Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

1 minute ago, RedShell said:

Ooh! Can I get that statue please? 

NO

I mean yes. 

• Haha 1
  • Weird 1

Thanks @Ronnie I had one of them on the pool area originally but took it away as it was too crowded with items! Thanks though. :) 

I would come and get the gold item but I find the gold stuff really tacky in this game. Same with the gold roses. :shakehead

• Like 1

Reneigh on my island (Eternia) is making a DIY work bench. It’s a nice one too if anyone is interested. 
I am open currently so feel free to stop by. 

• Thanks 2

@RedShell don’t mind these people on my island lol. My friend at work bought the game for her daughter (she’s 8) and they literally visit every time I’m open. I don’t know how they know they must keep spamming the airport when I go online lol.

They literally run around the island for like two hours I have no clue what they do haha. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Celeste is in residence on Eternia. 
Not sure if she gives out the same DIY to everyone but she just gave me a Gemini Closet. 

If anyone wants to visit I will open with a Dodo code to avoid unwanted 8 year olds. :p 

2 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Not sure if she gives out the same DIY to everyone but she just gave me a Gemini Closet. 

If anyone wants to visit I will open with a Dodo code to avoid unwanted 8 year olds. :p 

I got her too and got a Gemini Closet. I wonder if you all get her when the zodiac sign changes in real life and get the zodiac item diy. 

• Like 1

Don’t suppose anyone has any rugs they don’t want or want to trade? I’ve only managed to get one rug from Sahara which looks great in an office but want one for the living room of my house. 

45 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

I want to visit. Meteor shower too?

3 minutes ago, Tales said:

I want to visit. Meteor shower too?

Wel I never even know when they happen. I’m yet to get a single shard thing. 
All I read online was listen out for them and look up with R then press A to make a wish. Hasn’t happened so far. 

Feel free to come and find her though. She’s up near where Redd visits. 
Dodo code is 79057. 

EDIT I’m away from Switch baking. As you do haha. Not that you will be saying too much anyway I’m sure. :D 

Edited by Aneres11

1 minute ago, Aneres11 said:

Wel I never even know when they happen. I’m yet to get a single shard thing. 
All I read online was listen out for them and look up with R then press A to make a wish. Hasn’t happened so far. 

Feel free to come and find her though. She’s up near where Redd visits. 
Dodo code is 79057. 

Celeste can show up when there's no meteor shower as well. But you may see a rogue comet or two. If there's a meteor shower your villager might tell you, I think.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aneres11 said:

I'll come by a bit later.

50 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Don’t suppose anyone has any rugs they don’t want or want to trade? I’ve only managed to get one rug from Sahara which looks great in an office but want one for the living room of my house. 

I should have a few. What size / colour are you looking for?

1 minute ago, Sméagol said:

I'll come by a bit later.

I should have a few. What size / colour are you looking for?

Large ideally? I have some but they look rubbish. 

4 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Large ideally? I have some but they look rubbish. 

And what colour? I have a spare large blue persian rug for example. But I should have a few others as well. Every time I see Sahara, I buy everything, including one of each rug to get more tickets. I'll go have a look when I boot up the game again.

16 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

And what colour? I have a spare large blue persian rug for example. But I should have a few others as well. Every time I see Sahara, I buy everything, including one of each rug to get more tickets. I'll go have a look when I boot up the game again.

Ok thanks! Colour I’m not sure really. Neutral colours best. Brown beige or patterned neutral. :) 

EYkVAv_UcAA_pcK?format=jpg&name=large
this morning I shot down the Ironwood table then Graham was making the other Ironwood item. 
EYkVKIeUEAAUQL-?format=jpg&name=large

chilling with my buds. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aneres11 said:

Ok thanks! Colour I’m not sure really. Neutral colours best. Brown beige or patterned neutral. :) 

If you're still online, I've had a look, but I don't think I have much in storage (or in the cataslogue for that matter) that would interest you.

Right now I only seem to have 2 blue persian rugs and 1 red "kilim" rug, in the large format. I have a avocado rug which is clean, but it's medium. Some others, but I don't think you'll like 'm.

Edit: No actually, I may have more, but it's hard to tell, as I can't sort by size in the storage or catalogue.

Edit:This is from my catalogue.Should have most, but not all, in storage.

Large rugs

• blue persian rug (square)
  • red persian rug (square)
  • red kilim-style carpet (square)
  • blue wavy rug
  • red wavy rug
  • modern wavy rug
  • brown argyle rug
  • yellow argyle rug
  • green shaggy rug (square)
  • monochromoatic dotted rug
  • retro dotted rug
  • peach checked rug (square)
  • yellow checked rug (square)
  • yellow stripes rug

The rest are rectangles, and a whole lot smaller, but are still catagorized as "large".

Of the medium size, the square and round ones are roughloy same size as the large rectangle ones. The ones I like are the red blocks rug, and black medium rug, but I don't have those in storage. The avocado I mentioned. Plus a few round ones, like a cool purple "magic" rug, and a basic round blue rug, and a red one.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

Blimey, Yuka. :o 

D6YfB2e_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

DM5eFGi_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Some of the photos I’ve seen I swear where photoshop works as I could never see this being put in by Nintendo but I’m so glad there are things like this. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Some of the photos I’ve seen I swear where photoshop works as I could never see this being put in by Nintendo but I’m so glad there are things like this. 

Haha yeah it’s just my filthy mind. :p

Yuka’s opening chat was whether I was smashing rocks on the island the day before. And then the rest happened! 

I wouldn’t use bonk as a word to describe smashing a rock... but there we are. :D

Edited by Aneres11
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

I wouldn’t use bonk as a word to describe smashing a rock

Well...what about "smashing nice looking birds"?

1 minute ago, drahkon said:

Well...what about "smashing nice looking birds"?

Sure! If you’re that way inclined. :p 

9 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Sure! If you’re that way inclined. :p 

Oh, I didn't come up with that expression :p

It was a reference to a certain post in a certain thread by a certain member. It mentioned how many of the forumites (or those using that particular thread) "habitually fail when it comes to smashing nice looking birds". I remember a lovely signature used by @Goafer I think? :D

By the way, Lopez is giving out a Crest Doorplate DIY. My island is open.

Edit: The name "Crest Doorplate" doesn't sound like much, but it's actually pretty cool looking:

qgY90DU.jpg

Edited by drahkon
  • Like 4