NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

So, is it true Isabelle doesn’t inform us if Crazy/Jolly Redd is around? I’ve been assuming she does and not manually checking to see if he’s there all these past weeks. I’m asking because he showed up last week and I happened to see his boat and I could have sworn she didn’t mention it In her intro report thing

1 minute ago, Helmsly said:

So, is it true Isabelle doesn’t inform us if Crazy/Jolly Redd is around? I’ve been assuming she does and not manually checking to see if he’s there all these past weeks. I’m asking because he showed up last week and I happened to see his boat and I could have sworn she didn’t mention it In her intro report thing

She doesn't.

• Angry 1

Marina’s birthday today! I know she’s a resident on quite a few N-E islands, so it would be good if everyone who’s got her could open the gates at some point today for the birthday celebration Nook miles.

Gonna open mine for a while now if anyone would like to bring her a prezzie. :) 

Edited by RedShell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RedShell said:

Marina’s birthday today! I know she’s a resident on quite a few N-E islands, so it would be good if everyone who’s got her could open the gates at some point today for the birthday celebration Nook miles.

Gonna open mine for a while now if anyone would like to bring her a prezzie. :) 

I can't give her Cranston's Poster, so what's the bloody point?

I'll be around in a bit.

• Haha 1
  • Weird 2

Fun times visiting @Glen-i’s island just now. Had a good laugh when you thought I was out of watering cans. :heh: I’m a reliable gardener. ;) 

• Weird 1

2 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Fun times visiting @Glen-i’s island just now. Had a good laugh when you thought I was out of watering cans. :heh: I’m a reliable gardener. ;) 

What saddo carries 2 watering cans!?

Still, could be worse...

He never fails to entertain.

• Haha 4
  • Weird 1

10 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

What saddo carries 2 watering cans!?

2 watering cans? ;) 

Just kidding, it was only 2. :heh:

11 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

He never fails to entertain.

He really is quite bonkers. :laughing: 

Will open gates in 2 mins if anyone wants to visit for Marina's birthday. If I don't reply I'm AFK ha

And if anyone has a blue tulip they really really don't want I would more than gladly take it off their hands

Edited by Ronnie
  • Thanks 2

Also, everytime Orville says "let me connect you to the ol' internet" I think, Nintendo in a nutshell. :laughing:

• Haha 1

Hopefully a few people will still be open later for Marina birthdays. I’ll open up this evening from around 7. 

• Like 1

Not sure what I'll be doing then, but probably not playing Animal Crossing..

2 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Will open gates in 2 mins if anyone wants to visit for Marina's birthday. If I don't reply I'm AFK ha

And if anyone has a blue tulip they really really don't want I would more than gladly take it off their hands

You meant purple right? I can bring some over if you open the gate again.

31 minutes ago, Tales said:

You meant purple right? I can bring some over if you open the gate again.

Will open now. Basically looking for any blue flowers going spare that aren't windflower, hyacinth or pansie.

Edit: oh wait that just leaves blue roses :blush: well one of anything blue then would be appreciated

Edited by Ronnie

2 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Will open now. Basically looking for any blue flowers going spare that aren't windflower, hyacinth or pansie.

@BowserBasher

Tulips don't come in blue though.

• Thanks 1

Gates are open for Marinas Birthday. Anyone would like to water flowers can please do so too. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

@Ronnie if you’re still looking for blue flowers I could probably spare a blue rose. 

Only if you're sure, if you haven't got many then thank you but don't worry about it!

Sorry I wasn't able to open up for Marina's birthday in the evening, had a family thing.

• Thanks 1

Deena's birthday today if anyone's interested. Gate's are open. If you enjoy watering, water the red roses and purple flowers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tales said:

Deena's birthday today if anyone's interested. Gate's are open. If you enjoy watering, water the red roses and purple flowers.

I don't, but I'll do so anyway.
I'll never enjoy it though. NEVER!

• Haha 1
  • Weird 2

45 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Ebi6z8BUcAAib_T?format=jpg&name=small

The Retro Game Show N-E Partay was a great success!

Pictured from left to right are: @Katie, @Ronnie, @RedShell, me, @BowserBasher and @Tales.

Congratulations to @BowserBasher for winning the star prize! But in the end, aren't we all winners?
Well, no. @BowserBasher got the 99,000 Bells. But hey, at least @Katie got a brand new car....d!

I would just like to thank everyone for coming and Glen for playing host. 
I would li,e to say that even though I won that 99,000 bell jackpot, I had originally planted all,those prizes in the star game bonus round. So I didn’t really win anything there. Lol. Big thanks for watering my newly arranged flowers too. 

anyway here’s a few highlights from. Me. 

EbjEB-OVcAAw4tZ?format=jpg&name=large
so the story behind this unbuilt bridge was that I put it there just before the party to see if anyone donated to be nice. You lousy lot. Is that all. Worst was I checked it at one point and someone had donated 1 bell. Maybe along with a larger amount as it was like 20,001 but that means another person did 1 bell.  

not party related

• Like 1