NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

1 hour ago, Aneres11 said:

I am begging again now (sorry). 

Wondered if anyone has any 'Simple Panels'? 

Haven't got one on either island... Need two ideally if anyone has any I can pay for / exchange something for / do watering for? :p 

I have two and I'm not using them, they're different colours though but one is white.

Edited by Ronnie
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

I am begging again now (sorry). 

Wondered if anyone has any 'Simple Panels'? 

Haven't got one on either island... Need two ideally if anyone has any I can pay for / exchange something for / do watering for? :p 

I can get you two ordered. Do you have a colour preference?

3 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

I can get you two ordered. Do you have a colour preference?

Do you have black ones?!

She does comment on it, if it doesn't fit the style she asked for, but you get the rewards nonetheless.

8 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Do you have black ones?!

Yes, yes I do. I’ll send you two now. 

• Like 1

Attention fellow N-E villagers, I’m running a competition at the moment that you’re all welcome to enter! All you have to do is identify something strange about my island, and be the first person to submit the correct answer to me via PM on here.

Now those of you that have visited before will be aware there are many unusual things about Saltopia, not least a giant Baby Face pixel art area on the map. :heh: But no, it’s obviously not that... And just to be clear, it is outside, so forget about any of the oddities inside my house. :hehe: 

Anyway, the first observant villager to correctly guess what it is will be able to claim one of the following golden prizes!: “Ooooooooohhhhhh!” :laughing: 

• Golden watering can
  • Golden slingshot
  • Golden dishes
  • Golden gears
  • Gold rose wreath
  • or simply a fabulous Gold nugget itself :D 

There’s no time limit, it’ll just be running until someone wins. Good Luck!

Gates will be open at around 8pm, Nook’s is fully stocked (buy whatever you like) and the resident AC drug dealer (Leif :p) is also in town.

:peace:

• Like 4

My gate's open.

Celeste & Sahara available.

Celeste is bottom left beach currently, Sahara just right from the airport exit, near the plaza.

Angus is making something.. I forgot what it was. Could be an iron hanger stand.

Everything in the shop is fair game, there's the hawk kimono stand amongst other things.

I'm AFK.

28 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Pfft fine, go with his :cry:

Make me feel bad why don’t ya! 

• Haha 2

Ok anyone have the black box sofa? Not the corner bit the normal bit. I think that they might work for the project in my side room. 

Hey! Can I get my friend code added to the master-list?

4297 - 0753 - 5799

Oh, and my town name is Rolanberry, and the native fruit is cherries.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, RedShell said:

I’ve finally changed outfit after discovering this tee: :heh: 

:grin:

Lol at your islander chuckling away with you. :p 

• Like 1

It is Reneighs birthday today so I have opened my gates if anyone wants to come and say happy birthday to her. :)  

1 hour ago, Aneres11 said:

It is Reneighs birthday today so I have opened my gates if anyone wants to come and say happy birthday to her. :)  

Will you still be open or reopen after 9pm? I can come over after Mario Kart 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Will you still be open or reopen after 9pm? I can come over after Mario Kart 

I can open at 9:15 if you want to pop over. :) 

• Thanks 1

OK, going to start doing some clues for the competition, here’s the first one:

We often look up at the sky in the world of Animal Crossing, the weather, floating balloons, shooting stars... How about looking down for a change?

OK, going to start doing some clues for the competition, here’s the first one:
We often look up at the sky in the world of Animal Crossing, the weather, floating balloons, shooting stars... How about looking down for a change?

The floor!
  • Weird 1

The gates are now open if anyone would like to shop or have a go at the competition. That fantastic golden prize is still up for grabs! :heh: 

9 minutes ago, RedShell said:

The gates are now open if anyone would like to shop or have a go at the competition. That fantastic golden prize is still up for grabs! :heh: 

Hmmm I'll come by and give the competition another go, but won't be able to chat too much (you'll breathe a sigh of relief). And I might stand still for long periods of time!

Edited by Ronnie

17 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Might need a second clue!! :laughing:

13 hours ago, RedShell said:

The strangest thing about your island is that I've never visited it.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

The strangest thing about your island is that I've never visited it.

I hope you will be able to soon. :) 

13 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Might need a second clue!! :laughing:

Ok, another clue in addition to the one I gave out in-game yesterday about listening carefully:

Paths are nice, aren’t they? I especially like the ones you can make yourself. Looks like you can’t do that in certain places anymore though...

Leaving the gates open for a bit now, but will probably be AFK. As always, feel free to purchase anything from the shop.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RedShell said:

I hope you will be able to soon. :) 

Ok, another clue in addition to the one I gave out in-game yesterday about listening carefully:

Paths are nice, aren’t they? I especially like the ones you can make yourself. Looks like you can’t do that in certain places anymore though...

Leaving the gates open for a bit now, but will probably be AFK. As always, feel free to purchase anything from the shop.

How do you want the answers. I think I know it. I’ll just post here. The entire 3Rd level is covered in flowers, no were to put anything down, so no path