NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

1 hour ago, markderoos said:

I had the same real painting from Redd during his first two visits, the rest were fakes so I hear you :(

Still have it if you want to trade, it’s the Milkmaid painting, not sure how Redd called it but you can look it up. Let me know! :)

I don't have that one, so let's trade tomorrow when I get mine!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Tales said:

Redd is visiting. One real and three fakes. I already have the real one, sinking painting, unfortunately. Only six arts in the museum and I'm already getting duplicates. I bought it anyway and I'll trade it later when some of you get duplicates as well.

The fake ones are wistful painting, scary painting and informative statue.

I’d like the statue I can be over either before 12 or this evening. 

19 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

I’d like the statue I can be over either before 12 or this evening. 

I can open now if you want.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Tales said:

Redd is visiting. One real and three fakes. I already have the real one, sinking painting, unfortunately. Only six arts in the museum and I'm already getting duplicates. I bought it anyway and I'll trade it later when some of you get duplicates as well.

The fake ones are wistful painting, scary painting and informative statue.

I wouldn't mind coming over for a fake painting later.

2 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

We can all relate. 

Nt1kdSD_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

I can relate in another way as I still have no idea how to chat through the app :(

31 minutes ago, markderoos said:

I can relate in another way as I still have no idea how to chat through the app :(

Ah it’s really easy! Just make sure you authorise the chat through the app by going into settings on the main menu after you’ve started up AC. Then whilst in settings choose the Nook Link settings and it will activate for you.

You should then be able to chat through the app. 

1 hour ago, Aneres11 said:

Ah it’s really easy! Just make sure you authorise the chat through the app by going into settings on the main menu after you’ve started up AC. Then whilst in settings choose the Nook Link settings and it will activate for you.

You should then be able to chat through the app. 

Wow, it’s that easy? Weird that there’s not really an apparent instruction somewhere in game (as fat as I know...)

• Like 1

My gates are open if anyone wants to come by Maple. I've got Sahara and Nook's is fully stocked. If you do come please could you water any flowers in beds, they're left of Nooks over the bridge, north of there and then on the cliffs. 

I've tidied up my trade area to get my 5 star rating back but have these DIY indoors if anyone wants one:

Log stool, log garden lounge, wild log bench, iron garden table, ironwood chair, music stand, pansy table, tall garden rock, iron hanger stand, clothesline, orange wall, shell arch, water flooring, shellfish pochette

Edit: I have Celeste too now!

Edited by Katie

1 hour ago, Sméagol said:

I wouldn't mind coming over for a fake painting later.

In 30 minutes is that okay?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Tales said:

In 30 minutes is that okay?

Yup, no rush. I'm not in the game myself right now.

I have Redd on my island (Cinnabar) today. I've bought the real painting, but three fakes are up for grabs. 

Cousteau is making an oil barrel bathtub if anyone wants me to open. On Cinnabar. :) 

On 15.6.2020 at 8:07 AM, markderoos said:

I had the same real painting from Redd during his first two visits, the rest were fakes so I hear you :(

Still have it if you want to trade, it’s the Milkmaid painting, not sure how Redd called it but you can look it up. Let me know! :)

Got the art in the mail today. When are you free to trade?

Ok. Redd is on my island today. There’s one real painting left, the Jolly Painting (fruit looking lady). I’m going to open up this evening but am making it a free for all. I’m aiming to open from 8pm onwards. I’m also going to bury a bunch of stuff for people to play luck dip with (please try to only take one or two), they will be in a square patch so no need to search. 
 If you do come all I ask is you leave 100 NMT, 2mil bells and your first born......... wait I mean water my flowers please. 😂 Especially the small fenced patch by the left beach. 

• Haha 1

Ok. Gate will be opening within the next 30 minutes. To sweeten the pot, Celeste is also here. 
the buried item game is just north of RS. 16 items buried some good, some not so good. Feel free to choose one to dig up. Redd still has that one real painting ready to go. If you don’t want it, please buy it for me. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tales said:

Got the art in the mail today. When are you free to trade?

I’m on now, are you?

5 minutes ago, markderoos said:

I’m on now, are you?

Yes, I'll open up now.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tales said:

Yes, I'll open up now.

That was great, didn’t expect to learn so many new DIY! Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Ok. Gate will be opening within the next 30 minutes. To sweeten the pot, Celeste is also here. 
the buried item game is just north of RS. 16 items buried some good, some not so good. Feel free to choose one to dig up. Redd still has that one real painting ready to go. If you don’t want it, please buy it for me. 

Sorry missed this!

re: Celeste, if it's anything like her last 5 hand-outs to me, I don't need another wand :indeed:

• Haha 2

Zell is crafting a stone iron dog. I'll leave my gates open for a bit in case anyone wants to pick it up but I'm AFK

1 hour ago, Katie said:

Zell is crafting a stone iron dog. I'll leave my gates open for a bit in case anyone wants to pick it up but I'm AFK

I thought I didn't have that one and came over. But it turns out you misspelled and meant stone lion dog :p

Edited by Tales

Thanks to those that came over. Poor @Katie dug up the two booby prizes of tree branches and stones. No one dug up the Bells so they will stay for next time. I may even keep,the patch there and just add new prizes so people can just dig up when they come over. 
EatCjmNXsAEF8tM?format=jpg&name=large

very surprised by the new blue roses. 

• Like 2