone dropped a random wallpaper.. Which I actually didn't have yet, so thanks!

You're welcome! :grin: 

• Thanks 1

I only just found out that the surfboards are different for different people. I’d like to collect them all if anyone would like to trade. My town gets the Brown one:

EeA8pPhXkAADET2?format=jpg&name=small

Need board 2,4 and 6

Edited by Helmsly

38 minutes ago, Helmsly said:

I only just found out that the surfboards are different for different people. I’d like to collect them all if anyone would like to trade. My town gets the Brown one:

Need board 2,4 and 6

I have them all, in fact I think a few do, I’ll order you number 2 and see if anyone else wants to do the others. If not I’ll get them all for you. 

Also thanks @markderoos for watering. I got these coming up. 
EeBEjTcU0AACyip?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gates open for a little while. I’ll be away but Saharah is on the island and it’s Truffles Birthday. Nooks is fully stocked too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BowserBasher said:

Gates open for a little while. I’ll be away but Saharah is on the island and it’s Truffles Birthday. Nooks is fully stocked too. 

You have Celeste there too. Your Sahara is selling a industrial wall and Racetrack floor.

6 hours ago, Helmsly said:

Need board 2,4 and 6

I'll get you 4, my favourite. What was your in-game name again?.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

You have Celeste there too. Your Sahara is selling a industrial wall and Racetrack floor.

I'll get you 4, my favourite. What was your in-game name again?.

Thanks for the heads up on Celeste. 

I believe he’s Nigel from Parakeet or something like that. 

• Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

I believe he’s Nigel from Parakeet or something like that. 

@Sméagol ^

Do you want the Brown one sent to you or do you already have it?

Edited by Helmsly

Redd's visiting with one real fruit face painting. I have it already and normally I would buy it myself to trade for later, but I feel like it's so common so it won't be that easy to trade, so I bought the fake statue instead. In case someone doesn't already have it, it's up for grabs. The other two are fake serene and scary painting. I'll open later today sometime.

Edited by Tales
  • Like 2

And today celeste shows up at my place.. Who wants to come over later?

Gate's open for a little while. edit: gate's closed, let me know if you want one of the two fake serene and scary painting.

57 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

And today celeste shows up at my place.. Who wants to come over later?

Me.

Edited by Tales
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tales said:

Gate's open for a little while.

Me.

Gate's open.

56 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

No way!

Please make you trip when you wear it, please make you trip when you wear it, please make you trip when you wear it!

• Haha 3