NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

9 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Thanks for the real painting @RedShell!

Gate's open.

There's Celeste (near the pier I believe), Chops is making a tall lantern again i think, free clothes, and I put a few of my DIY recipes on the beach below the market.

I'm going to be mostly AFK though.

Thanks. Have to grab and dash as it’s raining heavily on my island and I’ve been having a good nights fishing. Plus my rod broke whilst at yours and nook was shut. 

If anyone wants to buy a black upright piano, I can open up later again. Sorry @Aneres11, it's mario maker time now. ;) 

Right. Here’s my list of Rattan furniture. I’m looking for anything NOT on this list. 
Armchair (Brown, Reddish Brown, Gray)

Bed (Brown, Light Brown, White, Gray)

End Table (Brown,  White, Gray)

Low Table (Brown, White, Gray)

Stool (Light Brown, White, Black)

Table Lamp (Brown)

Towel Basket (Light Brown, White, Gray)

Vanity (Light Brown)

Wardrobe (Brown, Light Brown, Gray)

Waste Bin (Light Brown, White, Gray)

Flooring

Again, anything not on the list. I’ll trade, accept gifts, buy for bells, water flowers. Anything you need. 

You have more stuff than I do. I think I had a black vanity though, I'll send you that one when I'm back in the game.

1 hour ago, BowserBasher said:

Right. Here’s my list of Rattan furniture. I’m looking for anything NOT on this list. 

Table Lamp (Brown)

Vanity (Light Brown)

Flooring

Again, anything not on the list. I’ll trade, accept gifts, buy for bells, water flowers. Anything you need. 

I'm 50% sure I have two different table lamps but I'm not at my Switch atm, will have a look later and let you know

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BowserBasher said:

Table Lamp (Brown)

Vanity (Light Brown)

Flooring

I have rattan chairs in brown and light brown if needed? 

35 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

I have rattan chairs in brown and light brown if needed? 

Yes please. 

39 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Yes please. 

I’ll send one of each over when I log on tomorrow. 

• Thanks 1

I'm hosting some :bouncy::bouncy:fun and games:bouncy::bouncy: tomorrow around 11:30-12ish (or later in the afternoon if people can't make that).

Four mini games around my island with 2 gold nuggets + 2x 250K prizes up for grabs. Dunno how many people on here are still playing the game but it'd be great to see a couple people at least :D

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ronnie said:

I'm hosting some :bouncy::bouncy:fun and games:bouncy::bouncy: tomorrow around 11:30-12ish (or later in the afternoon if people can't make that).

Four mini games around my island with 2 gold nuggets + 2x 250K prizes up for grabs. Dunno how many people on here are still playing the game but it'd be great to see a couple people at least :D

Gates open in 30 minutes!

Gates open on Daybreak!

First mini-game for a gold nugget starts in 10mins (ish :heh:)

You'll need to be best friends with me as one of the games involves digging things up, so check your Friends app on the in-game phone, and you should see a Best Friend request, if not send one!

Thanks to everyone who came to the Katie Wins Everything games do! 

EaeCDFaU0AAapdn.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

Thanks to everyone who came to the Katie Wins Everything games do! 

Thank you for hosting, that was a brilliant event! :bowdown: 

:laughing: 

• Haha 3

Thanks @Ronnie it was really fun and well made! I'll try not to win everything next time :laughing: I was quite lucky really, I just caught the last fish in time and I found the first clue really quickly! 

• Like 1

Benjamin is making a DIY for a Golden Dung Beetle. Opening gates now. Please if you do come over could you water the flowers just over the bridge by nooks. They are in fences. 

• Like 2

Redd is visiting. One real and three fakes. I already have the real one, sinking painting, unfortunately. Only six arts in the museum and I'm already getting duplicates. I bought it anyway and I'll trade it later when some of you get duplicates as well.

The fake ones are wistful painting, scary painting and informative statue.

59 minutes ago, Tales said:

Redd is visiting. One real and three fakes. I already have the real one, sinking painting, unfortunately. Only six arts in the museum and I'm already getting duplicates. I bought it anyway and I'll trade it later when some of you get duplicates as well.

The fake ones are wistful painting, scary painting and informative statue.

I had the same real painting from Redd during his first two visits, the rest were fakes so I hear you :(

Still have it if you want to trade, it’s the Milkmaid painting, not sure how Redd called it but you can look it up. Let me know! :)