NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

Ok I have Redd on Eternia today. I've bought one of the real paintings and there are 2 real paintings left. (What a visit!) I bought the only fake statue with my other account.

Gates open 7:45pm.  

Meteor Shower on Cinnabar. Gates open at 8pm for those interested. I'll be on with both islanders wishing on them for the shard pieces so feel free to join! 

Edited by Aneres11
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Ok I have Redd on Eternia today. I've bought the real painting and there are 2 real paintings left. I bought the fake statue with my other account.

Gates open 7:30. 

Meteor Shower on Cinnabar. Gates open at 8pm for those interested. I'll be on with both islanders wishing on them for the shard pieces so feel free to join! 

Oooh. I wanna painting. I’ll be over then. 
after that my gates will be open as Celeste is here. 

Just now, BowserBasher said:

Oooh. I wanna painting. I’ll be over then. 
after that my gates will be open as Celeste is here. 

Just amended time slightly as cooking tea is taking longer than I first thought! 

• Thanks 1

Got Redd for the second week in a row! Love this new visitors system :p

The other three are fakes though, but two of them are statues, the naked lady and the guy with the throwing disc. The last painting is the earring girl, wistful painting. I'll open the gates in the evening, I'll let you know later.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tales said:

The other three are fakes though, but two of them are statues, the naked lady and the guy with the throwing disc. The last painting is the earring girl, wistful painting. I'll open the gates in the evening, I'll let you know later.

Could I please nab the statue of the lady?! 

3 hours ago, Tales said:

I’d like the other statue. Throwing disk guy. 

I also have two real paintings up for trade, Common and Serene. Let me know what you have and I’ll see if I need them. 

I think I will do what people have been for the most part been doing so far, that is first come first serve. I'll open the gate at 19:00 CET.

I don't have any real art to trade right now, just a fake Mona Lisa.

18 minutes ago, Tales said:

@Aneres11 @BowserBasher Gate's open.

Just gone on my other isoand and I have Redd here too so will see what he has and may end up buying from him. If not will be over, thanks!

Thanks @Tales for the Redd visit. If it wasn’t for your funny trick I would never probably have gotten this for a while. 
Ec6TrepUcAAHzU2?format=jpg&name=large

• Weird 1

I wouldn't mind visiting someone for Redd if someone's opening their gate. I only have Gulliver.. Flick yesterday again, as I had him last week. Good gor me, not good for visitors..

19 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I wouldn't mind visiting someone for Redd if someone's opening their gate. I only have Gulliver.. Flick yesterday again, as I had him last week. Good gor me, not good for visitors..

I can open later if you're interested in the fake earring painting. In an hour or so.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Tales said:

I can open later if you're interested in the fake earring painting. In an hour or so.

Thanks for the offer, but I already have a real and 2 fakes, so I'll pass on this one. I bought a 2nd fake as I was under the impression it was another variant fake, but it just turns out it was haunted.

Caroline’s birthday today, I’ll be opening gates this evening for anyone that wants to come and get some progress on that Nook Mile achievement. Have the useless visitor today but do have a camper. It was a mouse I forget her name. 

• Thanks 1

Gate's open currently, for those who want to visit.

Sahara, free clothes, select few other free stuff. 

Gate's open, Nook is still fully stocked (open-frame kitchen available).

Party Time on Eternia!!

Sunday 19th July! 

I know there are not too many active players now, but if anyone fancies some fun and games then gates will be open at 3pm!

• Hide and Seek!
  • Find the hidden item!
  • Higher or Lower!
  • Musical Chairs!

Feel free to come along and witness @Katie win everything. :D

Please let me know if you're up for it and I can arrange. Or feel free to suggest a better time if this doesn't work. If no takers then I will scrap it. :) 

Eternia is a little different now than it used to be so if anyone fancies a visit before then I can open! 

Edited by Aneres11
  • Like 5

Oh Christ I don't know what happened with that font in the last post haha. Woops!

51 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Oh Christ I don't know what happened with that font in the last post haha. Woops!

Course you didn’t mean to use flash colours....

Sounds great, I’m not as active but I’ll be there. 4 would be better for me but should be fine with 3 if everyone else is

52 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Course you didn’t mean to use flash colours....

Sounds great, I’m not as active but I’ll be there. 4 would be better for me but should be fine with 3 if everyone else is

No it was the font not the colours! Changed it now. 

Colours were very much intentional! 

• Like 1

Anyway, over 50 Nook Miles Tickets used today, I managed to find Alfonso!

Except, he's not wearing the Mario Shirt anymore... Yet he still has "it'sa me" as his catchphrase...

What's the point? Oh well, he's a croc, so I'm moving him in.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 2
  • Weird 1

@Aneres11, I should be able to make it on Sunday. :)

45 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Except, he's not wearing the Mario Shirt anymore...

That's disappointing. :blank: Not to mention a bit weird. Hopefully all the Nintendo themed content that's missing in this version of AC will be patched in via an update.

• Like 1

Busiest I’ve seen my plaza. 
Been waiting for this to happen too

EdI6jf2U8AIGtPP?format=jpg&name=largeIt doesn’t show well, but she’s sleeping. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Weird 1

Gate's open, Nook once agains still fully stocked (spring train set available).

Turnip price is 152 for any late turnip selling.