NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

8 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

I will open up :) 

Have you left a menu open or something? Nothing but 'interference" for 7 minutes?! :heh:

Edit: Never mind, finally got through :heh:

Edited by Eddage

@Aneres11 On my way :p

I assume it's on your regular account?

@Eddage Thanks for the golden seat DIY :peace: Did you also send a golden nugget? If so, thanks :D

Just now, Eddage said:

Have you left a menu open or something? Nothing but 'interference" for 7 minutes?! :heh:

Edit: Never mind, finally got through :heh:

Probably @Tales  that guy never shuts up when he’s on your island. So much chatter. :p

• Haha 2

Just now, drahkon said:

@Aneres11 On my way :p

I assume it's on your regular account?

@Eddage Thanks for the golden seat DIY :peace: Did you also send a golden nugget? If so, thanks :D

Yea for the golden throne.  No for art haha

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Thanks for having me @Aneres11 :peace:

Your island is awesome :) And now everything is full of the lovely virus :p

Even the coffee machines weren’t safe from your sneezes. 

@drahkon the real painting on my other island is called “mysterious painting” which is the Isle of Dead painting. 
I can open if you want it. 

You will need a ladder! 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Aneres11 said:

@drahkon the real painting on my other island is called “mysterious painting” which is the Isle of Dead painting. 
I can open if you want it. 

You will need a ladder! 

Just about to leave for some socializing.

Are you available in 2-3 hours?

Just now, drahkon said:

Just about to leave for some socializing.

Are you available in 2-3 hours?

Yup just @ me. 

• Like 1

@Aneres11, lovely island!

Would you be able to order a few things for me and I'll send you the money?

Would love the antique bureau, wall mounted tv and whatever wallpaper you're using in your front room and basement if possible?

Perhaps we could do a bit of cataloging? I have the antique bed, chair, clock, console table, wardrobe and phone in case you wanted more of that collection, could bring them over later?

7 minutes ago, drahkon said:

@Aneres11 Welp, socializing is on hold. I got time to quickly hop on and purchase the painting :)

I’ll open in a sec. :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Eddage said:

Would love the antique bureau, wall mounted tv and whatever wallpaper you're using in your front room and basement if possible?

Perhaps we could do a bit of cataloging? I have the antique bed, chair, clock, console table, wardrobe and phone in case you wanted more of that collection, could bring them over later?

Thanks I need come see yours! 
I will check those items and order them in as don’t think I have spares of them. I will check out those other items you’ve listed and see if I have them or want them. :) 

2 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Thanks I need come see yours! 
I will check those items and order them in as don’t think I have spares of them. I will check out those other items you’ve listed and see if I have them or want them. :) 

If there's a number of items we have that others want then the easiest way is to take them to someones island and drop them on the ground, the other person then picks them up and drops them again. As soon as you pick an item up it goes into your own catalog.

So you wouldn't actually need spares as everyone goes home with their own original items. It should be a great way to "trade" a large number of items at a time as it avoids the 5 per day limit if everyone just ordered spares from their own catalog.

Was thinking about setting something up for anyone that wants to be involved. We could all post any specific items that we're after and then if anyone has it they could bring it along. Trouble is you need quite a bit of room, so I wouldn't be able to host anything big on my island - too much space is being taken up trying to breed those damn blue roses :heh:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, drahkon said:

Thanks again @Aneres11 :)

Your second island's coming along nicely, too :peace:

Thanks for all the presents! 
I’m just placing stuff everywhere in the hope I get three stars to start terraforming then im gonna rip it apart and start again haha 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eddage said:

If there's a number of items we have that others want then the easiest way is to take them to someones island and drop them on the ground, the other person then picks them up and drops them again. As soon as you pick an item up it goes into your own catalog.

So you wouldn't actually need spares as everyone goes home with their own original items. It should be a great way to "trade" a large number of items at a time as it avoids the 5 per day limit if everyone just ordered spares from their own catalog.

Was thinking about setting something up for anyone that wants to be involved. We could all post any specific items that we're after and then if anyone has it they could bring it along. Trouble is you need quite a bit of room, so I wouldn't be able to host anything big on my island - too much space is being taken up trying to breed those damn blue roses :heh:

Oohhh I didn’t now that you could just pick something up and then it’s catalogued. Makes sense though. 
just a pain taking it all out of the house and travelling to drop it pick it back up take it back home and place it again :p

I am happy to order those items you need :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eddage said:

Ordered all of those things you wanted Eddage. 

I will have them tomorrow so can return the visit if you're free. I am working, but I'll do it on my break. :)

Going to open my gate again for a bit if anyone would like to visit.

@Ronnie, There’s still an informative statue available at Redd’s if you’re interested.

• Thanks 1

Soleil's handing out Ironwood Cupboard DIYs

Island's open for a while :)

Thanks @RedShell for the floor lights :) And for watering the flowers :peace:+

Edit: Speaking of floor lights, I now have green, light blue and purple ones available.

If anyone got other colours feel free to send 'em my way. I'd be happy to send something back, of course :D

Edited by drahkon
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Thanks @RedShell for the floor lights :) And for watering the flowers :peace:+

Edit: Speaking of floor lights, I now have green, light blue and purple ones available.

If anyone got other colours feel free to send 'em my way. I'd be happy to send something back, of course :D

I'll try to be there in.. 15 minutes or something. I'll bring a red and white floor light. I also have blue, not sure if it's the light-blue you mention. Would love the purple and green (amnd light blue if it's not the same).

16 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I'll bring a red and white floor light. I also have blue, not sure if it's the light-blue you mention. Would love the purple and green (amnd light blue if it's not the same).

I'll send you the purple and light blue floor lights tomorrow, if that's ok. :) I have the ones Redshell gave me already placed.

Edit: I'm away from the Switch. There are two green floor lights right at the entrance. Take 'em :peace:

Edited by drahkon
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, drahkon said:

I'll send you the purple and light blue floor lights tomorrow, if that's ok. :) I have the ones Redshell gave me already placed.

Edit: I'm away from the Switch. There are two green floor lights right at the entrance. Take 'em :peace:

Not sure if you had white, but left it, red and blue near your house. Bought some stuff from Sahara as well!

• Thanks 1