NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

23 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Gates open if you’re still about.

Thanks for having me :peace:

Does anyone have the coconut drink DIY (I think it’s a DIY?!)

I need some for my beach area - happy to bring some coconuts over if that’s what the recipe calls for?! I can also water :D 

30 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Does anyone have the coconut drink DIY (I think it’s a DIY?!)

I need some for my beach area - happy to bring some coconuts over if that’s what the recipe calls for?! I can also water :D 

Yeah I have that, 1 coconut = 1 drink. :hehe: Gates open if you want to come over now.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

If you still need any let me know. I have all of them. 

I now have orange, green, purple and white (thanks @Helmsly!), am I missing some others? 

Edit: I have Redd today, three fakes available. It's the left side one, scary and wistful. I'll open up if anyone wants to buy.

I also got my wish and Cleo is leaving, so if anyone wants a snooty horse come on down.

Edited by Katie

13 minutes ago, Katie said:

I now have orange, green, purple and white (thanks @Helmsly!), am I missing some others? 

Edit: I have Redd today, three fakes available. It's the left side one, scary and wistful. I'll open up if anyone wants to buy.

I also got my wish and Cleo is leaving, so if anyone wants a snooty horse come on down.

You need blue, light blue, pink and red. I’ll send them to you 2 at a time. 

also if any one wants any of these they are in Nooks. Let me know and I’ll open later. Imperial Low Table (black), rock guitar (red) and a red wall mounted 50” tv

26 minutes ago, Katie said:

Yes!

Also.. Ehh, I'll send you the last floor lights, but you need to let me know which ones @BowserBasher is giving you.

10 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

also if any one wants any of these they are in Nooks. Let me know and I’ll open later. Imperial Low Table (black), rock guitar (red) and a red wall mounted 50” tv

Yes!

@Sméagol I’ll open my gates for you, and anyone else that wants to visit. Nothing else going on but I’ve been decorating a bit so feel free to wonder around. I’ll be away from the switch so will be sitting in my away spot by the naked man. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, markderoos said:

That would be great, thanks a lot! My town name is Poveglia and my character name is Mark (my Nintendo username markderoos).

Are you also looking for garden gnomes, fans and surfboards yourself?

Okay, I think you need to visit because I can't see you on the list.

Unless you already got them I can order them and you can visit and pick them up tomorrow?(bring the surfboard)

• Thanks 1

After two barren weeks, Redd is around. The academic painting is real if anyone wants it...

EaK8KnAU8AAD88Y.jpeg

Shop:

EaK84DxUMAEaiaL.jpeg

No flower watering needed :-)

Edited by Ronnie
  • Thanks 1

Celeste is on Cinnabar. 

I will open up to all. Not sure there's a meteor shower - it's overcast. But the DIY is up for grabs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Tales said:

Okay, I think you need to visit because I can't see you on the list.

Unless you already got them I can order them and you can visit and pick them up tomorrow?(bring the surfboard)

What’s your island name and are you open now?

6 minutes ago, markderoos said:

What’s your island name and are you open now?

I can open but I don't have the gnomes and fan. But if you come and buy the surfboard and I can ship the others after you leave. Island name is Radiata.

Gate's open.

Edited by Tales
  • Like 1

Going to close up as need to do some more terraforming :). If anyone desperately wants to see Celeste for a DIY I can reopen later. 

Got the Nova Light which I’m chuffed with! 

Leaving my gates open for any last minute shoppers, and if anyone that hasn’t visited yet today could pop over to do a bit of watering I’d really appreciate it, think I’m quite close to getting the elusive golden sparkles on my flowers! :o 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

So yeah, today was productive!

Thanks to ehh.. @RedShell, @Katie, @BowserBasher, @Aneres11 & @Ronnie for letting me shop today! :D @Tales closed before I could visit him. :shakehead:p

I've seen Redd 3 times, and Celeste 2 times today. That may be overkill.

Shame you can only get one item from Redd,-er day as well as one DIY from Celeste. 

Hey guys, I've been putting off trading and visiting other islands since launch - thought it was about time I started connecting with other players!

I've got a bunch of recipes and fossils if anyone want them, will put a list in spoiler tags below, but I'm in the market for fruit myself - I've only collected 3. Let me know if anything below interests you

Spoiler

Fossils: 

Ammonite (x3)

Anomalocaris

Archleon tail

Australopith

Deinony torso (x2)

Dimetrodon skull

Iguanadon torso (x2)

Left ptera wing (x2)

Megacero tail

Megacero torso

Parasaur tail (x2)

Parasaur torso (x2)

Shark tooth pattern

T. rex tail

T. rex torso

Tricera tail

Diplo tail tip

Brachio chest

Stego torso

Archleon skull

Iguandon skull

Stego tail

Trilobite

Eusthenopteron 

Recipes:

Log pack (x2)

Deer scare

Natural garden chair

Birdhouse

Peach wall

Document stack

Log stakes

Clothesline

Log bench

Timber doorplate

Terrarium

Wooden end table

Pear wardrobe

Ironwood bed

Shell wreath

Trophy case

Cherry wall

Underwater wall

Tree standee

Fish:

Several Great White Shark's & Arapaima's

@killthenet I would be interested in the trophy case, tree standee and timber doorplate. I keep a pile of DIY and furniture in my town if you want to come over and check for trades/pick up fruit? 

Edited by Katie

@IkeI've opened my gates but I don't think I have your friend code, mine is on my profile if you want to add me. 

Er @killthenet I don't know why I put Ike, sorry I can't change it! 

Edited by Katie
Confusion